The Chateau Diaries #205 Nutty's Ma put more $ into her sagging bosom, than SJ did in her sagging beams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your cottages must have had some remedial or additional work done post 1930 - I'm pretty sure asbestos wasn't used in homes until the 30s. You're right about the 'hidden' use of asbestos - I ripped up 1960s vinyl flooring in our hallway - turns out the 'paper' lining was asbestos! Luckily it's not dangerous until it's in teeny tiny particles.
Billy mentioned that there was a huge renovation in the 1970s also in the kitchenarea....i am sure there is asbestos in that place...i wouldnt be surprised if they put some fireproof asbestos ceiling in that kitchenarea....but they do what they like...i have to say i dont want to mess with asbestos...

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Have you gone through the separate media wiki for this forum? It was started to keep a bank of recordings, etc that Fanny was editing after publishing when she realized they were showing her questionable/illegal actions. Often because a keen eyed Tattler pointed it out.
Thanks for that. It'll be job for the weekend once I've recovered from festivities tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, that explains the sofa arm.
👇 From Christmas past...
View attachment 1842380

Now, add piegon tit to the room.
View attachment 1842388

View attachment 1842395
View attachment 1842396
It fits right in with Philip Janssen's aesthetic, CHRISTMAS VOMIT. 👇
View attachment 1842408
He is revolting. Imagine him in his old age🤮. They are both grubby. I wonder how often her bedding is changed. Her clothes for sure do not look clean or cared for. I think she just buys something new rather than laundering.
Fanny’s vlogs document sooo much…..
I watched the tree house one. Was that an ad.? Fanny buys herself a porcelain bowl perhaps £80 . She is already seen spending huge sums whilst… volunteers work hard for NOTHING. She has NO moral compass.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm surmising but Fanny and her cohorts have had 3 years to cook the books. Percy is smart, Mummy is smart and I'm betting they have covered their backs but who knows it is easy to get sloppy or just be arrogant. Look at the gift grab she hasn't posted any charities benefitting for 6 months which is so sloppy, if you are doing something purportedly for charity you need to be beyond reproach. The changing of the wording for patrons is also very dodgy. Do we know if she has filed any accounts yet as this is in the public domain and you legally have to file and on time.

Reactions: 27
It's a close call - Tatty's mum vs. Camilla's sister!!!
That's actually not Camilla's sister but Marina Kim, the friend of Stephanie Jarvis that she gave the charity money from the gift grab to without an actual charity being there. She is also the girl that stalked that British politician up to the point that she was almost deported back to her home country. We talked about her many threads ago. She's a real piece of work. I must admit Ollie has guts to show her to the public again, but indeed he did her no favor the way she was portrayed...
this-blonde-hair-is-not-natural-marissa-rachel.gif

pearl-liaison.gif

1672484275224.png

1672484489189.png
1672484458211.png
1672484566158.png
1672484472236.png

1672484603225.png
1672484329291.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
eww look at the skin on Fanny's arm up close in the one with Potts dressed as an Arabian shite. They really are a bunch of preening imbeciles aren't they, such vanity. Why is Fanny dressed in jodhpurs and a hacking jacket? I guarantee she can't ride- Phillip or a horse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know this is a long shot but anyone know what bank fanny uses to collect the patreon and youtube funds initially and which country the bank is in? UK or France?

Reactions: 10
Fanny purchased Snorty's Christmas gift (broach) via on online auction.....wonder how much money she wasted on that piece of old tat.
“I bought my boyfriend a brooch for Christmas” said no straight woman with a straight boyfriend ever.

D34C6238-78B0-4E08-837C-CA2F67CBFD37.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
eww look at the skin on Fanny's arm up close in the one with Potts dressed as an Arabian shite. They really are a bunch of preening imbeciles aren't they, such vanity. Why is Fanny dressed in jodhpurs and a hacking jacket? I guarantee she can't ride- Phillip or a horse.
Looks like a past it’s prime plucked chicken at the butchers!

