The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to know where all these (18?) people slept given half the shittoo is condemned and about to collapsed.
- Fanny, Snorty
- Anmuary & Natti
- Natti's relatives (3?)
- Potty, Ruth
- Mummy & Percy
- Chantal, Steve
- Stuart
- Pavlina
- Snorty's parents & brother (3)
You forgot to add: Andrew & Ricardo (well, I guess when they left, that is where they put Snort's parents), Dan, Kat, and Gerry. I still feel like we are missing a few. Goodness, are Amaury and Herr Nuti sleeping in the workshop?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I really can't understand why Stew-It spent Christmas at the HMN. Surely she has a family to enjoy spending time with. Why would anyone choose to spend any time with the Addam's family and hangers on and Flubber and his husband?
Since she is attending school in Paris and has an apt there maybe she could not afford airfare to her family in Texas.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It was certainly an odd vlog, and the timeline was all over the place. Fanny awoke at 11AM to scrounge up leftovers to make sandwiches for Snorts and she, and head back to bed (did they actually eat those sandwiches in the bed?!? Who does that?), but made a detour when she discovered someone had actually made a trip to the boulangerie to buy fresh bread (porky mitts immediately opened the bag, and seemed disappointed that it was only full of sliced bread and not croissants or pain au chocolat), and immediately bounded up to Mummy's bedsit when she heard Potts was having tea with Percy and IJ. It was a akin to a child barging in to a conversation with the adults- Fanny, disheveled, in her pyjamas, while the others were properly dressed, and appeared to have been up for a while. Mummy finally opened her gift from 3 years ago- a nightgown, the donkey book, a candle, and a Caudalie body cream sample (which was probably a regift from Fanny.) It was really random and odd. Later in the kitchen, everyone (except Fanny and BJJ) is preparing food. Dana made certain to let Fanny know she was wearing a "proper" jumper (it was short-sleeved and a bit small), and that it is Ralph Lauren. Has the Chateau turned into a label war with clothing? I will give Potts credit- he certainly did try, and that is what mattered. I am glad you mentioned the visit to Marc & Amy's @Le Comte de Monte Cristo- I had forgotten- yes, Fanny DID harvest them there for their dinner, so why is she playing dumb? When all of the food was put out on the sideboard, Stuart's pulled pork finally appeared with the explanation that it was not needed for Christmas dinner- she tried to be a good sport about it, but she had put a lot of work into it.
Great recap, @T Rex ! However, the harvesting at Marc and Amy's was t u r n i p s...such a vastly different root vegetable!🤪🤣Of course she would not recognize her own parsnips!
😂🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You forgot to add: Andrew & Ricardo (well, I guess when they left, that is where they put Snort's parents), Dan, Kat, and Gerry. I still feel like we are missing a few. Goodness, are Amaury and Herr Nuti sleeping in the workshop?!?
I assume Andrew & Ricardo, as well as Dan & Dana, slept at their own places and just came over for the festivities. I forgot about Kat & Gerry (that makes 20 at the shitoo). I wonder how many slept over at Andrew & Ricardo's??? Suspect that's why Fanny involved Andrew & Ricardo so much during Advent because she needed their extra beds to store her guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just want to know where all these (18?) people slept given half the shittoo is condemned and about to collapsed.
- Fanny, Snorty
- Anmuary & Natti
- Natti's relatives (3?)
- Potty, Ruth
- Mummy & Percy
- Chantal, Steve
- Stuart
- Pavlina
Gerry. Kat. Dan Tess, Dana

Reactions: 7
Gerry. Kat. Dan Tess, Dana
Tess stays at her mum's home nearby, and Dana has her own place closeby as well. Dan's grandfather's house is a bit out of the way- either he's staying at the Shitoo, or has set up a cot in his studio at Annaliese's home or in Amaury's workshop. Gerry's not even staying in his own apartment, so there's that- Fanny put him up in another room (as shown on the advent calendars). Crikey. The housing situation is an odd one.

