The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Season Greetings to all my fellow Tattlers.

I started off with best intentions to re-engage with Fanny and CD during the Advent Season, but after watching the first week I simply had to turn off. There was nothing about Fanny, Snorty and their fake Christmas preparations that was festive, entertaining or engaging. It was all simply fake.
Fake friends, fake fun, fake timelines, fake affections and fake lives detached from reality, the true meaning of Christmas and real struggles people are going through this winter.

So during the lull between Christmas & New Year's, I took some time to try and watch again, and what an intentionally messy, timey-wimey Advent. The only reason Fanny got sick was from her whirlwind travel adventures wearing only her silly little Red-Riding Hood cape and nothing at all related to doing too much work.

- Alexander - no room in the Inn and kicked to the kerb before he had time to unpack? Where did all those 20 people sleep??? Good thing Baghead, Marie & Antoine weren't there this Christmas as it provided some livable space. The shitoo isn't fit for occupancy. Hasn't the Marie's Office condemned the HMN yet?
- Snorty's parents - too embarrassed to be filmed with their son
- Lazy Fanny -dumbfounded as to why any of these people do all the work cooking, planting, digging, running errands, shopping and decorating
while Fanny and Snorty simply stand around filming them or swan off vacation together
- Kat - did Fanny pay you to show up for Christmas? I can't believe you didn't have better options for Christmas than to spend it in at the HMN
- Dan - why weren't you with your Grandparents for Christmas?
- Broken Engagement - why was the woman who carry's the doll at the shitoo for Christmas and not with her fiancee?
- Maria - congratuations - you escaped!
- Davy - you aren't important enough to make the cut this Christmas - Fanny has new, shinny playmates (Andrew & Ricardo). Count yourself lucky.
- Curtis & Fillipo learned their lesson and didn't come back. One cold Christmas at the shitoo slaving away for their keep was enough for them
- Fanny, take the advice of your fellow Chateau owners - it's too expensive to heat - close up and shut the damn place down for the winter. Better yet, shut the damn place down for good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
WHAT?!? Dick and Angel are selling Chateau-de-la-Motte Husson?!? It's actually a good deal, considering it is worth £2M! They did A LOT of work, including a new roof, repointing and rendering the facade, a professional chef's kitchen AND it has heat!

Shockingly sloppy reporting! The chateau for sale is not Dick and Angel’s it’s Chateau de Saugé.

Reactions: 13
  • Just finished watching the latest vlog. 👀
  • Not much to say about it. More of the same. 🤷🏼
  • My prediction of Fanny showing up in an 80s evening gown came true. 💃
  • Everyone in PJs in the morning eating and drinking and talking with their mouths full of food. Lovely! 🧁
  • Percy dancing like a stickman, probably always danced like a stickman. 🕺
  • Kat and AnneMarie swigging beer out of bottles first thing in the morning. 🍺
  • Puppy showing look alike Kat how to unwrap a present. Kat playing with the puppy's present. 🐶
  • The Blob being a blob, sitting, eating, looking bored. 💺
  • More pretentiousness from the gay couple with custom ribbon, tags, and paper. I'm bored with them. 🎁
  • Natti's sister looked like a cheap hustler on a Shriners cruise. 🛳
  • Food predictable 😐
  • Gifts predictable 😐
  • Chaos and last minute drama predictable 😐
  • Fanny is humbled and grateful to everyone that pays for all this tit, says she knows not all people live like her. Do you suppose she read that from a cue card? 🎓
  • Most used line in the vlog "Best ________ EVER!" (fill in the blank with your favorite noun i.e. Christmas dress, pajama set, day, flower arrangement) 💩
  • No sign of The Boyfriend's parents or Nati's parents. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
  • I've provided a visual summarization in the attached image for you 🎨
Kat and AnneMarie swigging beer out of bottles first thing in the morning. 🍺
The sun was well over the yardarm and past noon when they cracked those breakfast beers. Those lazy sods didn't get up until 11:00 am. and could be bothered to get out of their PJ's.

Reactions: 15
I would be impressed if I stayed at a friend’s house and they had custom monogrammed bathrobes for me and my husband.
Same - but I would also think they were out of their minds.

