The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am writing the chatelaine’s New Year’s resolutions since she will not. Here we go:

1. By end of first week of January, drop Gay Twink off at the Potterick chateau to stay for the winter to make curtains.

2. Hire experts to fix structural problems. (Cuz can go work for VantheMan.)

3. End all travel in 2023 in order to oversee and help in all work at the chateau.

4. End all shopping in 2023.

5. Donate Ardwhore vase to Emmaus.

6. Give panelling to Vantheman.

7. Give up drinking.

8. Buy new teeth for the tree chopper.
You been drinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Midnightcowboy said: Brenda's latest offerings.

Brenda the self appointed spokesperson (& gift giver) for chateau YT channels is not a good representative for business. Every business would like to know why they are not growing or why they lose customers. They don't need someone like Brenda to sugar coat their lies & mistakes.

Brenda says 'The growth of CD is amazing'

The channel has not grown in views for 2 & half years, it has stayed at 80,000 - 100,000+ views per week for new videos. CD used to be far ahead of other chateau channels some of them have not only caught up, they have passed CD's weekly view numbers & her subs too.

Brenda says 'This year's Advent series, has been the best yet'

I didn't watch it but some viewers have said the opposite. A good business person knows that the customers views & opinion is always right because the main aim is to provide what they want. Ytubers with 10+ years experience stll listen to viewers & ask what they want to see.

Brenda says 'Stephanie's determination to produce her vlogs every week. The content is varied & interesting'

Quality not quantity. SJ produces vlogs (& vlogmas) because of greed not because she has content. Most of her vlogs are repeated content. She doesn't need to create vlogs (or vlogmas) if she has no content.

Brenda says 'Mummy's straight forward approach, frugal & sensible at all times.

I like her mum she's a grumpy old woman & the only one who doesn't pretend to have love, life & laughter all the time but she is not sensible at all times. She is one of SJ's enablers.

Brenda says 'Michael & Nic who supported her dream of living in a castle'

What are their financial contributions? They are grifters too who depend on other people to pay for a building they can't afford.

Brenda says 'Philip, the volunteer, who has ended up being so much more'

That sums up the stalker, employer/ employee, Dutch BF story. What is he doing for himself? What has he achieved in 2 years, plates, cutlery, travel? He needs to study architecture or acting if that is what he wants to do, so he won't regret these wasted years later. There are online courses.

Brenda says 'The steady flow of volunteers, seeing old faces returning for flying visits'

SJ doesn't need supporting acts. She has the personality to carry the vlogs on her own like she did before & like so many other vloggers do but I think it is too late for her because she has depended too much on other personalities for her vlogs which some viewers might now be used to & she no longer has the same reputation she had when she started.

Brenda says 'Of course we also have the staff'

The 'staff' are mainly temporary or part-time workers apart from Amaury, Philip & Nati. The 'staff' only work (& get paid) when they are needed or when the cameras are on. They are not paid monthly like SJ & Brenda want people to believe.

Brenda says 'We also have the staff contributing to the success'

What success? The success of sagging beams (which has been a problem for years not months)? The success of travelling & buying expensive items while others are working to pay for her home? SJ is only successful with asking people to fund her lifestyle & she is successful with that because her patrons have allowed her to continue lying & deceiving them.

Brenda says 'Amaury will be undertaking the structural work'

Amaury is the only full time & permanent worker in charge of restoration, he is not a professional building contractor. This is the fault of patrons, they should be demanding a professional contractor or company instead of accepting her deceit & lies.

Brenda says 'Team work makes dreams work'

What team work? Only when the cameras are on. SJ travels most of the time. The place is empty most of the time, it is like a film set, they all arrive to film for the vlogs & parties & disappear leaving Nati & Amaury to take care of the place & animals. Proof of this has been revealed by guests who were left alone when visiting.

Brenda may think she is helping but she only makes them more arrogant this is why they would keep repeating & making the same mistakes. Brenda was the one who influenced the gifts & begging. She sent big boxes of gifts to SJ & MPK & made a fan club for them because they lived in a chateau. Since then a cadeaux channel has been created & lots of e-begging chateau channels.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I shan’t grieve the old homophobic closeted queen who covered up sexual abuse by priests. May they burn his Gucci shoes and sprinkle the ashes in the toilets of St. Peter’s.

