The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but I started watching a series on Amazon called The Little Paris Kitchen with Rachel Khoo. It's about a young woman from England that attended Le Cordon Bleu and now is a food writer and cook. She cooks in her really tiny little Parisian apartment kitchen. She also uses her apartment as a little restaurant. She goes out into the markets and food shops all over Paris showcasing the fabulous food and people of that glorious city. She works hard and makes do with what she has. I think Stew-It! could learn a few lessons from her.
Rachel has done a few series- even one in Melbourne!

Reactions: 13
i just watched Billies vlog...do they get a company in to sort out asbestos?? i guess not...that ceiling in that kitchen looks very peculiar to me...i should hire experts in... :eek: a mouthmask doesnt help for asbestos...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Considering the substantial amount of unwashed and pre-worn clothes they receive and buy I’ve found just the thing for the grannies to send in to the grabeaux! Crabicide!!!

CD7C6252-0E7A-48EF-A30F-E731CBC90025.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
snort just uses febreze... :rolleyes: he just likes to hide smells and dirt...so snort...instead of a good wash....or better burn that dirty crap...
Nothing like a nice cleansing fire to cure what ails ya! And about potential asbestos in the convent, Billy will address it tomorrow. We recently brought up the lack of following health and safety rules and lo and behold we see hardhats, safety goggles and masks! Good on ya Bill!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wtf...Kathy claimed she stopped reading Tattle..because it was bad for her...now.she is refering to @Jules and @Mrs T Rex.. i bet she cant control herself...admit it Kathy... tattle is addictive..:LOL: your forgiven...we know it is..;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who was the odd looking man lurking in the background in the kitchen? I wonder if it could be Snorty's brother. There seemed to be a resemblance. He looked older but had similar hair problems and seemed very awkward!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Who was the odd looking man lurking in the background in the kitchen? I wonder if it could be Snorty's brother. There seemed to be a resemblance. He looked older but had similar hair problems and seemed very awkward!
Heavens! I hope there’s not another one running around!!!

• Haha
🙄. Seriously? This is what she think he looks like! Lol I see it was moved away with the advent calendars.
Andrew mentioned his pup peed on a cushion, do you suppose it was the Phillip cushion,fingers crossed!

• Haha
the last bit about my comment on Kathies vlog didnt get in...

so i agreed on the subject she had about poverty...we all can end up with poverty..bad fortune...investments..pensions .got lost...bad health...we must not think it can never happen to us...people in need need support and we must give it while we can...they deserve it more than all those fake chatelains..

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In Marie Antoinette, they have used the outside of The beau chateau YouTube.
01050A5C-9240-4686-916D-070363099ADE.jpeg
7F6B130A-F2B4-42A4-A224-7F26C1BE26E0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I asked in the other thread, who is he? I mean the guy SJ is kissing in Venice. Looks like a gondola. Was this taken before the shittoo started?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.