The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Dan and Amaury no shave November challenge - do we have any receipts where that money went too? I smell rats...Maybe that help fund the ruins 2:0
Movember fundraising is done directly on the charity’s website… no one gets a dime except the charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know much about insurance, but I would think it difficult to get any for that monstrosity. So does that mean she doesn't have liability insurance either? Surely, she must have it in order to run the BnB? 🤔
Well the b n b,would be a different type.

Reactions: 9
I’ve always been rather taken aback at the “shock” and “surprise” when the catholic church’s abuse history was made globally public. I’m not catholic though I’ve dated some who were. It was always local knowledge which priests to avoid and which laymen were enablers here. Being that Louisiana is rife with catholic clergy you can’t throw, well, anything without hitting a church, orphanage, convent or retreat house. It was general knowledge that it was a problem that kept getting swept under the rug. As for public perception I can’t tell you how many borscht belt comics I’ve heard tell jokes about priests and altar boys. Entire comedy routines were built around clergy abuse and the church’s response. Yet the world recoiled in horrified shock as if the church would never condone such an action. For pity’s sake, they’ve been sending children and wives back directly into the hands of abusers for centuries. And allowing a diocese to file bankruptcy protection for it’s assets instead of appropriately compensating its victims isn’t just shameful, it’s criminal in my opinion. Personally I think any and all enablers who assisted in the abuse and/or resulting coverup should find themselves permanently imprisoned. Or facing capital punishment. And there is no mea culpa that can void the sins committed against children, period! No discussion, no debate and definitely no forgiveness. There is no good deed that can negate these events. Apologies for the rant. I’ll step down off my high horse now…
I was raised Catholic and when the exposure of abuse started coming out my mother asked both my brothers, who had been alter boys, if they had any untoward experiences with any of the priest, which I'm sure was extremely difficult for her, thankfully they had not. It was unconscionable that the church tried to dismiss it. They still haven't come clean about it. Many priests have just been shuffled around or stuffed away somewhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This will amuse you. I went to have a look at Phillipa's YouTube channel. Yes yes I know, there are better things to do with my time but it's raining and misty and grey and I wanted to amuse myself.

It has a video posted there of the boy band it was in for 5 minutes. It was the most bizarre thing I've seen in my life. It starts off with the band singing and dancing self-consciously.

[/QUOTE]
I broke down and watched this video and one other where the boy band is on a boat with a bunch of pre-pubescent girls. The dance skills are truly awful--incredibly awkward and mostly non-existent. They don't have any rhythm. The singing is not so much bad, as utterly boring. They try SO HARD to look cool, but sadly, they just look really, really awkward. The expression on Philip's face when he's "getting into it" on the boat is cringe-worthy. Gag me! Barf!

My little Pippin is watching all of you over the carnival mask, which I love. Happy New Year to the haters, hags, and trolls. I can't wait to get 2022 behind me. I thought 2020 and 2021 were bad, but 2022 has taken the prize for being the worst year (for me). The "CD tit Show Award" has been handed (with a bit of pigeon poop on it) to 2022.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I was raised Catholic and when the exposure of abuse started coming out my mother asked both my brothers, who had been alter boys, if they had any untoward experiences with any of the priest, which I'm sure was extremely difficult for her, thankfully they had not. It was unconscionable that the church tried to dismiss it. They still haven't come clean about it. Many priests have just been shuffled around or stuffed away somewhere.
i once had a conversation about this with my fathers sister, who lived in a convent..,i said to her, did you know these things happened...yes she said... those priests just went to another place...where the abuse for sure continued...and nobody even mentioned it.. :eek: even the parents kept silent about it...she also meantioned a priest who made a girl pregnant..the priest bought the family a farm in another part of the country..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
FB_IMG_1672490127345.jpg

Here's hoping for a better 2023, 2022 has been an awful one but thank you all for making me laugh through the bad moments. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 36
For true, as we say in New Orleans. I’ve long suspected this was because they had to find euphemisms for everything! I mean really, “mendacity” instead of homosexual Mr. Tennessee Williams! Almost as bad as Thomas Hardy’s love of having major plot points occur between chapters simply because he couldn’t bear to write them! That said I do enjoy Thomas Wolfe’s turn of phrase and I’ve admitted here to never having met a run-on sentence I didn’t like.😏
PolarI -

Reactions: 8
Just wanted to say thanks for all of the laughs this year, I’m looking forward to sharing The Heaps 2023 journey with you all ❤ Especially watching how Fanny Flash will navigate her way around this whacking great gaping problem. Let’s hope karma finally takes the upper hand and exposes her scheming, money grabbing FAKE ways 🙏🏻
5AAA1D8A-E1EC-48AA-AA05-22C3714F532E.jpeg