I assume Andrew & Ricardo, as well as Dan & Dana, slept at their own places and just came over for the festivities. I forgot about Kat & Gerry (that makes 20 at the shitoo). I wonder how many slept over at Andrew & Ricardo's??? Suspect that's why Fanny involved Andrew & Ricardo so much during Advent because she needed their extra beds to store her guests.
That is an excellent point- it could be that the overflow stayed with them (after all, Tonton Steve and Tatinette did receive monogrammed bathrobes.)

- Fanny, Snorty
- Anmuary & Natti
- Natti's relatives (3?)
- Potty, Ruth
- Mummy & Percy
- Chantal, Steve
- Stuart
- Pavlina
Kat
Gerry
Andrew and Riccardo

I would have liked to see Vivienne Westwood decorate Chateau Lielande for Christmas....that woman would know how to make contrasting tartans work!!!! Punk Christmas....would be creative genius!

Instead, Fanny just has a punk kid as a fake boyfriend.
Not so sure who vivienne Westwood was . Didn't she used to be a designer type back when? I thought that she had died ages a ft ago?

Tess stays at her mum's home nearby, and Dana has her own place closeby as well. Dan's grandfather's house is a bit out of the way- either he's staying at the Shitoo, or has set up a cot in his studio at Annaliese's home or in Amaury's workshop. Gerry's not even staying in his own apartment, so there's that- Fanny put him up in another room (as shown on the advent calendars). Crikey. The housing situation is an odd one.

That is an excellent point- it could be that the overflow stayed with them (after all, Tonton Steve and Tatinette did receive monogrammed bathrobes.)
I wonder if they bought 52 bathrobes, 2 for every letter of the alphabet just in case they have people staying over? Or must you be a youtube to score one?
What if Xavier, Xander and Xochitti come to stay at the same time? Very worrying, better have 3 of each. Could cause pandemonium 🤔😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Steph did not prepare a baguette for Philip.
His parents have arrived for the second day of Christmas.
He was with them, not eating late breakfast/early lunch in bed with her.

And as for Michael texting her to say he was with Isobel and Percy.
That was staged.
Michael's message . . . you can come up now, we are ready.
Isobel's feigned surprise . . . puhlease.
The box of gifts for Isobel was arranged in the box to best advantage for the camera.

It was all so 'scripted'.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

That was staged.
The box of gifts for Isobel was arranged in the box to best advantage for the camera.

Not scripted well enough. Where were Kat and Gerry? There are more questions than answers to these vlogs nowadays. Very shoddy since Phillipa became media manager/manageress. I think Phillipa is transitioning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was staged.

In "three years" the smaller loose items in the box hadn't shifted at all! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is from the last thread, page 5!! Thank you for your contributions @Clara Burnett . I value your inside knowledge of what is going on. With everyone, like everyone, I listen and make my own assumptions. WE ALL speculate on what is going on at LowLifeLande. Please, 15plus, We are all joined in a common distaste for the fake Blonde grifter in the middle of nowhere France. Xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 15

That was staged.

Congratulations on your VIPness @Gertrude Maud. You've beaten @Heathcliffe!

download (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Billy's vlog tonight... all the serious talk of hard hats, Acro-props, structural integrity, load bearing walls, sagging beams, rotting joists, safety first... all of it very subtle unless one reads between the lines and is aware of lieLande's bound to happen collapse. Kudos to Billy for keeping a straight face.

I didnt! 🤣
I enjoy Billy's digs, he would either be an obnoxious Drunk or a hoot. I prefer to lean towards a hoot. One of his best quips was a very early Pethericks when Gwen and him started to decorate the Chateau Christmas tree, slowly everyone started joining, (Micheal, Sadie and Olivia) not sure if was to relieve bordom or Gwens mulled wine. Talk came to the christmas tree fairy and Billy very quickly responded Micheals the Christmas fairy. Micheal then showed the Petherick Christmas Angel.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.