The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to know where all these (18?) people slept given half the shittoo is condemned and about to collapsed.
- Fanny, Snorty
- Anmuary & Natti
- Natti's relatives (3?)
- Potty, Ruth
- Mummy & Percy
- Chantal, Steve
- Stuart
- Pavlina
- Snorty's parents & brother (3)
They had 20 people for Christmas lunch.
Every one of them, except for Dan, stayed at least two nights.
With Phyllis' family there, the gay sycophants and their pugs can't sleep over on New Year's Eve.

Excluding the condemned rooms, the co-owners' and mummy's apartments, the whole farmhouse can sleep 19. They could have easily spared a bed for Alexander. I'm guessing the Janssens are staying at Nick and Marie's apartment.

Red numbers indicate the number of occupants.
Lalande Ground Floor.png

Lalande Second Floor East Wing.png

Lalande Second Floor West Wing.png

Lalande Attics East Wing.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She wore it when she met with the French society or whatever it was in New York. I'll try to the find the video with her wearing it. A lot of people didn't like it, but I did. Some of Vivienne Westwood's designs, especially her evening wear, was quite wearable, not punk at all.
RIP, Vivienne Westwood! So sad!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That’s what I was thinking it was pizza but I guess the bread oven is broken and not repaired like everything at lieland, Dana’s cooking makes my stomach turn, touching nose and hair then touching the food gross, no gloves when handling food 🤢
The whole lot looked revolting and at one point I'm sure Dana had bits of raw burger on her skirt when she was making them. Burnt offerings at the end stomach churning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Also, I realized there are two staircases in Fanny's castle, 1) the pigeon tower which leads to her ladyship's bedroom, and 2) the main staircase. Neither one lead directly into the 16th-century second-floor wing. Guests will still have to go through the condemned part of the building to get to Chambres Rose, Roger, and Bonne Maman.

How very careless of the charlataine to let people pass through that condemned part, including her elderly aunt and uncle!
Perhaps they think it's safe with scaffolding propping the sagging floor up.

west wing stairs.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Congratulations on your VIPness @Gertrude Maud. You've beaten @Heathcliffe!

View attachment 1839597
Thank you Sparrowsfart.
That's a double whammy. :)

Congrats Gertrude Maud.. VIP 🥂

Sorry I was late .
Thanks Pekey.

Also, I realized there are two staircases in Fanny's castle, 1) the pigeon tower which leads to her ladyship's bedroom, and 2) the main staircase. Neither one lead directly into the 16th-century second-floor wing. Guests will still have to go through the condemned part of the building to get to Chambres Rose, Roger, and Bonne Maman.

How very careless of the charlataine to let people pass through that condemned part, including her elderly aunt and uncle!
Perhaps they think it's safe with scaffolding propping the sagging floor up.

View attachment 1839633
Thank you @Marquis de Potpourri.
This floor plan makes it so much easier to visualise where the main structural problem is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You forgot to add: Andrew & Ricardo (well, I guess when they left, that is where they put Snort's parents), Dan, Kat, and Gerry. I still feel like we are missing a few. Goodness, are Amaury and Herr Nuti sleeping in the workshop?!?
and Dann Christmas night

Steph did not prepare a baguette for Philip.
His parents have arrived for the second day of Christmas.
He was with them, not eating late breakfast/early lunch in bed with her.

And as for Michael texting her to say he was with Isobel and Percy.
That was staged.
Michael's message . . . you can come up now, we are ready.
Isobel's feigned surprise . . . puhlease.
The box of gifts for Isobel was arranged in the box to best advantage for the camera.

It was all so 'scripted'.
When she wrapped that gift the night dress was put in a vintage button down much so definitely staged

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They had 20 people for Christmas lunch.
Every one of them, except for Dan, stayed at least two nights.
With Phyllis' family there, the gay sycophants and their pugs can't sleep over on New Year's Eve.

Excluding the condemned rooms, the co-owners' and mummy's apartments, the whole farmhouse can sleep 19. They could have easily spared a bed for Alexander. I'm guessing the Janssens are staying at Nick and Marie's apartment.