The state of it in August this year = fucked!
Don’t worry though, Amaury to the rescue 👏🏼 he’s completely qualified and can fix the lot 😂🤪🤣

🤡‘s

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just wanted to say thanks for all of the laughs this year, I’m looking forward to sharing The Heaps 2023 journey with you all ❤ Especially watching how Fanny Flash will navigate her way around this whacking great gaping problem. Let’s hope karma finally takes the upper hand and exposes her scheming, money grabbing FAKE ways 🙏🏻
View attachment 1843260
There nearly 18 years and the shutters are all different colours

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Time for the first annual Chateau Grifter UTube awards. Feel free to add awards.

2022 Tone Deaf Award - The Influencer and Wallpaperer

2022 Misappropriation Award - Chatelaine d’ Ardwhore

2022 Most Irrelevant Channel - Doing it Himself

2022 Most Disappointing Channel - Doing it Himself

2022 Most Derelict Chateau - tie between LiarLand and VantheMan’s already collapsed chateau

2022 Most Likely to Make You Fall Asleep - Minor and Faker

2022 BS Award - tie between the Mansplainers Dread (Bordeaux Strife) and Pill ( Chateau Strife)

2022 Worst Editing - The Lesbians of the Chateau Productions

2022 Greatest Rambler - Patsy from Columbia

2022 Least Able to Speak During a Vlog - tie between Stewie from Columbia and The Mansplainer’s wife

2022 Most Likely to Finish The Chateau - The Gilder and her hubby

2022 Most Annoyingly Irrelevant Commentary - tie between Fill-Up J and Ryen

2022 Sympathy Award - tie between Homeless Alexandra and the recovering Chatelaine Love

2022 Hardest Working - tie between Belly Potterick and the Gilder and her husband

.2022 Laziest Chatelaine - Chatelaine d’ Ardwhore

2022 Bad Taste - Angie from Chateau Strife

2022 Messiest Chateau owners - The French Beans

2022 Least Likely Channel to Succeed - tie between Fill-Up J’s and the Two Poufs

2022 Most Likely to Start an OnlyFans page - tie between Vana and the Dowager Argentinian

2022 Gravel and Render Content Award - Escape to the Nightmare

2022 Most Naturalized Chateau - VantheMan’s chateau/ruin

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
eww look at the skin on Fanny's arm up close in the one with Potts dressed as an Arabian shite. They really are a bunch of preening imbeciles aren't they, such vanity. Why is Fanny dressed in jodhpurs and a hacking jacket? I guarantee she can't ride- Phillip or a horse.
Isn’t she allergic to horses?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've seen Uncle wearing brooches, what's that about?
I've tried and tried and still can't remember my Father wearing a brooch. Neither I nor anyone I know who is male (let alone gay) wears a brooch. There must be something in the water at the ruined farmhouse.
I dunno - I've seen men wear badges and medals - is that the slippery slope to hedgehog and squirrel brooches?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fanny before fangs are fixed…..

They had a mouse in the kitchen cupboard… Squirrel would have loved it.

And Fanny paints over cracks in her bedroom. She has never done things properly. Why would she start now?
her eyes are so reptilian very odd and cold they weird me out so totally strange

her eyes are so reptilian very odd and cold they weird me out so totally strange. Fanny has had more work done on her teeth than the chateau in 18 years ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The movie Spotlight - released in 2015 is well worth a look - albeit only dealing with what happened in Boston.
Spotlight, American fact-based dramatic film, released in 2015, that won two Academy Awards, including that for best picture. The movie chronicles the efforts of a team of Boston Globe journalists to bring to light the sexual abuse of children by Roman Catholic priests in Boston.

Reactions: 11
I dunno - I've seen men wear badges and medals - is that the slippery slope to hedgehog and squirrel brooches?
Brooches are for ladies mostly older ladies to be fair I’ve become one of the brooch Wearing ladies but to be fair they are my grandmothers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am writing the chatelaine’s New Year’s resolutions since she will not. Here we go:

1. By end of first week of January, drop Gay Twink off at the Potterick chateau to stay for the winter to make curtains.

2. Hire experts to fix structural problems. (Cuz can go work for VantheMan.)

3. End all travel in 2023 in order to oversee and help in all work at the chateau.

4. End all shopping in 2023.

5. Donate Ardwhore vase to Emmaus.

6. Give panelling to Vantheman.

7. Give up drinking.

8. Buy new teeth for the tree chopper.
Perfect, but I need her to stop wallpapering and decorating too, then its really complete! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.