The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To quote Anna Fleurie: "Today is a very exci'ing day. We have been wai'ing for this moment...the last three years since we bough' the chateau."
For a moment she sounded like No Life Ryan.
I’d rather listen to Ryan if I’m honest. He knows where he comes from and enjoys playing the fool. Doesn’t seem to put on too many airs other than his jocular, Only Fools and Horses personality. And he doesn’t always do that. However, I wish he’d just give it up and give his man crush Billy a kiss. He’s such a frustrated goofball.😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Smug's gates look like they are in the wrong place need moving to the left

They don’t look quite right do they.

I personally think there is a fine line between mocking someone to make a flog ‘funny’ and coming across as being a bossy, snarky know it all. I feel Anna crossed that line a while ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched Kathy’s New Years Day vlog and got a giggle out of her statement if she could take a walk again tomorrow it would “be a gooder thing”! Secret message perhaps?!? Code name maybe?!?😉😆🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is it cold where you live?

I have inverted ones.
Not really. But I do have an adverse reaction to cold, it makes my skin hurt. Slightest thing and they stand at attention! After too many people staring my chest at work when talking to me I went straight to slightly padded so nothing would show. Then I got used to nothing ever bothering them and when I go without just the texture of a shirt bothers me and them. So I just wear one all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Great time lapse from Escape to the Nightmare on how to install a dated 1990’s kitchen! They sure know how to do things on a budget. I admire their work ethic but they’ve got the taste combo of Angie from Chateau Strife and that British couple from DIY with a tea room who can’t sell their chateau.

View attachment 1846702
I'm not a qualified interior designer by any means but I do have a degree in fashion design and fine art so I think I know a thing or two about design elements. One, the light fixture is way too high. That type of fixture should be placed over the table or work island and much lower. Two, the tile backsplash is not high enough at all. Three, the color on the walls is too sophisticated to go with the cabinetry which is kind of farmhouse country. Four, the appliances don't match. It looks like the dishwasher is stainless steel and the fridge is white. Five, what is that floating decorative thing on the wall? A bulletin board? It's over designed and too small. They need to put something fairly large on the wall above the backsplash to balance out the hutch, maybe some shelving? Right now, the hutch dominates the room. The hutch is a hodgepodge of different styles. The black columns don't go with the spindles. It's an awkward piece of furniture. If I did anything, I would change the color of the paint. I would either go with a much lighter green or off white to brighten things up[. The room seems pretty dark and I only see one window. I can't quite tell what color the flooring is, but it doesn't go with anything. It almost looks kind of purplish. No fee for my critique. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You beat me to it! Can the Tattler responsible for sending in the pooping pigeon please send in a drone to search and destroy the effing stupid doll?! Enough Tess, it's beyond worn out. Not amusing, very passe. Dana got her hair under control, but Tess went the other way with hers. What an ugly room! I would have to wear sunglasses or ask that the lights please be turned down so I wouldn't have to look at the filth. Once again, the women are way overdressed for the environment. This is where Dana should have worn her too small Ralph Lauren ski sweater. Also, what is hanging between Dana's legs? Is that a sash or something? I often wonder where these women get their clothes. I never see anything like them at the stores or sites I shop, but then again I have CLASS! 🤣 Or at least I think I do! 🤣
My guess they are stuck in the moment. Someone once complimented them when they were 16 and easy to influence and wearing something sexy and that's why the keep wearing it even if not appropriate. Also when nobody ever made them a compliment for something else. No self esteem. Something similar happened to me when I was a teenager. We had those boring school balls for carnival where nobody except some weirdos would show up in costume. But one day they figured out if there's a theme more people would and it actually worked. Theme was pirates of carribian and my friend and I gathered all our courage and came as sexy pirates - meaning we tied a white shirt from Dad and cut our jeans short and had a bit of heel. Nothing special but it was kind of first time that boys would compliment our legs. So guess what we wore next year when theme was vampire night (short jeans and black shirt) and the year after when it was witch night (short jeans and a torn shirt) and another year later when it was carnival in Rio ( short jeans and a colorful shirt) etc🤣

Only we stopped while on top of our game or you could see me riding the metro in négligé,too.

I also believe they don't have much of a sex life because if they would there would be no need to dress like that.

