The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billy's vlog tonight... all the serious talk of hard hats, Acro-props, structural integrity, load bearing walls, sagging beams, rotting joists, safety first... all of it very subtle unless one reads between the lines and is aware of lieLande's bound to happen collapse. Kudos to Billy for keeping a straight face.

I didnt! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I really can't understand why Stew-It spent Christmas at the HMN. Surely she has a family to enjoy spending time with. Why would anyone choose to spend any time with the Addam's family and hangers on and Flubber and his husband?
It was my understanding that she was paid to be the chef for that time.

Reactions: 16
Who was the odd looking man lurking in the background in the kitchen? I wonder if it could be Snorty's brother. There seemed to be a resemblance. He looked older but had similar hair problems and seemed very awkward!
oh Jesus tell me it's not true! They didn't breed more than one Phillipa?... Damn,!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to all but especially the American cohort for what I am about to say but tonight Fanny has pushed my buttons too far. Within the space of a couple of minutes she said the word schedule three times and every time she pronounced it as sKedule. Brits pronounce it as sHedule NOT sKedule. Rant over.
We are not offended. We have corrected all the English words the English (Brits) have mispronounced for hundreds of years. We call it the New English! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her love of tartan❤
If only I had money to 🔥 View attachment 1839326
Fanny will now make a special announcement in regards to the passing of Vivienne Westwood wearing her vintage Vivienne Westwood dress. Perhaps Phyllis will also make an appearance wearing the dress as a special homage to the avant garde designer. I do love a lot of her designs. She was a very versatile designer.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry to all but especially the American cohort for what I am about to say but tonight Fanny has pushed my buttons too far. Within the space of a couple of minutes she said the word schedule three times and every time she pronounced it as sKedule. Brits pronounce it as sHedule NOT sKedule. Rant over.
Again it is another tell on Fanny's part she wants to be classy but in England that pronunciation is a dead giveaway.

I’m a pretentious American who has always pronounced it in the British manner, along with a few other words. It was the way I heard them pronounced as a child so it stuck. Although you Brits will insist on saying clematis wrong!🤪
When I lived in NY people used to say "I love your accent" I replied "Really I don't have one I'm English" ha ha

Her love of tartan❤
If only I had money to 🔥 View attachment 1839326
I have a wonderful Westwood top that was my Mum's in the 80's I like her clothes

• Heart
  • Haha
Fanny will now make a special announcement in regards to the passing of Vivienne Westwood wearing her vintage Vivienne Westwood dress. Perhaps Phyllis will also make an appearance wearing the dress as a special homage to the avant garde designer. I do love a lot of her designs. She was a very versatile designer.
That's kind of ironic to me- a very suburban, very conservative, and very unworldly misfit trying to be punk in Vivienne Westwood. Nope it doesn't work!
SJ tries to be granny chic and just looks cheap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Been thinking about the theory that Aunt and Uncle are going to buy out bag head. I think Fanny wouldn't want to do that, it is one thing having co owners who visit occasionally and quite another having someone who lives in. If Natti and Amaury get married and have kids Fanny could find she is a guest in her own home and very marginalised. Amaury also has an opinion on how things should be done and she can't give him a blow job to get her own way.
Oh yes, she can. You are not a real royal as long you don't have a thing with your cousin

• Haha
  • Wow
Sooooo SJ makes us watch her commercial about being able to identify plants in bedroom but then she does not use that ability in the garden? Why would anyone use it if she cannot even use it? Dumb, dumb and dumb. Next she will try to sell Pepsi while drinking a coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Again it is another tell on Fanny's part she wants to be classy but in England that pronunciation is a dead giveaway.

When I lived in NY people used to say "I love your accent" I replied "Really I don't have one I'm English" ha ha

I have a wonderful Westwood top that was my Mum's in the 80's I like her clothes
I’ve been told on more than one occasion I sound vaguely English. It’s really just a deep south Louisiana accent that’s slow and slightly clipped. But get me angry and I become very southern, very fast.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.