The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked in the other thread, who is he? I mean the guy SJ is kissing in Venice. Looks like a gondola. Was this taken before the shittoo started?
I thought it was someone called Mason, she dated at one time, but it was before I started watching

Reactions: 14
Just watched Billy's vlog. I really enjoy these, good production as well, nice music. Phillipa s should try and learn from him. The Farmhouse channel is really going backwards.
I agree I like Billys channel lately the photography is great he tells a little story each time, it all flows together and lots of super hard work and then there is Rick- adore his smile- he seems shy and fun and like husband #3 for me- one can dream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was going to say that Phillipa should shave it's head but I wont because it's such a silly shape.
I noticed at Christmas when he finally took his hat off, his hair was still a helmet on his head, with the long whispy bits sticking out... that's what happens when you wear a hat 24/7 for months on end...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I noticed at Christmas when he finally took his hat off, his hair was still a helmet on his head, with the long whispy bits sticking out... that's what happens when you wear a hat 24/7 for months on end...
also all kind of flora and fauna must find a nice microecosystem there.

• Sick
oh my...Fannies boxingdayvlog....

mummy isnt too pleased to see Fanny entering her appartement...while they discuss Fannies madness with Potty.... discussing mummy always wanted to travel with a donkey?? who is the donkey??

she is bringing snort a breakfast with leftovers from the night before??? :sick: oh my goodness...left over parsnips on an empty stomage...

her timeline is mixed up again...going with the fairylights in the courtyard...will there be a super trouperspotlight on Fannies shoutout window?? i guess she needs it....

i dont know if its only me...but those two puffs with their puggs really annoy me..:eek: what a bunch of twats..fits parfeectly at lalande..

Fanny is displaying some death plants...i thought for what....and yes the rabbit got out of the hat...a sponsored video...:rolleyes: i guess Madame has never enough...what a greedy witch...i hope those pugs pissed and tit on all her rugs...in all her fake salons...btw its nice to have an app to remember when was the last time her punami has had some attention...talking about a dead plant....or is it a cactus..? maybe a flesh eating plant??

wasnt boxingday...pizzas in the old breadoven?? now its bbq?? that meat...and Danas, i touch my nose and wrap some burgers...i find that woman most unhygienic....i dont know why...just a feeling..

Fanny doesnt know how a parsnip looks like when in the ground?? didnt they all went for a parsnipharvest at mr beans Chateau??:rolleyes: i guess Fannie mind really is affected with all that booze...she doesnt see the difference between a turnip and a parsnip..omg..looks like parsnips are the boxingdaybbq...just like the courgettes were in summer...

the bbq...burned parsnips and burned bread...and the meat out of the oven?? i bet they all were fueled up by the time the bbq was ready...it was all so paarfect...yeah right..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Slightly off topic but I started watching a series on Amazon called The Little Paris Kitchen with Rachel Khoo. It's about a young woman from England that attended Le Cordon Bleu and now is a food writer and cook. She cooks in her really tiny little Parisian apartment kitchen. She also uses her apartment as a little restaurant. She goes out into the markets and food shops all over Paris showcasing the fabulous food and people of that glorious city. She works hard and makes do with what she has. I think Stew-It! could learn a few lessons from her.
I love Rachel Khoo.
She was hugely popular in Australia at one point.
So much so that at one point she made a cooking series based in Australia.
I believe she married a Swedish chap and moved to Sweden.

Stew-Art is the perfect name for this wannabe Julia Child who is trying to make herself relevant by convincing us making stew is an art.

View attachment 1838034
View attachment 1838035
I think she was going for 'rustic' but failed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to all but especially the American cohort for what I am about to say but tonight Fanny has pushed my buttons too far. Within the space of a couple of minutes she said the word schedule three times and every time she pronounced it as sKedule. Brits pronounce it as sHedule NOT sKedule. Rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
discussing mummy always wanted to travel with a donkey?? who is the donkey??
That was most bizarre !!!
Mummy said she was past it now ..........where the hell would she ride to on a donkey? :oops:

Was she going to reenact the Nativity scene... Mummy as a pregnant Mary???? :ROFLMAO:
I tell you ...... its all the booze they drink ! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh my...Fannies boxingdayvlog....

mummy isnt too pleased to see Fanny entering her appartement...while they discuss Fannies madness with Potty.... discussing mummy always wanted to travel with a donkey?? who is the donkey??

she is bringing snort a breakfast with leftovers from the night before??? :sick: oh my goodness...left over parsnips on an empty stomage...

her timeline is mixed up again...going with the fairylights in the courtyard...will there be a super trouperspotlight on Fannies shoutout window?? i guess she needs it....

i dont know if its only me...but those two puffs with their puggs really annoy me..:eek: what a bunch of twats..fits parfeectly at lalande..

Fanny is displaying some death plants...i thought for what....and yes the rabbit got out of the hat...a sponsored video...:rolleyes: i guess Madame has never enough...what a greedy witch...i hope those pugs pissed and tit on all her rugs...in all her fake salons...btw its nice to have an app to remember when was the last time her punami has had some attention...talking about a dead plant....or is it a cactus..? maybe a flesh eating plant??

wasnt boxingday...pizzas in the old breadoven?? now its bbq?? that meat...and Danas, i touch my nose and wrap some burgers...i find that woman most unhygienic....i dont know why...just a feeling..

Fanny doesnt know how a parsnip looks like when in the ground?? didnt they all went for a parsnipharvest at mr beans Chateau??:rolleyes: i guess Fannie mind really is affected with all that booze...she doesnt see the difference between a turnip and a parsnip..omg..looks like parsnips are the boxingdaybbq...just like the courgettes were in summer...

the bbq...burned parsnips and burned bread...and the meat out of the oven?? i bet they all were fueled up by the time the bbq was ready...it was all so paarfect...yeah right..

That’s what I was thinking it was pizza but I guess the bread oven is broken and not repaired like everything at lieland, Dana’s cooking makes my stomach turn, touching nose and hair then touching the food gross, no gloves when handling food 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Here's to two and a half years of successfully grifting and exploiting more than 4000 grannies and gays!

She has exacted over a million dollars of Patreon money so she can "renovate" her crumbling farmhouse, but barely any work done.
What did she do in 2022? A bedroom, a small entrance hall, a pantry, a toilet, the (unfinished) garden? She traveled and shopped more than she ever renovated this year. Stringing projects is her impish ploy of milking her patrons to no end. But, at this point, it is nearly impossible to believe that ALL Patreon money goes into renovations.

Will her patrons finally see the accounts this coming year or will she find more excuses and make her accountants look bad again (e.g. they're late, they didn't show up, they're stupid, etc.)? Or are they helping this crook cook the books?

Oh, Stephanie Jarvis, you're not the princess in your fairytale, you're the wicked hag.

View attachment 1838115
Accountants?
I'm starting to think there are no accountants.
She is just giving lip service.

She looks rough in that picture.
That there, is the 'real' Stephanie.

• Haha
Sorry to all but especially the American cohort for what I am about to say but tonight Fanny has pushed my buttons too far. Within the space of a couple of minutes she said the word schedule three times and every time she pronounced it as sKedule. Brits pronounce it as sHedule NOT sKedule. Rant over.
I’m a pretentious American who has always pronounced it in the British manner, along with a few other words. It was the way I heard them pronounced as a child so it stuck. Although you Brits will insist on saying clematis wrong!🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought it was someone called Mason, she dated at one time, but it was before I started watching
Isn't that the guy who wrote a book about staring at the ☀? Batshit craziness surrounds everyone connected to that asylum 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.