The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phyllis should be concerned about Fanny's upcoming Dubai Escape whether he's going or not. Lots of wealthy men with cheap taste hang out there. Or maybe it's the other way around? Fanny should be concerned. Maybe they'll both get lucky! 🤣 Of course, having the ball and chain, Tartan Terror tagging along may put a wrench in the spokes. But Fanny is good at sneaking and sleeping around. She's probably already packing all her evening attire, makeup and hair twirling devices. Is Phyllis going? I know she stated the trip was just for the two of them, but who is going to film it and who's going to help her get

Let me think.....
What if they're in Dubai already, and Dan the Man is filming. Isn't he AWOL?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Phyllis should be concerned about Fanny's upcoming Dubai Escape whether he's going or not. Lots of wealthy men with cheap taste hang out there. Or maybe it's the other way around? Fanny should be concerned. Maybe they'll both get lucky! 🤣 Of course, having the ball and chain, Tartan Terror tagging along may put a wrench in the spokes. But Fanny is good at sneaking and sleeping around. She's probably already packing all her evening attire, makeup and hair twirling devices. Is Phyllis going? I know she stated the trip was just for the two of them, but who is going to film it and who's going to help her get dressed?
Watch out, Dubai! Fanny’s on a manhunt!

3071DD2A-04A7-4E1C-A8F2-1E38049140D2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The first time I saw the photograph of Nodic and his inflatable, it struck me that someone must have put his head into a vice. Nobody's head covers that big an area. And don't look at the fcukin nails.
Fanny does necessary repairs after Snorts breaks down again...

0402d2a5099d7707918fca12819e9e75~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Phyllis should be concerned about Fanny's upcoming Dubai Escape whether he's going or not. Lots of wealthy men with cheap taste hang out there. Or maybe it's the other way around? Fanny should be concerned. Maybe they'll both get lucky!
Didn't the elegantly living Nicolas also find his ex there?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Phyllis should be concerned about Fanny's upcoming Dubai Escape whether he's going or not. Lots of wealthy men with cheap taste hang out there. Or maybe it's the other way around? Fanny should be concerned. Maybe they'll both get lucky! 🤣 Of course, having the ball and chain, Tartan Terror tagging along may put a wrench in the spokes. But Fanny is good at sneaking and sleeping around. She's probably already packing all her evening attire, makeup and hair twirling devices. Is Phyllis going? I know she stated the trip was just for the two of them, but who is going to film it and who's going to help her get dressed?
The same Oompa Loompa that did before. The Tartan Terror was her first courtier and lady’s maid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When were these surveys? What other structural disasters are awaiting? How much did this cost?

Any official documents we could ‘leak’ to her fans to help her on the way down?
Due to the lack of information about all of it I've given up on supporting.Sadly:(

He looks like he has one of those dental contraptions that holds your mouth open. What on earth does she see in him/her/they.
I saw it and thought the same. Didn't they make a board game based around these contraptions? Whereby you had to speak and people had to guess what you were saying... hmmm pretty much on par with our Mancub, does anyone ever know what he is talking about?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's something that I always thaught of. How do they explain this to their daughters and their parents too because Hildegard and Annas parents semm to be decent people. What do they say ?
I have a sneaky feeling that those two would be happy to just eventually marry their girls off to a couple of very rich men, you know, like what old aristocratic families did in the 18 and 1900s! I do hope those girls will grow up to be strong hard-working and successful women, and not just end up like cattle for sale.