Red numbers indicate the number of occupants.
View attachment 1839616
View attachment 1839617
View attachment 1839623
View attachment 1839619
Stephanie Jarvis is feverishly working on a strategy that will be as profitable as possible, weighing the different grifting options. Until she decides how to move forward with this the plan is to downplay the dangers and act as normal as possible to make it look like everything is "under control". She has been warned of the dangers of not just a collapse of the building but also a collapse in trust amongst her patrons, as she has already publicly revealed the seriousness of the structural problems. However she actually seems to believe that by acting cheerful she can avert all calamities. Some of her closest family members feel that this proves she has lost her mind completely.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Stephanie Jarvis is feverishly working on a strategy that will be as profitable as possible, weighing the different grifting options. Until she decides how to move forward with this the plan is to downplay the dangers and act as normal as possible to make it look like everything is "under control". She has been warned of the dangers of not just a collapse of the building but also a collapse in trust amongst her patrons, as she has already publicly revealed the seriousness of the structural problems. However she actually seems to believe that by acting cheerful she can avert all calamities. Some of her closest family members feel that this proves she has lost her mind completely.
Hence the “breakfast meeting” of Mummy and Potty. Has he agreed to an incremental buy out of all or part of Nic Larkin’s share?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi Clara. Wouldn't SJ need to have insurance for that place and how would this affect that insurance? Especially if an unqualified person such as Armoire were to take on the repair which I would have thought needed highly skilled people to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i just watched Billies vlog...do they get a company in to sort out asbestos?? i guess not...that ceiling in that kitchen looks very peculiar to me...i should hire experts in... :eek: a mouthmask doesnt help for asbestos...
If both ceilings are older than 100 years, I don't think asbestos is an issue.

Reactions: 13
The whole lot looked revolting and at one point I'm sure Dana had bits of raw burger on her skirt when she was making them. Burnt offerings at the end stomach churning.
And always her fluffy hair hanging over the food, all over the place , ugh , I want to shout at the telly "tie your hair back " lol

• Sick
I totally loved ETTCDIY when it first started. Two observations I made then, are still with me. Firstly, the lady Fiona who was restoring the chateau on her own, what a worker, didn't hear "poor me" once. Secondly, Fanny, I couldn't believe how many times she continued to flash her bits and not to mention her openly flirting with Dick Strawbridge. What a trollop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi Clara. Wouldn't SJ need to have insurance for that place and how would this affect that insurance? Especially if an unqualified person such as Armoire were to take on the repair which I would have thought needed highly skilled people to do it.
Who knows? But at the end of the day, that place isn’t worth more than $800,000 or whatever they paid for it. She’s received at least $1,000,000 in Patreon and probably $500-$600 K in YouTube revenue and other ad revenue. She will look like a total idiot if she can’t fix her house and pronto. But she is also an idiot in being caught having to spend as much as she paid for it just to keep it from falling down and to heat it. Makes her dad look like an idiot for the work he did to it. Makes her boyfriends look like idiots if they don’t help fix it. IT just needs to be fixed for chrissake, and if she goes on vacation anytime soon I think the Patrons will come for her ass. I think we ought to light up the comments with those points.

Who knows? But at the end of the day, that place isn’t worth more than $800,000 or whatever they paid for it. She’s received at least $1,000,000 in Patreon and probably $500-$600 K in YouTube revenue and other ad revenue. She will look like a total idiot if she can’t fix her house and pronto. But she is also an idiot in being caught having to spend as much as she paid for it just to keep it from falling down and to heat it. Makes her dad look like an idiot for the work he did to it. Makes her boyfriends look like idiots if they don’t help fix it. IT just needs to be fixed for chrissake, and if she goes on vacation anytime soon I think the Patrons will come for her ass. I think we ought to light up the comments with those points.
She’s at $36,572 a month on Patreon right now. Thats $439,000 a year tax free.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wasn't he the one with a big you know what? Who broke up with her via textmessage?
I do believe he broke up with her via text.
But i didn't know he had a big you know what! Maybe he's the one that made her scream in ecstasy with his big you know what while in Venice? 😀

• Haha
Some of her closest family members feel that this proves she has lost her mind completely.
Just now? We have been thinking SJ had never a mind to begin with 🤣

I am truely impressed by SJ's ignorance and her world of oblivion. She is playing with fire if she doesn't get the grand salon fixed asap. Because we all know madame has to spent at least 6 months away from the dump. She can't not fix the structure and be away for 180 days. That would be a slow #candlegate for SJ

Reactions: 19
I did notice in the boxing day vlog that Potts, IJ and Percy were looking very serious when Fanny invaded their meeting. They didn't look overly pleased, presumably because she came clutching her phone.

Reactions: 18
Thank you Ms Muir and that is very kind of you to say so.
Congratulations Espresso Martini in the Lounge

I did notice in the boxing day vlog that Potts, IJ and Percy were looking very serious when Fanny invaded their meeting. They didn't look overly pleased, presumably because she came clutching her phone.
It is a hot mess-how will Fanny be recompensed for her additional investment-has she come out with the structural issues in an attempt to pay Bag head less for his share? Will Fanny use Patron funds to buy him out?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.