The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question where did Mason come from? Nic, potty University. Everyone else in her world. Volunteers. Except Tess, Dana. No other friends or family. Was Kat a volunteer too? Where did Tess and Dana come from? No life long friends??? Where has phi lips friend been????? His one friend.. IDK. I have life long friends from four years old .. And lots more along the way. Poor Princess can't hold on to anyone

What kind of adult like the pervy painter Derek is best friends with an employee’s 12 year old son?!? As with pretty much everything revolving around the extended Jarvis crime family, this is weird, creepy and totally suspect behavior on their part!
Exactly

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What kind of adult like the pervy painter Derek is best friends with an employee’s 12 year old son?!? As with pretty much everything revolving around the extended Jarvis crime family, this is weird, creepy and totally suspect behavior on their part!
I remember what Clara has said about the main characters at the Dump. That when the pink camera is off, their personalities are not as sweet and joyous as they act in the videos, and that included Gerry.

What I do think is sad, even though Gerry in real life may be very different when not being filmed and not working with passengers in his taxi company, is that Mummy and Fanny are willing to throw him under the bus by marginalizing him as a family friend, Derek’s best friend, F4F’s au pair; childhood nanny, worker at the nursing home, etc. All smoke and mirrors, all the time.

To me, it is pretty obvious that F4F and Gerry and related. I cannot remember Gerry ever mentioning his father and he rarely references his mother. It is pretty callous of them to treat him in that manner.

However, on the flip side, Gerry gets the attention and “fame” that he seems to really like and has a place to travel to for holiday, Why isn’t he with his biological mother? Is she still living?

Have you noticed he is now only around when Fanny needs a tartan court jester to wallpaper with her on chateau diy? Now, that I have seen that he has had a lot of serious health issues in the past 5 years, why does she have Gerry hauling heavy wheelbarrows of cement?

And Phi Phi interrupts the chateau diy filming to interject himself in every episode.

Look how much has changed in the past 3 and a half years, since YouTube entered Fannys life. Her old party people v. the 2022 Christmas group all on the payroll ir seeking YouTube fame and money.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
You r
Here is the Projects List in Wiki as of November 19, 2020. 25 months later, the bold portions have yet to be completed:

Renovations ::: restoration
Dated : 19-11-2020

Incomplete at this date
Author ✍ @Rory

Rory
VIP Member
Today at 4:34 AM
Add bookmark
Just doing a La La stocktake, stimulated by some fans' comments and also comments on the zero gain in property value. Also hope some of the frenzied fans read this as a courtesy reminder of the current inhabitable status of the farmhouse.

Current projects:

1. THE BASICS - infrastructure to be habitable
1.1 Working heating - replacement units and new/expanded units needed
- gathered funds for this purpose from patron - seems eager to do facade first- claims will be done in winter 2024

1.2 Water pressure? (toilet not flushing)
1.3 Hot water?
1.4 Windows - rotted, repainting throughout
1.5 Damp/mould problems especially back corridor

1.6 Ceiling fix for recent leaks back corridor and kitchen
1.7 Facade falling down - Claims to have sent planning permission to council to move some windows to match the old pre fire façade - allegedly sent in in late spring 2020- waiting updates

1.8 Shutters at risk of falling down, some need replacement - currently have old shutters in attic of doom
1.9 No roof contingency savings plan
1.10 Mouse infestation in kitchen. Bats and Owls have to be tolerated due to protected status.
1.11 External stairs to gites, fire stairs

2. WORKING AREAS (ie contribute to earning money) - practicalities for community living & BnB, Gites
2.1 Kitchen - working stove, suitable bench tops for food prep and storage (height and surface). SJ desired a new fridge and stove.

2.2 Downstairs Loo ( completed?)
2.3 Gites -
a) Natti's needs completion ( waiting on the return of Ian- who seems to have run away), - currently storage for the GAG gift pile

upgrade Nic's
& Marquis apartment

b) Gerry's to be built/completed - began on channel 4 - unsure on current status

2.4 Peacock bedroom & wallpaper -
currently half a wall of paper missing

2.5 Locks on all bedroom and gite doors.
NOTE: The pantry/wine cellar has one.

3. PUBLIC AREAS

3.1 Grand Salon - panelling ( currently waiting on anne marie)

3.2 Winter salon - library shelves

3.3 Petite salon - functioning- however desire
to paint it purple

3.4 Dining Room - still waiting for final
curtain (16 years) and the tutorial (2 years)

3.5 Patio area - stairs, wall, flooring/base - Currently crumbling and unstable

3.6 The Chapel - roof done, windows almost
complete, the restoration internally waiting on missing chapel restorer ( last seen months ago)

3.7 Leisure area - the pool, swimming pond,

3.8 Marquee salon - current under construction by Anne Marie with panelling - will be shown on channel 4 ( potentially autumn 2022)

3.9 - The LAKE - claims to have 1000 of £ in funds away for this -said has done survey 2/3.

