The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's kind of ironic to me- a very suburban, very conservative, and very unworldly misfit trying to be punk in Vivienne Westwood. Nope it doesn't work!
SJ tries to be granny chic and just looks cheap.
She wore it when she met with the French society or whatever it was in New York. I'll try to the find the video with her wearing it. A lot of people didn't like it, but I did. Some of Vivienne Westwood's designs, especially her evening wear, was quite wearable, not punk at all.

Found it! 18th CENTURY PANELLING FOR THE CHATEAU!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watched Fanny's flog where she failed to lift a claw like finger yet again. How does she delight in waking up to Daddy's tit pic each day, how is that a lovely sight? It is like reading a raunchy novel your Father has written-uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She wore it when she met with the French society or whatever it was in New York. I'll try to the find the video with her wearing it. A lot of people didn't like it, but I did. Some of Vivienne Westwood's designs, especially her evening wear, was quite wearable, not punk at all.
It’s a lovely gown, worn inappropriatly. Her style during that call along with her behavior cost her their assistance.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
oh my...Fannies boxingdayvlog....

mummy isnt too pleased to see Fanny entering her appartement...while they discuss Fannies madness with Potty.... discussing mummy always wanted to travel with a donkey?? who is the donkey??

she is bringing snort a breakfast with leftovers from the night before??? :sick: oh my goodness...left over parsnips on an empty stomage...

her timeline is mixed up again...going with the fairylights in the courtyard...will there be a super trouperspotlight on Fannies shoutout window?? i guess she needs it....

i dont know if its only me...but those two puffs with their puggs really annoy me..:eek: what a bunch of twats..fits parfeectly at lalande..

Fanny is displaying some death plants...i thought for what....and yes the rabbit got out of the hat...a sponsored video...:rolleyes: i guess Madame has never enough...what a greedy witch...i hope those pugs pissed and tit on all her rugs...in all her fake salons...btw its nice to have an app to remember when was the last time her punami has had some attention...talking about a dead plant....or is it a cactus..? maybe a flesh eating plant??

wasnt boxingday...pizzas in the old breadoven?? now its bbq?? that meat...and Danas, i touch my nose and wrap some burgers...i find that woman most unhygienic....i dont know why...just a feeling..

Fanny doesnt know how a parsnip looks like when in the ground?? didnt they all went for a parsnipharvest at mr beans Chateau??:rolleyes: i guess Fannie mind really is affected with all that booze...she doesnt see the difference between a turnip and a parsnip..omg..looks like parsnips are the boxingdaybbq...just like the courgettes were in summer...

the bbq...burned parsnips and burned bread...and the meat out of the oven?? i bet they all were fueled up by the time the bbq was ready...it was all so paarfect...yeah right..
It was certainly an odd vlog, and the timeline was all over the place. Fanny awoke at 11AM to scrounge up leftovers to make sandwiches for Snorts and she, and head back to bed (did they actually eat those sandwiches in the bed?!? Who does that?), but made a detour when she discovered someone had actually made a trip to the boulangerie to buy fresh bread (porky mitts immediately opened the bag, and seemed disappointed that it was only full of sliced bread and not croissants or pain au chocolat), and immediately bounded up to Mummy's bedsit when she heard Potts was having tea with Percy and IJ. It was a akin to a child barging in to a conversation with the adults- Fanny, disheveled, in her pyjamas, while the others were properly dressed, and appeared to have been up for a while. Mummy finally opened her gift from 3 years ago- a nightgown, the donkey book, a candle, and a Caudalie body cream sample (which was probably a regift from Fanny.) It was really random and odd. Later in the kitchen, everyone (except Fanny and BJJ) is preparing food. Dana made certain to let Fanny know she was wearing a "proper" jumper (it was short-sleeved and a bit small), and that it is Ralph Lauren. Has the Chateau turned into a label war with clothing? I will give Potts credit- he certainly did try, and that is what mattered. I am glad you mentioned the visit to Marc & Amy's @Le Comte de Monte Cristo- I had forgotten- yes, Fanny DID harvest them there for their dinner, so why is she playing dumb? When all of the food was put out on the sideboard, Stuart's pulled pork finally appeared with the explanation that it was not needed for Christmas dinner- she tried to be a good sport about it, but she had put a lot of work into it.

Snorts' parents were never shown, but their dog, Spud, was ridiculously adorable and got on quite well with Molly. Good for Molly to have a playmate!

