The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s something weird with her and the money. 🙄. I know right. What I mean is when she was first getting Patreon money and it was starting to have been a minute, she just wasn’t spending the money. It was easy stuff like gravel for the courtyard and a mower. Took her forever to do those things.

She was driving around in a piece of tit car, had crappy internet, and just seemed really on her ass money-wise. It was like prying it from her hands to get her to spend that money at first. I remember her talking about being really worried how much the taxes were going to be on it and also talking about how she couldn’t believe how the number was still getting higher. Then she seemed to go a little nuts after about a year. That’s when I think she was getting used to having it…

I know it sounds crazy, but I think she’s a money hoarder and a crazy spender all in one. She hoards it to have some, but she splashes because she can’t help herself. Then she hoards again, and then splashes again.

Really though, I think she knows damn well the gravy train will stop someday and she’d rather have that money in an investment account, ever further allowing her not to work, than to have that dump fully fixed and functional. I also think she views the antiques as almost an investment, because you can sell them in the future at hopefully the same price you paid for them. So when she buys those things she still “has” the money in her mind. I don’t think we’ve seen big money spent on the building because in her mind, once it’s spent there it’s “gone”.

I’ll bet she has at least $1 M in investments right now.
that what i also think....she is never ever gonna invest all that grifting money in that crumbling heap...she knows damn well as mummy dies...there is no back up anymore...she is on her own...so she is fillling her coffers now...that woman never is going to work...ones the money is in stones...and a chateau is always a sticky investment...she knows she wont get it back ...If this sceem stops ...she sells the farmhouse in the state it is in...moves on and tries to live a nice life...that place always has been a bad investment...i have to say if i was her i also wouldnt invest money in it....but i would have never bought it in the first place...they all underestimate the ammount of money it takes to run and maintain those places...let alone to renovate..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Me too! I think Kathy was having a bad day, actually, and people tend to me a bit more cross when they are in pain. Coupled with the weather in France (cold and overcast), and seeing vlogs (like A Very Fanny Christmas) flaunting extravagant holidays and gifts while so many others in the world are suffering right now (it hits deep when your friends and family are in a bad state, as in the UK, and there is not much you can do to help them), I can see why she was in such a mood- we all have those days. Jules will attest- we've had some really dreary and cold weather in our Sunshine State for a good week, and people's temperaments (even though it was Christmas) were affected. Once that sunshine returned, people were outdoors and happy again. If I win the MegaMillions, I am buying an island in Seychelles for us all to enjoy during the bleak holidays, and UV lamps for the rest of you 15 who choose to holiday at your own homes. And no, you jokers are NOT getting monogrammed bathrobes. Hermes blankets, or Fortnum & Mason hampers!
That has given me an idea!! What about us all booking lalande and having a ball and pahtee. What a breeze it would be!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have attached the chateau diy, season 8, episode 29 edition from October 2022. I have put the timing of the clips showing the Shittelaine.

Great news, F4F was finally able to count the rooms in the Dump! According to the 0ct 2022, chateau diy season 8, episode 29, there are 50 rooms at the Dump!!! She can now cross that off her project list. It has only taken her 17 years to calculate the rooms at the Dump.

She is noted as running a luxury bed and breakfast ( where the walls and ceilings are falling down) and events business ( what events… mummy’s wedding and the moonie wedding years ago?).

In this episode, the Tartan Terror and the Shittelaine select a daddy Derek pervert painting to have graphic artist Steve from maker and manor ( transactional grifted work) to turn into wallpaper for the the tiny bathroom downstairs.

It is mentioned that the Dump was purchased for 600,000 dollars/pounds in 2005 and that is it located 170 miles from Paris. F4F is referred to as a retired opera singer.

From 2:10 to 6:11, family friend Gerry, who worked at the nursing home (wtf another story, he was Fannys sitter/ nanny) Daddy’s best friend, etc. Watch this section.

There is a photo of Isabelle and Derek shown at 4:07. F4F and Gerry both have daddy Derek’s rosacea and nose.

From 16:03 to 19:40, Fanny, wearing the infamous time traveling yellow dress, waxes poetic about Daddy’s masterpieces while intentionally not showing her beloved paintings with the man grabbing the woman’s boob, or the naked women playing tennis. Everything shown is tame.

