The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we laying bets on where they went for NYE? They are awfully quiet. Ruthy Writer watched fireworks from a rooftop.

Reactions: 17
I seem to remember a vlog where she said they planted an enormous amount of bulbs , I was surprised because it was so late in the year possibly November and I’m sure she was using the royal we, it would have been Kristie and co that did any planting

Reactions: 15
You should have never mentioned the green screen. Should have kept that a secret from her. I can see her sending Phillipa out now to “look into this green screen.”
They could use the pink toile room - everything there is already in one bright colour

Reactions: 9
And the 2022 Ugliest of the Ugly Sweaters Award goes to Barrel.

Quick, Mummsie throw that ugly sweater in the nearest log burner or leave it out for the pigeon to sh*t on.

Reactions: 17
The obnoxious Gay Twink behind the camera could not stop ooohing and awing over all of the make-up. Yep, he’s just so darn butch and straight.

Reactions: 19
I watched the gift grab. I don’t know why. Fanny said she was full of the Christmas spirit and mummy grabbed at her tummy and said “yes you can see”. Fannys poor face just fell and you could tell she was both pissed off and hurt. I have to admit I felt for her a lil bit in that moment. It’s probably one of the most hateful and damaging things you can do to someone, let alone in front of the world.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
That's why Steph declined the biscuit.

Reactions: 18
those two are cut from the same cloth...no hurt feelings lost there...

That's why Steph declined the biscuit.
Steph's nose was very ruddy after all the Yuletide booze, it nearly matched her jumper! She behaves like an excited 4 year old opening her presents. When they all lined up at the end, Natti looked about 60. She looks older than her mother. They and PJ's commentary drive me mad.

Reactions: 16
New thread title???

“The Chatelaine started 2023 with a Crap Unwrapped Vlog. F*ck the beams.”

“Barrel Knits Like Fill-Up Cooks”

“ Barrel, Where’s Nail Polish for Fill-Up?”

“2023 is Already a Sh*t Year at the Shat- oh”

“Shut up, Cameraman”

*F*ck the Beams. Mummsie Needs eyebrows”

but my favourite…

“Mandy & Link are a Class Act Unlike…”

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t the little side road lead to the walled garden and dependencies that are no longer part of the property. They did a vlog where they discussed landscaping and the property history and they both seemed aggravated that they didn’t have control of it.

Reactions: 8
Yes I think Fanny is like she is, because Mummy is a bitch, and Daddy over indulged her because of it.

Reactions: 26

Shut up, Cameraman

Reactions: 24
Actually I lear
Interestingly Muslim men there often have anal sex though they would never ever consider themselves gay. I was told it's tolerated as something to keep them away from girls. On the other hand young unmarried couples also have extraordinary often anal and oral sex to keep the virginity. Apparently it is even common among girls teach each other as an alternative to prevent pregnancy since getting contraception is difficult. All is not as it seems, people have always found a way to circumvent laws. So it might be that Phil will end up with a couple of phone numbers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.