I suspect the Gucci blanket Mummy was draped in during Cadeaux was a gift from Andrew and Ricardo. Fanny probably received something as extravagant as well, as it was mentioned one of the pups peed on her cashmere while she was holding it. SMH- someone get them all the memo that puppies have tiny bladders and need to be let outside constantly- it's also about proper training.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched Fanny's flog where she failed to lift a claw like finger yet again. How does she delight in waking up to Daddy's tit pic each day, how is that a lovely sight? It is like reading a raunchy novel your Father has written-uncomfortable.
I find that painting very disturbing. I am always reminds me of the martyrdom of St. Agatha, a very gruesome tale indeed. 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s a lovely gown, worn inappropriatly. Her style during that call along with her behavior cost her their assistance.
She was so OTT and manic. They must've thought she was on drugs and quite unstable. I remember the interviewer being dressed quite conservatively and talking in a calm and collected manner while Fanny was flinging her arms and claws all over the place with that open mouth and exaggerated facial expressions. It was just as embarrassing as the Christies tastemaker videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
just watched the boxing day video.
Kat had gone home? Really? Didn't she arrive with Gerald on Christmas eve or Christmas eve eve? And they've both gone by Boxing day? Mmmm neither of them are shrinking violets so we would have heard or seen them if the Christmas eve vlog had been legitimate. Just saying.
The Pug had pissed on Fanny while she was patting it and she just continued patting it... Probably drunk and didn't realise what was happening but good for you Pug! I never realised that Pugs were so charming. And on the carpet as well. Add that to the aroma of Phillipa's hair with all it's paint and the farmhouse will smell like a men's public toilet that hasn't been cleaned for a week or two.
Thankfully of course no visual of Phillipa just it's usual wittering off camera. Still no evidence that it actually sleeps in Fanny's bed. And if you are reading this Phillipa and thinking of staging a scene where Fanny films you in her bed, don't forget to include the paint stained pillows or we'll know that the whole thing is false, unless you sleep with a shower cap on which is of course a possibility and the one time I'd personally look forward to actually seeing you on the video.
I did notice that Fanny was giving a litany of the jobs that Armoire had been doing instead of 'cracking on' with the not so grand salon. Obviously she was countering the narrative that he's bone idle and shouldn't be on the payroll at an exorbitant rate of pay. We know it's a higher than market rate but if you want to show us we're wrong show us the AUDITED accounts. Not some document concocted by Phillipa's father, the pensions consultant, but a real AUDITED set of accounts.
Funny she didn't identify the stranger in the kitchen... maybe one of the crime family's bodyguards? Anything is possible at the farmhouse.
Oh and finally, Armoire may look ok now but wait for a couple of years, he's short and squat, he'll have a figure like his mother's. Round.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The Pug had pissed on Fanny while she was patting it and she just continued patting it... Probably drunk and didn't realise what was happening but good for you Pug!
You know nothing, John Snow. It was the "open waters" phenomenon where they piss into the ocean to warm each other. Basic knowledge of survival in the cold.

The Pug had pissed on Fanny while she was patting it and she just continued patting it... Probably drunk and didn't realise what was happening but good for you Pug!
You know nothing, John Snow. It was the "open waters" phenomenon where they piss into the ocean to warm each other. Basic knowledge of survival in the cold.

But surely if there's a paid chef, there would be more ingredients available? Pulled pork is not a Christmas meal...
Paid chef means only she was paid for cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I finally got round to watching M&Ms Christmas vlog. It was really cute- they went to the Sarlat Christmas market with friends (they always showcase the nearby villages, which is lovely), and made the "big" extravagant purchase of a truffle (at €34, which seems like a lot, but compared to the US, I'd have gladly paid and been over the moon.) Before anyone throws shade, Sarah & Shrek's palates were pretty bland when they arrived to France, so the fact they are reaching out and trying new foods is a big deal! Sarah infused some shavings into eggs overnight for omelettes the next morning, which were served with croissants and bacon. Sarah and her friend, Elske, added some additional greenery and Sarah made a bouquet for the table, which was actually quite lovely. The table was set with Sarah's grandma's china. Elske and her husband made Beef Wellington for dinner for Christmas Eve, served with carrots and green beans, and Shrek bought a local cheesecake for dessert. On Christmas Day, Shrek is cooking and explains he could not get a turkey, but instead a chapon, and brined it overnight before roasting. Dinner consisted of duck-fat roasted potatoes, green beans, a salad with candied walnuts and the chapon, which looked lovely (and based on the empty dinner plates, must have been delicious.) Props to Shrek and Sarah- their Christmas was simple, but lovely, and if I was given the choice between A Very Fanny Christmas or M&M, the latter would win. (Alas, the beloved truffle might disappear, but I'd certainly leave €34 in the fridge!) What a stark contrast between Fanny and M&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is Amaury the most boring man ever born!!!
A resounding yes!

Brains before brawn for me!
And a good sense of humour.

Found it! 18th CENTURY PANELLING FOR THE CHATEAU!!!
I'd like to see it on Philip.

While I was watching the Boxing Day vlog, Mr GM was listening.
After Amaury had finished droning on, he said . . . No wonder she got rid of Dan.
He was excess to needs.

He may have a point.
Maybe Dan was shown the door because he was no longer needed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Who was the odd looking man lurking in the background in the kitchen? I wonder if it could be Snorty's brother. There seemed to be a resemblance. He looked older but had similar hair problems and seemed very awkward!
I just want to know where all these (18?) people slept given half the shittoo is condemned and about to collapsed.
- Fanny, Snorty
- Anmuary & Natti
- Natti's relatives (3?)
- Potty, Ruth
- Mummy & Percy
- Chantal, Steve
- Stuart
- Pavlina
- Snorty's parents & brother (3)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah dang, Vivienne Westwood has died!🥺 I really like her Madwoman of Chaillot aesthetic.
I would have liked to see Vivienne Westwood decorate Chateau Lielande for Christmas....that woman would know how to make contrasting tartans work!!!! Punk Christmas....would be creative genius!

Instead, Fanny just has a punk kid as a fake boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.