Gerry hauls concrete on a wheelbarrow across the courtyard and thru the Dump. Fanny moves a chair and attempt to smooth concrete in a corner of the bathroom.

From 23:51 to 27:26, they attempt to hang the garish wallpaper. Boyfriend Phi Phi interrupts to “help.” So now you have 3 inept people attempting to hang wallpaper in a narrow bathroom. Once the wallpaper is hung, the bathroom walls look like a nightmarish carnival scene.

From 35:55 to 40:00, Fanny laid one tile on the floor and Anne Marie finished all the tiling, put in the sink, toilet, lights, and radiator.

This January 13, 2022 video is sick. It a gushing video about how Fanny purchased the Dump with her ex- boyfriend and the “struggles” she has faced. It is a load of bullshit.

Enjoy. Just click on the YouTube link inthe black box below.

Here is one on Michael and Fanny from the same weird dude.

Those videos are an effective emetic, absolutely puke inducing. Such sycophancy. When I see those types of channels it’s very clear they’re attempting to piggyback on every genre and earn ad revenue. Shows just how dangerous these algorithms can be!

Reactions: 15
C9623C13-93AA-44E4-8062-46C6D8C8F1B7.jpeg
[
“Hail, Kathy, full of grace. Blessed art thou among bitter Tattlers.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree with you .
I have had 4 pekingese and one pug in my life ..... the first Peke lived to 16 years and died of heart failure ..... my second and third died from pulmonary hypertension and they were around 9 years. They were both breeding Peke's and I adopted them when they were not wanted to breed because of uterine infections.... so I saved them.
The owner liked the very pushed in face and brought back breeding Peke's from the US where they love to breed them very small and very pushed in faces. My first Pekingese was not from that breeder and so her face was not so pushed in and could breath so much better! 16 years is a great life for a dog ,especially a Peke.
I consider Yum Yum a rescue as I got him from that same breeder.... he was born and living and with us he will have a good life as we know what operations he could have if needed and we will do it.
My pug was not so pushed in but she died of cancer and not breathing issues.
Even cross breeds can be breed badly .
I am not happy the way Pekingese are going .... too small and pushed in. I can say the same for Shih Tzu's too.
I hate docking of tails and ears ..... its illegal here in Australia now but many country's still do it and its for looks only too.

Some breeders have selectively bred traits in animals in the belief that people/judges will find these qualities appealing.
Some Siamese cats have been bred with an elongated nasal cavity.
Consequently, they have larger nasal cavities but smaller cranial cavities.
This has resulted in a breed that once was considered intelligent, to now being not particularly bright.

Burmese cats have traditionally had nicely proportioned faces.
However, the Burmese cats winning competitions were those with heart shaped faces and pushed in noses.
Some breeders who spotted this trend, now only breed Burmese cats with these characteristics. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just a musing after reading the article provided by @Le Comte de Monte Cristo

'Mr Grady added: "Stephanie was born in Glasgow in 1975. My mother worked for her father, and I was brought up with them.'