I also have a sneaky feeling that Isabelle and Derek raised their daughter in hopes of one day marrying her off to some rich aristocrat or billionaire. Stuffing her head with non-sense fairytales is what led to the 48-year-old manic greedy grifter that she is, who has never known a day's work in her life, fully convinced by the foolish saying that ‘The world will be saved by beauty’ (‘The Idiot’, Fyodor Dostoevsky).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven't seen the expensive hair twirling. Dyson. Since she vlogged about it. Her hair is a disaster anyway, curling isn't going to help, she needs a color refresh and a good cut. Oh and washing and conditioner once in a while would be good. If only there was some hot water.
Well there's another content filled vlog, get Annalise in, bring the kids, pretend to like them an hey presto, cheesy cringeworthy puke... to be honest I am getting a little fed up of these 2 boys being presented to us for cuteness content, even Annalise IG page is filled with professional photos of them, in leather jackets and peaky blinder flat caps (obviously not in the same photo shoot) yes they are lovely pics but do I really want to see them, moreso read the coments of how cute they are and how much they or one of them looks like Dan... It's her post why do people have to introduce her ex into the mix? If you love your kids, tell them every day, don't make public statements... sorry rant over.. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a sneaky feeling that those two would be happy to just eventually marry their girls off to a couple of very rich men, you know, like what old aristocratic families did in the 18 and 1900s! I do hope those girls will grow up to be strong hard-working and successful women, and not just end up like cattle for sale.

I also have a sneaky feeling that Isabelle and Derek raised their daughter in hopes of one day marrying her off to some rich aristocrat or billionaire. Stuffing her head with non-sense fairytales is what led to the 48-year-old manic greedy grifter that she is, who has never known a day's work in her life, fully convinced by the foolish saying that ‘The world will be saved by beauty’ (‘The Idiot’, Fyodor Dostoevsky).
Spot on!

The problem is, none of them were ever in that circle. The rich tend to marry other rich of their own type. Fanny would never have passed muster. She's too loud and crass and she doesn't know the hidden curriculum, neither did her parents. Looks are never enough nor is going to the 'right' school. Your parents need to know each other. You need to have the right pedigree. No high-falutin future mother-in-law would have allowed her to taint the gene pool. She's way too embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The nips almost always show on me, thus the always bra.
Know what you mean!!!
Someone told me they overheard a conversation between two girlfriends on the phone and one was saying she didn’t have her make up on (or wasn’t ready to go) and the other said just don’t wear a bra and no one will notice that you have no make up on.
Pretty clever huh? 💁🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The problem is, none of them were ever in that circle. The rich tend to marry other rich of their own type. Fanny would never have passed muster. She's too loud and crass and she doesn't know the hidden curriculum, neither did her parents. Looks are never enough nor is going to the 'right' school. Your parents need to know each other. You need to have the right pedigree. No high-falutin future mother-in-law would have allowed her to taint the gene pool. She's way too embarrassing!
Cannot see any blue blood here…..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
From vlog100 Fanny tells us Gerry met her parents when he was 12….. he then moved with them to Suffolk when he was 16 or 17….
Fannys Lies begin about the restoration of the chapel.
And where was Stephanie born that Gerry would be pushing her in her pram aged ??? And was Gerry just babysitting when he was 16/17 or did he work at the care home?

Attachments

Well there's another content filled vlog, get Annalise in, bring the kids, pretend to like them an hey presto, cheesy cringeworthy puke... to be honest I am getting a little fed up of these 2 boys being presented to us for cuteness content, even Annalise IG page is filled with professional photos of them, in leather jackets and peaky blinder flat caps (obviously not in the same photo shoot) yes they are lovely pics but do I really want to see them, moreso read the coments of how cute they are and how much they or one of them looks like Dan... It's her post why do people have to introduce her ex into the mix? If you love your kids, tell them every day, don't make public statements... sorry rant over.. xx
I don’t like other people’s kids, so when kid1 & kid2 make an appearance, I don’t care. I sit silently drinking my Miller Lite, judging their parenting choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Know what you mean!!!
Someone told me they overheard a conversation between two girlfriends on the phone and one was saying she didn’t have her make up on (or wasn’t ready to go) and the other said just don’t wear a bra and no one will notice that you have no make up on.
Pretty clever huh? 💁🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂
I would defo have to do it the other way round! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.