View attachment 1842565
I’ve always been rather taken aback at the “shock” and “surprise” when the catholic church’s abuse history was made globally public. I’m not catholic though I’ve dated some who were. It was always local knowledge which priests to avoid and which laymen were enablers here. Being that Louisiana is rife with catholic clergy you can’t throw, well, anything without hitting a church, orphanage, convent or retreat house. It was general knowledge that it was a problem that kept getting swept under the rug. As for public perception I can’t tell you how many borscht belt comics I’ve heard tell jokes about priests and altar boys. Entire comedy routines were built around clergy abuse and the church’s response. Yet the world recoiled in horrified shock as if the church would never condone such an action. For pity’s sake, they’ve been sending children and wives back directly into the hands of abusers for centuries. And allowing a diocese to file bankruptcy protection for it’s assets instead of appropriately compensating its victims isn’t just shameful, it’s criminal in my opinion. Personally I think any and all enablers who assisted in the abuse and/or resulting coverup should find themselves permanently imprisoned. Or facing capital punishment. And there is no mea culpa that can void the sins committed against children, period! No discussion, no debate and definitely no forgiveness. There is no good deed that can negate these events. Apologies for the rant. I’ll step down off my high horse now…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Her attention to nitty gritty detail is, of course, questionable, while her prouncements (tho it seems churlish to say so, as CG puts so much effort into it) sometimes 100% inaccurate verging on the downright dotty.
Is Caroline Gooder’s information accurate as per the info Stef puts out on YT and / or Patreon?
Or is CG’s info inaccurate to what we know as Stef’s penchant for smoke and mirrors and lies upon lies?

Reactions: 14
Happy New Year to all Will this be a year full of finished projects? Nope not a chance.

Waiting for the grand reveal of the trees that Nic the treeman cut down Will be used to save the not so grand salon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched the château love, not usually a fan but someone here mentioned it, I was quite touched by it, far more real than anything F4F has put out in awhile. And we only got the annoying song at the very end. I wish Vivian better health in the new year and happy new year to the famous 15 🥂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy New Year's 🥂🎉 near and far....keep up the good work of calling out the grifters of the chateauniverse with Lielande being the top rung of the ladder.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've seen Uncle wearing brooches, what's that about?
I've tried and tried and still can't remember my Father wearing a brooch. Neither I nor anyone I know who is male (let alone gay) wears a brooch. There must be something in the water at the ruined farmhouse.
I don't mind brooches on men but they'd have to be small, tasteful and relevant, like medals or badges.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I will have to look into that. I know it's gone now.
Probably been sold on locally as second hand. Either that or she sold it to a nanny patreon

I know this is a long shot but anyone know what bank fanny uses to collect the patreon and youtube funds initially and which country the bank is in? UK or France?
No idea - Good question though! I'm sure she mentioned going to the bank more than once so she must have a french account

Also do we have any leads to where the charity money goes from the gift grab? She hasn't updated the list in ages and we never have any check's or thankyou letters shown to suggest she actually donates any of it. I suspect that is also funnelled into the fanny cash pot.

The Dan and Amaury no shave November challenge - do we have any receipts where that money went too? I smell rats...Maybe that help fund the ruins 2:0

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor Emmaus. Nobody will ever buy this monstrosity and it will clog up space there forever!
I bet half of the Emmaus locally is from the chateau - probably unsellable like those old microwave recipe books- they and the string along fools probably end up buying some the old junk back as they make so many trips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="Yebo, post: 13293807, member: 356557"Th ere are only four of them but Phillipa keeps being replaced
[/QUOTE]
Apparently, it was planned like that to show that he was leaving the band and to introduce the new member, but I only know that as someone who is Dutch explained it; it did look odd and yes, he looked incredibly unnatural and self-conscious as he always does!

Reactions: 19
Poor Emmaus. Nobody will ever buy this monstrosity and it will clog up space there forever!
I am thinking someone might buy the Ardwhore vase for about 5 euros at Emmaus and then shatter it for pieces for mosaic art. Would be great for the Poufs to use to tile a counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I read donkey was so confused are there wild donkeys roaming the southern US, pooping on docks and boats 🤣🤣🤣
Well, there are wild donkeys roaming the southwest of the US!

Today, most of America's wild burros reside in Arizona, where they have been present since 1679 when Jesuit priest Padre Eusebion Kino brought them to the Spanish mission at San Xavier del Bac near what is now Tucson.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just watched the château love, not usually a fan but someone here mentioned it, I was quite touched by it, far more real than anything F4F has put out in awhile.
Chatelaine Love dropped the fake smile and Pollyanna disposition long enough to finally get real with the viewers. Kudos to her. She has seen the light… no 110 euro candle that she deserves a Happy 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.