Someone earlier mentioned that Gerry doesn't refer to his father.
If Derek isn't Gerald's papa then perhaps his mother was divorced, separated or a single mother.
And I don't mean a single mother to Derek.
Although I agree there is a resemblance between Gerry and Steph.
And he called him Daddy. Who calls any man that isn’t their daddy, or step daddy, daddy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder who Fanny's transactional Advent gay(s) will be next year?
2020 - Michael Petherick
2021 - Curtis Ryan Woodside & Fillipo
2022 - Andrew & Ricardo
2023? - ??? (hope there's a Christmas miracle and Snorty finally makes his exit)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that what i also think....she is never ever gonna invest all that grifting money in that crumbling heap...she knows damn well as mummy dies...there is no back up anymore...she is on her own...so she is fillling her coffers now...that woman never is going to work...ones the money is in stones...and a chateau is always a sticky investment...she knows she wont get it back ...If this sceem stops ...she sells the farmhouse in the state it is in...moves on and tries to live a nice life...that place always has been a bad investment...i have to say if i was her i also wouldnt invest money in it....but i would have never bought it in the first place...they all underestimate the ammount of money it takes to run and maintain those places...let alone to renovate..
These houses are not even viable as Chambre d'hote unless they are en route down to the south. Most people stay at Chambre d'hote to break up their journey not for a fortnights holiday, as you are supposed to be out all day and just come back early evening for dinner. The Couple with the vile Queen Victoria rooms main audience would be English travelling down South, who want to believe they're getting a slice of French life, but with English speaking hosts, not going to stay at a gaudy guest house in Blackpool which is definitely their vibe. The whole tea room thing and a sideline shop selling Fray Bentos pies-what are they thinking. To have a viable Chambre d'hote you need to offer meals 7 nights a week to make it pay, have no mortgage and stay open as many months as possible. These grifters do 2 nights or no nights, running a b n b to make a living is bloody hard work and you have to offer something special. This lot just charge inflated prices for below par accommodation (look at Fanny's rooms) and do the absolute minimum. Dinners served in the evening should obviously be French not some bullshit created out of a freezer full of manky ingredients.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just checked IJ's house in Southbroom for availability on Airbnb. It's off the market for the first 2 weeks of January 2023. I wonder if Fanny has booked it? It's a popular destination and schools go back on the 18th January 2023 so it could be a legitimate booking however because it's Fanny I'm dealing with and her timelines can't be trusted for her vlogs it's well within the realms of possibility that she will be there recovering from her Christmas excesses and debauchery. She ain't as young as she once was and trying to keep up with an alleged boyfriend half her age must be exhausting, both physically and emotionally. Poor old middle-aged thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry but she has lots to show for it. Chandeliers, clothes, jewellery, furniture, Phillipa 😳, Mummy's Mercedes bought above market rates from Auntie so auntie and uncle get their share, Armoire, a full time handyman paid far above market rates (now an anonymous one so make that two handymen) and so on and so on. Holidays.... She's spreading out the cash. Got a lot to show for it in my humble 🤔 opinion 😆
When I saw the lists of unfinished projects and plans that everyone was recapping earlier in the thread, I was actually surprised. I mean, I know Fanny’s been slacking…but it’s really shocking to see everything in writing. Things she hasn’t done that I had completely forgotten about! I guess that’s her hope…everyone forgets. Gaslighting at its finest!

But I won’t forget this…Fanny, WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
People that view the lifestyle of a great country house from the outside have no idea what it takes to maintain the properties that are the foundations for it. Between the constant repairs and maintenance, one needs a viable business to provide the income to do so. There’s a very good reason why it’s a plot point in so many works of fiction. It is an absolute chore, especially when the concept of duty is brought into it. I personally didn’t want it, even though I’m the oldest surviving child. At university my brother and I switched places as to who was willing to take it on and I was happy to pass the responsibility to him. He has thrived at it and will soon pass it on to my nephew, who is also my heir. Both of my parents were very business savvy and lived by a few basic rules, never touch your principal, diversify your investments and buy low, sell high. My dad’s favorite caveat to that was know when to cut your losses and move on. Most of these newly minted chateau owners operate in a dream state until the unpleasant post purchase reality sets in. Usually because they didn’t do their research. Too late at that point.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When I saw the lists of unfinished projects and plans that everyone was recapping earlier in the thread, I was actually surprised. I mean, I know Fanny’s been slacking…but it’s really shocking to see everything in writing. Things she hasn’t done that I had completely forgotten about! I guess that’s her hope…everyone forgets. Gaslighting at its finest!

But I won’t forget this…Fanny, WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS?
Fanny isn't obliged to show the accounts because of the illegal change in the wording on the patreon account. That's why it's so important to address that. Once that gets looked at then oh boy, the house of cards will come tumbling down. It will tumble quickly and irrevocably.

Reactions: 21
I wonder who Fanny's transactional Advent gay(s) will be next year?
2020 - Michael Petherick
2021 - Curtis Ryan Woodside & Fillipo
2022 - Andrew & Ricardo
2023? - ??? (hope there's a Christmas miracle and Snorty finally makes his exit)
Those were the guest transactional Advent gays. You forgot the starring transactional gay, Phyllis!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A small reminder for Philip Janssen, in case he might get ideas of grandiosity: everything you think you might "own", everything at the LaLaLand you bought yourself a ticket for, has been touched before you and will be touched again after you. And again. And again.
She looks a hell of lot more natural with Mason than she ever has with PhiPhi.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.