4. PRIVATE AREAS

4.1 SJ bedroom/office/dressing
room/bathroom - walls, floor, decor

4.2 China Pantry completion, at moment
just concrete floor, incomplete walls ( Waiting on return of Ian)

4.3 Attic completion - one half strewn with
junk - talk of turning it into a Billard room

5 - Outdoor space

5.1 Chapel garden completed summer 2022

5.2 - plans for amphitheatre and other gardens on patron video - no defined start date
you reminded me about some furniture purchased at auction for the China room…a big pentagon (?) centre buffet table that was determined to be too big for that room. Also, the bed suite for natis apartment. the fancy desk that belonged to some famous designer I can’t remember. What other pieces of furniture and lighting has she bought that are sitting in storage? Things we’ve seen and things we haven’t…

what happened to all the Spode that petherick gave or sold to her?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do not believe the Strawbridges are selling. That’s BS.
I completely agree. Daily Fail er Mail did a story on it too, just a copy and paste of the Express story. So I went to the real estate website, and searched the area the chateau is in, and it isn't listed.

As another Tattler said, it was probably the other Brits' place for sale.

They've always said the kids will inherit the place.

Reactions: 12
Stephanie Jarvis
@stephaniejarvi
·
Apr 26, 2019
Château de Lalande’s first ever appearance on #escapetothechateaudiy is being repeated on Channel 4 at 13:05 today. I’m looking forward to seeing Mummy’s shameless theft of a Chocolate Orange and her ‘helpful’ kitchen advice about just serving my guests radishes...

·
May 8, 2019
Replying to
@RhysEva76802981
and
@stephaniejarvi
Hi-I remember theinterview where you said you always wanted to own a chateau. I wonder, was there an event or happening in your life that made you take such a significant step?

Stephanie Jarvis
@stephaniejarvi
Replying to
@RhysEva76802981
Aged 6, my parents moved us from a bungalow to an abandoned mansion (in the early ‘80s stately homes were cheap in the UK). Everyone thought they were mad, but slowly they transformed it themselves & created a nursing home. I learnt that anything’s possible! #escapetothechateau
2:55 AM · May 9, 2019

Stephanie Jarvis
@

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I do not believe the Strawbridges are selling. That’s BS.
I have no idea of what the Strawbridge people are doing, it was put out on here that the chateau of questionable decor is the one for sale. But I do blame the Strawbridges for corrupting my life by introducing SJ into my home!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It sickens me to think that humans have bred dogs for a look at the expense of their health and quality of life.
I agree with you .
I have had 4 pekingese and one pug in my life ..... the first Peke lived to 16 years and died of heart failure ..... my second and third died from pulmonary hypertension and they were around 9 years. They were both breeding Peke's and I adopted them when they were not wanted to breed because of uterine infections.... so I saved them.
The owner liked the very pushed in face and brought back breeding Peke's from the US where they love to breed them very small and very pushed in faces. My first Pekingese was not from that breeder and so her face was not so pushed in and could breath so much better! 16 years is a great life for a dog ,especially a Peke.
I consider Yum Yum a rescue as I got him from that same breeder.... he was born and living and with us he will have a good life as we know what operations he could have if needed and we will do it.
My pug was not so pushed in but she died of cancer and not breathing issues.
Even cross breeds can be breed badly .
I am not happy the way Pekingese are going .... too small and pushed in. I can say the same for Shih Tzu's too.
I hate docking of tails and ears ..... its illegal here in Australia now but many country's still do it and its for looks only too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
In the latest chateau diy intro inthe chateau diy site, here is what the Shittelaine’s history now reads, in pertinent part,

“For example, while most château owners run their property with a partner, she owns hers with her two best friends – one an ex-boyfriend – and lives with an ever-shifting group of friends, volunteer helpers, mum and brother which she describes herself as “one weird family”.

Now Nic is her best friend and co owner and Sir Chamberpottie is best friend/ex boyfriend/ co owner. Gerry is now referred to as a Fanny’s brother although in the 2022 season 8 episode where they are using Daddy Derek wallpaper in the tiny bathroom, Gerry follows that story that he was Derek’s best friend. Again, a 12 year old boy is a grown man’s best friend? The lack of boundaries and self awareness, combined with the creepiness of the Jarvis clan never fails to amaze.