She's another one that loves to be the center of attention. Maybe too much competition with so many other attention seekers? Hard to get a word in edgewise between Fanny and Phyllis. 🗣 I have a feeling this Christmas at the Shithole has been exhausting for her.😩 She's old, she's tired. I would have found the whole thing overwhelming. I'd be tucked away with Ruby 🐈‍ where no one could find me reading a book and drinking coffee. 📖 ☕
Same - and I would be thinking they were all out of their minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shockingly sloppy reporting! The chateau for sale is not Dick and Angel’s it’s Chateau de Saugé.
Chateau de Sauge has been on the market since early Spring 2022. It's listed for 821,500EU with Leggett Immobilier. That's about the same price that Chateau De Lalande was surveyed for when Fanny purchased the property and more recently when Potty purchased a % of the HMN.
At that price, I know I'd prefer the property which isn't a death trap that is falling down and subsiding into the ground.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sept 2021 article on F4F, who purchases the Dump with partner Nic.

In the self-shot videos, the presenter offers up her tips and tricks to keep a chateau clean and tidy as well as how she has changed the castle to fit her needs.

More shockingly sloppy reporting from the Express clearly no fact checking done!

It has always confused me, why someone would wear "spoolies". Curlers in public???? What are they waiting for ??? To look good in private??? And she put here hair up after. So why bother curling it??? The dress changes were strange. And we saw, Ruthie by " accident". A few times but not Phi phis parents. I don't think they are there. And did you see all the vegetables after we said there is never any veggies. WTF. Is bread sauce. Never heard of it and what would you put it on? And why. ???? Stay safe and Happy in the New Year
- Not the most flattering shots of Ruth.
- Fanny's boobs pushed up within an inch of their lives. Makes it easier for Snorty to breastfeed. :sick:
- Percy lusting after Mummy's ass :sick:

View attachment 1831957
River God is a novel by author Wilbur Smith. It tells the story of the talented eunuch slave named Taita, his life in Egypt, the flight of Taita along with the Egyptian populace from the Hyksos invasion, and their eventual return.
Who the hell is still wrapping gifts on Christmas morning???? How frigging unorganized. It's not like they have any young children to take care of or meals to cook themselves. Snorty & Fanny do nothing but drink, eat, film, drink, film, drink, edit, drink, sleep, drink, drink and drink......

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
You r

you reminded me about some furniture purchased at auction for the China room…a big pentagon (?) centre buffet table that was determined to be too big for that room. Also, the bed suite for natis apartment. the fancy desk that belonged to some famous designer I can’t remember. What other pieces of furniture and lighting has she bought that are sitting in storage? Things we’ve seen and things we haven’t…

what happened to all the Spode that petherick gave or sold to her?
Or are sitting at auction houses waiting to be picked up? I think F4F shops 24/7 and what viewers are shown or told about purchases are just the tip of the iceberg. I would not be surprised if she had a space at a storage warehouse in London to store some of her purchases. We know her apartment is stuffed full of furniture and antiques and Nuttys apartment at the Dump is filled sky high with dozens of unopened boxes from Amazon and presents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Dan has never gone this long without a video. Curious.
Maybe the place has collapsed completely.
It's either that or there are no more trees to be cut down or, perhaps he is waiting for the grass to grow so that he can film some more strimming.
Either way if he wants to keep his subscribers he should have put out some sort of explanation.
Hopefully he realises that he's trying to live beyond his means and he'll return to being a handyman and let this château ownership nonsense die down.

Per the article, “Back in 2019, Dick estimated they had spent £280,000 on renovations.” What??? Fanny’s pulled in that much money (or more) and has virtually nothing to show for it!!! Unbelievable. 🤢
Sorry but she has lots to show for it. Chandeliers, clothes, jewellery, furniture, Phillipa 😳, Mummy's Mercedes bought above market rates from Auntie so auntie and uncle get their share, Armoire, a full time handyman paid far above market rates (now an anonymous one so make that two handymen) and so on and so on. Holidays.... She's spreading out the cash. Got a lot to show for it in my humble 🤔 opinion 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe the place has collapsed completely.
It's either that or there are no more trees to be cut down or, perhaps he is waiting for the grass to grow so that he can film some more strimming.
Either way if he wants to keep his subscribers he should have put out some sort of explanation.
Hopefully he realises that he's trying to live beyond his means and he'll return to being a handyman and let this château ownership nonsense die down.
I think he “ wrote a check his ass cannot cash” with the load of promises he made about having a stockpile of videos ready, that he was going to post weekly, etc. I think he wanted to get people excited so he could get that YouTube plaque about the number of subscribers or views. He was very excited to get that plaque.