• Haha
“I bought my boyfriend a brooch for Christmas” said no straight woman with a straight boyfriend ever.

View attachment 1842531
I've seen Uncle wearing brooches, what's that about?
I've tried and tried and still can't remember my Father wearing a brooch. Neither I nor anyone I know who is male (let alone gay) wears a brooch. There must be something in the water at the ruined farmhouse.

• Haha
He is revolting. Imagine him in his old age🤮. They are both grubby. I wonder how often her bedding is changed. Her clothes for sure do not look clean or cared for. I think she just buys something new rather than laundering.
Fanny’s vlogs document sooo much…..
I watched the tree house one. Was that an ad.? Fanny buys herself a porcelain bowl perhaps £80 . She is already seen spending huge sums whilst… volunteers work hard for NOTHING. She has NO moral compass.
That sofa looks absolutely filthy as though someone just did a mighty Christmas crap on the arm. Who on earth leaves a pigeon to flap around and tit on their furniture. I haven't bothered to watch the patron flog but sounds as though Fanny's manners aren't improving, too busy (bollocks) to entertain Phillip's parents and offer them a proper meal. She really is the pits.

I've seen Uncle wearing brooches, what's that about?
I've tried and tried and still can't remember my Father wearing a brooch. Neither I nor anyone I know who is male (let alone gay) wears a brooch. There must be something in the water at the ruined farmhouse.
It's another vile affectation.

• Haha
  • Heart
I see Oliver Strong gave £150 to Marina Kim's crowdfunding for her passport application as she wanted to remain in the UK. Over £700 was raised; then her company paid for the application anyway, but she kept the donations for the next time she might have to do it. She doesn't appear to be short of money either. Birds of a feather...These scoundrels really beggar belief.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I see Oliver Strong gave £150 to Marina Kim's crowdfunding for her passport application as she wanted to remain in the UK. Over £700 was raised; then her company paid for the application anyway, but she kept the donations for the next time she might have to do it. She doesn't appear to be short of money either. Birds of a feather...These scoundrels really beggar belief.
I know who on earth feels it is acceptable to constantly e beg for everything-bloody work for what you need or want. She looks a right nutty, girly plaits at nearly 50 is never a good look

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This will amuse you. I went to have a look at Phillipa's YouTube channel. Yes yes I know, there are better things to do with my time but it's raining and misty and grey and I wanted to amuse myself.
It has a video posted there of the boy band it was in for 5 minutes. It was the most bizarre thing I've seen in my life. It starts off with the band singing and dancing self-consciously. Five of them. Suddenly, there are only four! WTF? Phillipa is missing. Not even a missed beat, it was there then....gone! Where did it go to? The loo? I continued watching and poof! Phillipa is back, then on a boat. Teenage girls shuffling about pretending to be enjoying themselves, Phillipa pretending to sing then..... Phillipa's gone again.... Must have had the runs or something. It's well worth a watch. just turn the sound off and count how many times Phillipa appears then disappears.
Search for Philip Janssen boy band and youtube will take you there.
another edit. There are only four of them but Phillipa keeps being replaced

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This will amuse you. I went to have a look at Phillipa's YouTube channel. Yes yes I know, there are better things to do with my time but it's raining and misty and grey and I wanted to amuse myself.
It has a video posted there of the boy band it was in for 5 minutes. It was the most bizarre thing I've seen in my life. It starts off with the band singing and dancing self-consciously. Five of them. Suddenly, there are only four! WTF? Phillipa is missing. Not even a missed beat, it was there then....gone! Where did it go to? The loo? I continued watching and poof! Phillipa is back, then on a boat. Teenage girls shuffling about pretending to be enjoying themselves, Phillipa pretending to sing then..... Phillipa's gone again.... Must have had the runs or something. It's well worth a watch. just turn the sound off and count how many times Phillipa appears then disappears.
Search for Philip Janssen boy band and youtube will take you there.
For some strange reason the Chateau Diaries now reminds me of this kids show watch all the titles and you will see what I mean- Also raining and miserable here and I am feeling really tired

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.