The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I haven't watch a single Shitoo Diaries xmas / advent nada. Just know it shite. Having said that I needed to watch something nice & travel/real life like as there is ManFlu in my house (yeah me) - my daughter is sick too, but far easier. Many of you may watch this already but sign me up to stay in this tiny house near Beaune, France. Hot tub, swimming pool, locks on the door, and no threat of falling down. ❤ French Country Life.
Note: can't put her link here but she has a new "Year in Burgundy renovating our French Farm House". A bit long but really nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I haven't watch a single Shitoo Diaries xmas / advent nada. Just know it shite. Having said that I needed to watch something nice & travel/real life like as there is ManFlu in my house (yeah me) - my daughter is sick too, but far easier. Many of you may watch this already but sign me up to stay in this tiny house near Beaune, France. Hot tub, swimming pool, locks on the door, and no threat of falling down. ❤ French Country Life.
Note: can't put her link here but she has a new "Year in Burgundy renovating our French Farm House". A bit long but really nice.
Sounds like real fun at yours this New Year’s Eve, I hope your daughter at least will celebrate with you. Thank you for this recommendation as I need something to watch this evening as well. My son is on nightshift tonight so lots of grumpiness in the house at the moment. I hope you feel better soon. 💕🥂🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've seen Uncle wearing brooches, what's that about?
I've tried and tried and still can't remember my Father wearing a brooch. Neither I nor anyone I know who is male (let alone gay) wears a brooch. There must be something in the water at the ruined farmhouse.
For my dad’s generation is was wedding ring, tie pin, watch. That was it unless except in very special occasions when a flower in his buttonhole or a lapel pin might be added.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had to catch a pigeon once. It was a lost young racing pigeon which was roosting on our shed roof and being fed bird seed by my fil. A local pigeon owner said he'd collect it and return it to its owner once I'd caught it. I used a wire shopping basket tipped up on one side with a long string attached to the prop and put some bird seed in underneath. I sat at a distance holding the end of the string and hey presto it worked. Turned out the bird was well lost as the ring showed it was from Wales and I'm between the Stag Do and Strawberries. I have also had to catch small birds that accidentally fly into our summer house. A tea towel or empty pillow case thrown over to catch and release.

• Heart
This will amuse you. I went to have a look at Phillipa's YouTube channel. Yes yes I know, there are better things to do with my time but it's raining and misty and grey and I wanted to amuse myself.
It has a video posted there of the boy band it was in for 5 minutes. It was the most bizarre thing I've seen in my life. It starts off with the band singing and dancing self-consciously. Five of them. Suddenly, there are only four! WTF? Phillipa is missing. Not even a missed beat, it was there then....gone! Where did it go to? The loo? I continued watching and poof! Phillipa is back, then on a boat. Teenage girls shuffling about pretending to be enjoying themselves, Phillipa pretending to sing then..... Phillipa's gone again.... Must have had the runs or something. It's well worth a watch. just turn the sound off and count how many times Phillipa appears then disappears.
Search for Philip Janssen boy band and youtube will take you there.
another edit. There are only four of them but Phillipa keeps being replaced
Did you spot Maria on the boat?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its gone midnight ..... Happy New Year all you Hell Hounds of Tattle.

I hope 2023 is a great year for you all and ......... we get to see the accounts ! :love: 🤷‍♀️:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know this is a long shot but anyone know what bank fanny uses to collect the patreon and youtube funds initially and which country the bank is in? UK or France?
There is a vlog where she shows us she is preparing for the accountant. She shows some pages of a bank statement. That is where we learnt that all her money is in one account in the uk. Not sure which vlog tho.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
For my dad’s generation is was wedding ring, tie pin, watch. That was it unless except in very special occasions when a flower in his buttonhole or a lapel pin might be added.
My son has one of those big fake gold chunky chains that he wears when he is out to impress 😂😂😂😂😂thankfully he has stopped wearing the bling ear stud😱. Where did I go wrong🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There is a vlog where she shows us she is preparing for the accountant. She shows some pages of a bank statement. That is where we learnt that all her money is in one account in the uk. Not sure which vlog tho.
Wow thank you that's perfect. That's all I need to know.

Reactions: 12
I am writing the chatelaine’s New Year’s resolutions since she will not. Here we go:

1. By end of first week of January, drop Gay Twink off at the Potterick chateau to stay for the winter to make curtains.

2. Hire experts to fix structural problems. (Cuz can go work for VantheMan.)

3. End all travel in 2023 in order to oversee and help in all work at the chateau.

4. End all shopping in 2023.

5. Donate Ardwhore vase to Emmaus.

6. Give panelling to Vantheman.

7. Give up drinking.

8. Buy new teeth for the tree chopper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I had to catch a pigeon once. It was a lost young racing pigeon which was roosting on our shed roof and being fed bird seed by my fil. A local pigeon owner said he'd collect it and return it to its owner once I'd caught it. I used a wire shopping basket tipped up on one side with a long string attached to the prop and put some bird seed in underneath. I sat at a distance holding the end of the string and hey presto it worked. Turned out the bird was well lost as the ring showed it was from Wales and I'm between the Stag Do and Strawberries. I have also had to catch small birds that accidentally fly into our summer house. A tea towel or empty pillow case thrown over to catch and release.
I’m loving the descriptions on these maps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Marie the Norwegian flower girl found herself a flat.
I used to enjoy the interaction between Fanny and Marie in the early days of CD. There's no doubt that they were 'tipping the velvet', then Fanny did what narcs like her do, use, abuse and discard. Marie was probably fragile when she came to the Dump, but the way Fanny dropped her makes me think that the elation and subsequent rejection made Marie's condition a hell of a lot worse.
All that's left for me to do, is, in the words of my hero Sylvester the Cat, is to say, "Happy New Year Thuckers" xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Sounds like real fun at yours this New Year’s Eve, I hope your daughter at least will celebrate with you. Thank you for this recommendation as I need something to watch this evening as well. My son is on nightshift tonight so lots of grumpiness in the house at the moment. I hope you feel better soon. 💕🥂🍾
Thank you ! So far I'm good....my ManFlu patient, not so much 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its gone midnight ..... Happy New Year all you Hell Hounds of Tattle.

I hope 2023 is a great year for you all and ......... we get to see the accounts ! :love: 🤷‍♀️:love:
Happy new year Pekey and to all of our Australian tattles over the next couple of hours. I was too busy on messenger seeing in the new year with my Aussies to wish you happy new year at the time. 🍾🥂🎉🎉

• Heart
I used to enjoy the interaction between Fanny and Marie in the early days of CD. There's no doubt that they were 'tipping the velvet', then Fanny did what narcs like her do, use, abuse and discard. Marie was probably fragile when she came to the Dump, but the way Fanny dropped her makes me think that the elation and subsequent rejection made Marie's condition a hell of a lot worse.
All that's left for me to do, is, in the words of my hero Sylvester the Cat, is to say, "Happy New Year Thuckers" xxx
definitely a lot of flirting especially when they went away together. Even if they weren't lovers Fanny has been very mean to her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.