I think Dan is probably broke after his Turkey trip and teeth, his motorcycle, separating from his partner, the Venice trip, and paying whatever small amount of monies to get access to the roofless chalet. He desperately needs a better van but I don’t think the money is available. Unless he has a major financial backer, I do not see how he is going to do anything with his “4 walls and a prayer” chalet restoration.

He has already failed to honor his promises to viewers when he purchased the 4 walls with a few steps building. It is cold, wet/snowy weather for a couple of months. He could have structural plans drawn up but I don’t think he had the money to do so.

Maybe he has an investor or backer that he is waiting to show up so he can start work on the building remains. I do not think he has the specialized knowledge and experience to perform the majority of work that needs to be done.

Dan probably made a rash decision, put out some videos, and now doesn’t know what to do next or how he will finance it. We have all seen Dan cut corners and get impatient with projects. He, like F4F, leaves a lot of projects half finished.

Reactions: 19
I think SJ shouldn't use Annmarie for the reconstruction of the grandsalon. She should hire an expert company to do so, and her cuz will have time to do the half panneling she plans on the peacock room. Maybe even make the windows.

Her one day narrative can't fly much longer. I am affraid however if she has several projects running and she has more to show than the sheep, chickens and peacocks, her viewers and patreon will double. 😶

• Sick
Just a musing after reading the article provided by @Le Comte de Monte Cristo

'Mr Grady added: "Stephanie was born in Glasgow in 1975. My mother worked for her father, and I was brought up with them.'

Someone earlier mentioned that Gerry doesn't refer to his father.
If Derek isn't Gerald's papa then perhaps his mother was divorced, separated or a single mother.
And I don't mean a single mother to Derek.
Although I agree there is a resemblance between Gerry and Steph.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If they were selling they would be selling it as a going concern, they have a thriving business and no way would they sell for 821,000 having just done the roof and facade, they have probably spent over 500k on the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
here a will is kept at the notaires office..otherwise its not legal....so if somebody dies you can ask the register if there was a legal will...

My fathers younger brother married at 46 with a witch of a woman aged 48...she had nothing... My uncle died when he was 56...so we all expected the money was gone..to her side of her family.....but when she herself died at 85 a few years ago..we were not involved in the funeral...our family was washed out...i went there for the funeral but i left through the sidedoor...a huge uproar went through the church...but i didnt care....i didnt wanted to walk behind her coffin....but after a while i recieved a letter from the notaire...all the money came back to me...it was a huge surprise..i had not been in contact with her for decades...
My father's will is also at the lawyers.... personally I think more should be taught at school about keeping affairs in order. Most plan meticulously for living ..very few for dying. And especially when money a nd property is involved it always becomes unpleasant. My younger sister mentions each time she visits if I am clearing out this or that. She presumes....it will be her task to sort out my affairs....Family dynamics 🙄🤣.Imagine if Fanny had a real sibling.
I wonder if Gerry had money from her father?,when did he set up his taxi business and buy that tiny property?

Reactions: 11
I completely agree. Daily Fail er Mail did a story on it too, just a copy and paste of the Express story. So I went to the real estate website, and searched the area the chateau is in, and it isn't listed.

As another Tattler said, it was probably the other Brits' place for sale.

They've always said the kids will inherit the place.
Surely you jest?!? The Daily Mail getting something wrong?!? Or the Express?!? Why I never!!! Such fine, upstanding journalism!!! NOT!!! What a sad excuse for reportage!!! Neither the Mail nor the Express have ever let a casual acquaintance with facts or accuracy get in the way of high profits.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.