She is always shifting the narrative. The chateau diy intro info has been altered by Fanny several times in the past 8 seasons, changing “relationships” background info, etc. IMHO, Fanny lies as easily as she breathes and the Dump crew seems to have no problem twisting facts or lying to support whatever story or narrative they are pushing at the moment.

Reactions: 21
What has she done with the dough?
I think there’s something weird with her and the money. 🙄. I know right. What I mean is when she was first getting Patreon money and it was starting to have been a minute, she just wasn’t spending the money. It was easy stuff like gravel for the courtyard and a mower. Took her forever to do those things.

She was driving around in a piece of tit car, had crappy internet, and just seemed really on her ass money-wise. It was like prying it from her hands to get her to spend that money at first. I remember her talking about being really worried how much the taxes were going to be on it and also talking about how she couldn’t believe how the number was still getting higher. Then she seemed to go a little nuts after about a year. That’s when I think she was getting used to having it…

I know it sounds crazy, but I think she’s a money hoarder and a crazy spender all in one. She hoards it to have some, but she splashes because she can’t help herself. Then she hoards again, and then splashes again.

Really though, I think she knows damn well the gravy train will stop someday and she’d rather have that money in an investment account, ever further allowing her not to work, than to have that dump fully fixed and functional. I also think she views the antiques as almost an investment, because you can sell them in the future at hopefully the same price you paid for them. So when she buys those things she still “has” the money in her mind. I don’t think we’ve seen big money spent on the building because in her mind, once it’s spent there it’s “gone”.

I’ll bet she has at least $1 M in investments right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know it sounds crazy, but I think she’s a money hoarder and a crazy spender all in one. She hoards it to have some, but she splashes because she can’t help herself. Then she hoards again, and then splashes again.
Fanny did get the $$ rolling in and hardly spent it and when she did it was on cheap things like the gravel as you said but ........ I think it was when she got old Squirrel Boyfriend in the house !
It was expensive travel and buy, buy, buy and doesn't he love to shop - he uses her like a automated teller machine !!!

I went to Wiki to look up about Gerry and I saw that time when Squirrel had the short shorts on in SA last year......... take a look at Mummy!
My gosh she has aged and looks ill today!!! In one year !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ouch! I never even mentioned your name in my post. If it's proof to you, fine, but not to me. I don't have to go along with what you post. Yo
Do you enjoy literally repeating what I say? No, you don't have to go along with anything you don't want to. I certainly never asked you to.

You seem to have an unhealthy interest in Stephanie Jarvis to the point of lashing out bitterly to members on this site without cause. Honestly, you are acting like a common school yard bully Ms. Burnett! Grow up. I'll shall take my leave now. Ciao!
Quite original to call my interest in Stephanie Jarvis practices of grifting and cheating people out of their hard earned cash unhealthy, on a website that is supposed to share thoughts on exactly that subject. I'm not the one with the thin skin here. I wasn't lashing out to anyone, rather on the contrary: I was responding to someone who calls my information "rumors" without substance, even though I have proven to be able to at least shed some light on the shenanigans going on at Stephanie Jarvis' CHMN. Don't worry, I am quite used to people lashing out at me here and it won't hurt my feelings.

I have every right to question anything anyone on here writes. I don't bow to you. I don't put you on a pedestal. I don't know who you are. I don't know how credible anything you write is
Nobody is asking you to bow to anybody and yes, you have every right to question anyone who writes here. At the same time perhaps you can understand my position too? I have been providing information here for more than two years here and have never claimed to be fully in the know of everything. To be accused of that time and time again is not just getting old, the shade thrown is rather unpleasant. If you read my comments to anyone as "lashing out without reason" perhaps you can find your reason therein.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I have attached the chateau diy, season 8, episode 29 edition from October 2022. I have put the timing of the clips showing the Shittelaine.

Great news, F4F was finally able to count the rooms in the Dump! According to the 0ct 2022, chateau diy season 8, episode 29, there are 50 rooms at the Dump!!! She can now cross that off her project list. It has only taken her 17 years to calculate the rooms at the Dump.

She is noted as running a luxury bed and breakfast ( where the walls and ceilings are falling down) and events business ( what events… mummy’s wedding and the moonie wedding years ago?).

In this episode, the Tartan Terror and the Shittelaine select a daddy Derek pervert painting to have graphic artist Steve from maker and manor ( transactional grifted work) to turn into wallpaper for the the tiny bathroom downstairs.

It is mentioned that the Dump was purchased for 600,000 dollars/pounds in 2005 and that is it located 170 miles from Paris. F4F is referred to as a retired opera singer.