I thought exactly the same thing she said we've been "waitin" for these gates. She tries to do the cut glass act but her vocabulary and phrasing really are telling
So tell this German here what is her phrasing telling? 🤔 Where does she come from? As bad as Eliza?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My guess they are stuck in the moment. Someone once complimented them when they were 16 and easy to influence and wearing something sexy and that's why the keep wearing it even if not appropriate. Also when nobody ever made them a compliment for something else. No self esteem. Something similar happened to me when I was a teenager. We had those boring school balls for carnival where nobody except some weirdos would show up in costume. But one day they figured out if there's a theme more people would and it actually worked. Theme was pirates of carribian and my friend and I gathered all our courage and came as sexy pirates - meaning we tied a white shirt from Dad and cut our jeans short and had a bit of heel. Nothing special but it was kind of first time that boys would compliment our legs. So guess what we wore next year when theme was vampire night (short jeans and black shirt) and the year after when it was witch night (short jeans and a torn shirt) and another year later when it was carnival in Rio ( short jeans and a colorful shirt) etc🤣

Only we stopped while on top of our game or you could see me riding the metro in négligé,too.

I also believe they don't have much of a sex life because if they would there would be no need to dress like that.
I was a teenager in the late 60s early 70s. Long dresses or very short minis, boho everything. It wasn't sexy, it was fun! I never did the Little House on the Prairie look or wore granny dresses. Janis Joplin and Stevie Nicks were my idols. I made all my own clothes and went full on funky. Velvet coats, platform shoes, feather boas, floppy hats, big rose tinted sunglasses - and that's what I wore to school! My mom was great about letting me express myself. I feel so lucky to have been young during those times.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

So tell this German here what is her phrasing telling? 🤔 Where does she come from? As bad as Eliza?
It means she is trying to sound plummy but she is far from posh

• Heart
Ah bless them, they had a 1980’s glam rock themed NYE. Even though Snorts wasn’t born until the latter end of the next decade he joined in and his nails were on point, he’s such a good sport. 🖤

View attachment 1846655
View attachment 1846656
I was quietly minding my own business and watching a very interesting and informative video about men and women in the Outback of Australia, on a cattle station. And here were these really tough men and also women I tell you, who thought nothing about saddling up at dawn after a quick breakfast and coffee and heading out into the most grueling landscape to round up cattle. Now, I have rounded up cows before when I was in my teens and it isn't as easy as it looks,,, but I digress. I popped up onto tattle and the above pic is what I see.
Australian cowboys and cowgals..... Fanny and Phillipa (for God's sake!)
It's revolting, I think that as punishment when they get busted for their crimes they should both be sent off for 2 years into the outback. Phillipa given a horse and told to get on with it and join the other men, Fanny given a mop and sent in to clean whatever building she's assigned to.
I know what will happen.
Phillipa will break a nail and have a nervous collapse and have to be sent to a sanatorium (do they still have those?) for six months to recover. It will have all been too much for it. After which, having lost it's hair, it will reappear on the station a shadow of it's former self.
Fanny will have become the local bike, meaning all the men would have had a ride and after initially being consumed with jealousy, Phillipa will be given his horse back and sent off to round up a recalcitrant cow which would have trotted off into the scrub having decided that it wasn't in the mood to join the herd. I've tried to herd a single cow before, it is one of the most difficult things to do on earth. After fighting off feral camels Phillipa will arrive back at the station a gibbering wreck.
I think a couple of years in the outback will change these two criminals. Fanny of course will have 'found herself' and start a burlesque house in a small town in the middle of nowhere dancing the dance of the seven veils and servicing the local men. She will be be well loved - wink wink.
Phillipa will of course have found God and will travel through the bush proclaiming Jesus is alive and lecturing on the pleasures of the flesh.
Funny how things turn out, isn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought she said she was just going to do Thursday because its too hard to blog and edit. Or something like that
Whatever happened to the Grand Tour vlogs that were supposed to be shown on Sundays? Where are the vlogs she supposedly did with Ollie? Weren't there about 12 of them? She's so full of 💩.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seems like a lot of vloggers have been taking time off. Eg. Dan and its a wonderful life. Its the one thing that SJ has managed to do, if not always to the same schedule there have been quantity (definitely not quality) to keep the rabid fans happy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.