From 2:10 to 6:11, family friend Gerry, who worked at the nursing home (wtf another story, he was Fannys sitter/ nanny) Daddy’s best friend, etc. Watch this section.

There is a photo of Isabelle and Derek shown at 4:07. F4F and Gerry both have daddy Derek’s rosacea and nose.

From 16:03 to 19:40, Fanny, wearing the infamous time traveling yellow dress, waxes poetic about Daddy’s masterpieces while intentionally not showing her beloved paintings with the man grabbing the woman’s boob, or the naked women playing tennis. Everything shown is tame.

Gerry hauls concrete on a wheelbarrow across the courtyard and thru the Dump. Fanny moves a chair and attempt to smooth concrete in a corner of the bathroom.

From 23:51 to 27:26, they attempt to hang the garish wallpaper. Boyfriend Phi Phi interrupts to “help.” So now you have 3 inept people attempting to hang wallpaper in a narrow bathroom. Once the wallpaper is hung, the bathroom walls look like a nightmarish carnival scene.

From 35:55 to 40:00, Fanny laid one tile on the floor and Anne Marie finished all the tiling, put in the sink, toilet, lights, and radiator.

This January 13, 2022 video is sick. It a gushing video about how Fanny purchased the Dump with her ex- boyfriend and the “struggles” she has faced. It is a load of bullshit.

Enjoy. Just click on the YouTube link inthe black box below.

Here is one on Michael and Fanny from the same weird dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I have attached the chateau diy, season 8, episode 29 edition from October 2022. I have put the timing of the clips showing the Shittelaine.

Great news, F4F was finally able to count the rooms in the Dump! According to the 0ct 2022, chateau diy season 8, episode 29, there are 50 rooms at the Dump!!! She can now cross that off her project list. It has only taken her 17 years to calculate the rooms at the Dump.

She is noted as running a luxury bed and breakfast ( where the walls and ceilings are falling down) and events business ( what events… mummy’s wedding and the moonie wedding years ago?).

In this episode, the Tartan Terror and the Shittelaine select a daddy Derek pervert painting to have graphic artist Steve from maker and manor ( transactional grifted work) to turn into wallpaper for the the tiny bathroom downstairs.

It is mentioned that the Dump was purchased for 600,000 dollars/pounds in 2005 and that is it located 170 miles from Paris. F4F is referred to as a retired opera singer.

From 2:10 to 6:11, family friend Gerry, who worked at the nursing home (wtf another story, he was Fannys sitter/ nanny) Daddy’s best friend, etc. Watch this section.

There is a photo of Isabelle and Derek shown at 4:07. F4F and Gerry both have daddy Derek’s rosacea and nose.

From 16:03 to 19:40, Fanny, wearing the infamous time traveling yellow dress, waxes poetic about Daddy’s masterpieces while intentionally not showing her beloved paintings with the man grabbing the woman’s boob, or the naked women playing tennis. Everything shown is tame.

Gerry hauls concrete on a wheelbarrow across the courtyard and thru the Dump. Fanny moves a chair and attempt to smooth concrete in a corner of the bathroom.

From 23:51 to 27:26, they attempt to hang the garish wallpaper. Boyfriend Phi Phi interrupts to “help.” So now you have 3 inept people attempting to hang wallpaper in a narrow bathroom. Once the wallpaper is hung, the bathroom walls look like a nightmarish carnival scene.

From 35:55 to 40:00, Fanny laid one tile on the floor and Anne Marie finished all the tiling, put in the sink, toilet, lights, and radiator.

This January 13, 2022 video is sick. It a gushing video about how Fanny purchased the Dump with her ex- boyfriend and the “struggles” she has faced. It is a load of bullshit.

Enjoy. Just click on the YouTube link inthe black box below.

Here is one on Michael and Fanny from the same weird dude.

If Steph can lie about/withhold information about her relationship with Philip then I believe she is capable of twisting/lying about her relationship with Gerald.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Question where did Mason come from? Nic, potty University. Everyone else in her world. Volunteers. Except Tess, Dana. No other friends or family. Was Kat a volunteer too? Where did Tess and Dana come from? No life long friends??? Where has phi lips friend been????? His one friend.. IDK. I have life long friends from four years old .. And lots more along the way. Poor Princess can't hold on to anyone

Exactly
She knows Mason through Tess, they are both from Vermont. Mason had a huge crush on Tess, who liked the fact that he has money but at the time wasn't into older guys. That later changed, when her need for money began to overgrow everything else.She knows Dana through Tess too, Dana belongs to a group of friends that Tess met when she joined her mother in the area. Tess' mother knows the area from when she was younger and travelled there with her parents. She met people there and when she moved into the area later in life, reunited with those people. One of those people was a pianist, who contacted Stephanie Jarvis to ask if he could organize workshops and performances at her shittoo. That's how they all connected later on. It's an unnatural but maintained ecosystem of people who don't really like but desperately need each other to kill boredom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She knows Mason through Tess, they are both from Vermont. Mason had a huge crush on Tess, who liked the fact that he has money but at the time wasn't into older guys. That later changed, when her need for money began to overgrow everything else.She knows Dana through Tess too, Dana belongs to a group of friends that Tess met when she joined her mother in the area. Tess' mother knows the area from when she was younger and travelled there with her parents. She met people there and when she moved into the area later in life, reunited with those people. One of those people was a pianist, who contacted Stephanie Jarvis to ask if he could organize workshops and performances at her shittoo. That's how they all connected later on. It's an unnatural but maintained ecosystem of people who don't really like but desperately need each other to kill boredom.
Clara do you have anything new you can share yet? I’m wondering about the upcoming b&b season - if there will even be one? Is she really going to let Anne Marie fix the crumbling wall by himself? Has she hauled ass to a warmer climate already? Why are PhiPhi’s parents coming around if this whole thing is a game? Tx!

Reactions: 11
Clara do you have anything new you can share yet? I’m wondering about the upcoming b&b season - if there will even be one? Is she really going to let Anne Marie fix the crumbling wall by himself? Has she hauled ass to a warmer climate already? Why are PhiPhi’s parents coming around if this whole thing is a game? Tx!
There's so much going on at the moment that it's hard to keep facts from the fiction that is being spread. I will try to answer your questions though: I don't think there will be a normal b&b season, no. That said, she might still have paying guests over and use the crumbling state of her shittoo as an excuse to keep the people she don't want out. Yes, the current plan is that Armoir will be doing the work, to keep the money from floating in other companies pockets. I personally don't think he is qualified and there are some in the close family who have their doubts about that too, but they will not be listened to. To my latest knowledge she is still at the shittoo, which surprised me. At this point I have heard of several travel schedules, one even more outrageous and luxury filled than the other, but I have no clue what will happen. She might also stay to "supervise" the work on the heating for a while and use that as a sign of good will towards the challenges she faces running a renovation channel without anything to show for. Philip Janssen's parents are, as I have hinted before, very much part of the show (I would not call it a game with so much at stake) and the secrecy around their visit only underlines that for me. If it was just about visiting their son who is a main character in a reality series on YouTube, why would they not be part of that reality?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Amaury worked tirelessly in the courtyard through freezing temperatures to improve the infrastructure of Lalande,

He made the fairy lights work!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is my escape from reality (reality is currently sitting by my mother, 92, who is under hospice care since early October). It's been awful to witness. Nobody should have to suffer like this. It's heavy, heavy, heavy and very sad. The 15 haters here (I never tire of this!) make me laugh. Hospice is projecting about two more weeks for her. I pray for her release. I don't know what I'll do with myself, once all is taken care of. Sleep for days, I imagine. But also, read here for continued escapism. Some here are truly angry and literal haters (super indignant about the money). Not me. This is theater. It's fun to rant, but I don't wish any of the cast of characters any harm. Karma is real and it's not my job to enforce that. A fool is easily parted from their money--we aren't the patreon police. Peace everyone, and carry on! 😁 ❤
Very tough sending you strength, take care xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Amaury worked tirelessly in the courtyard through freezing temperatures to improve the infrastructure of Lalande,

He made the fairy lights work!!!
Did we ever see them?

There's so much going on at the moment that it's hard to keep facts from the fiction that is being spread. I will try to answer your questions though: I don't think there will be a normal b&b season, no. That said, she might still have paying guests over and use the crumbling state of her shittoo as an excuse to keep the people she don't want out. Yes, the current plan is that Armoir will be doing the work, to keep the money from floating in other companies pockets. I personally don't think he is qualified and there are some in the close family who have their doubts about that too, but they will not be listened to. To my latest knowledge she is still at the shittoo, which surprised me. At this point I have heard of several travel schedules, one even more outrageous and luxury filled than the other, but I have no clue what will happen. She might also stay to "supervise" the work on the heating for a while and use that as a sign of good will towards the challenges she faces running a renovation channel without anything to show for. Philip Janssen's parents are, as I have hinted before, very much part of the show (I would not call it a game with so much at stake) and the secrecy around their visit only underlines that for me. If it was just about visiting their son who is a main character in a reality series on YouTube, why would they not be part of that reality?
Thank you Clara! I appreciate you! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.