The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look back to when Phillipa first arrived, it didn't seem to have an issue with it's hair. Did Fanny get it on the paint path?
there realy must be something in their water and air.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No, she is the one with the long dark hair up in a bun with Potts at the 7:17 mark. We get little glimpses of her at dinner as well. She's actually the only naturally pretty person in the Shitoo.
What? She looks like a guy. But not a pretty guy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
there realy must be something in their water and air.
This is why one shouldn't use filters when filming or taking photos. It makes reality look too shocking! 🤣 Actually, when young men start to lose their hair through just plain old genetics, it can happen pretty quickly. It happened to Prince William, it happened to my brother. It's just the roll of the dice. It's not the same type of hair loss that happens to many men from middle age on. Phyllis just didn't get the lasting hair gene no matter what kind of water or air he consumed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder where Michael celebrated Christmas...

Reactions: 16
When did the 'Farmhouse' REALLY celebrate Xmas? Not convinced it was December 24 & 25!
To my best knowledge it was mostly filmed at the same time they were filming the Christmas episode of Chateau DIY.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1833140
I'm confused. Can you explain what this is a photo of? That isn't Michael. Did Michael take this picture?

Bingo. To my best knowledge it was mostly filmed at the same time they were filming the Christmas episode of Chateau DIY.
You say mostly, do you know which episodes were for DIY? I know that the pink polka dot dress wasn't in any of the advent vlogs but was in the DIY video. Very confusing to say the least. Do you know where they were on the 24th and 25th? Please do spill the beans! Curious and curiouser. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think Ruthie is pretty good looking. Good skin, good hair. Nice eyes. Maybe that's just a bad pic of her. I don't know when the attached photo was taken by Potts, but it's Ruthie. She does have a strong jaw that may look a bit masculine to some.
Her stride certainly does look masculine, too. 🤣 But then writing romantic novels...? But what do I know....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, Riccardo and Andrew are the new Shreks?

Sucking up to Steffi and Co, buying expensive gifts, and therefore they are allowed to be the luggage carriers and have some screen time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh yes they do. I follow a woman in France who has them. It would be nice of Fanny to gift it to her. She should have also offered to fix FRKs teeth. Having a good smile is really important in today's competitive and social media world. I know a lot people say it doesn't matter, but it does. I had crooked teeth as a child, and I was so happy to get braces. I never smiled for pictures before my teeth were straightened. It's too bad her parents didn't have them fixed as she is young enough to have the benefit of preventative care. Maybe her parents didn't have the money or dentists in Ukraine didn't have the technology. I don't understand why FRKs family didn't get her teeth fixed. From photos of her mom's house and the health care benefits of living in Norway, it should have been done. I know it's expensive, but what isn't? It's about priorities. Being an American we are obsessed with good teeth. It's gotten ridiculous though with celebrities and the wealthy all getting unnaturally white veneers. Just nice straight unstained teeth are fine.
We dont really care about straight teeth - as long as teeth are healthy and looked after, why do they have to be straight?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1833140
I'm confused. Can you explain what this is a photo of? That isn't Michael. Did Michael take this picture?
That's the Mairie de Rennes, 1 hour away from Basmaignee. If you play the video you can hear his voice/laugh.
The city of Rennes puts up an amazing light and sound show every Christmas and a nice Christmas market.
I wonder if he cooked a full-on Christmas dinner on his AGA this year!

cd722.png

Source: Googlemaps

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have always wondered why she did not have a nose job? Has the money for it.
There's an easy answer to that. There's no point her having a nose job and she knows it. It'll grow right back because of all her lying.

I have always wondered why she did not have a nose job? Has the money for it.
There's an easy answer to that. There's no point her having a nose job and she knows it. It'll grow right back because of all her lying.

I'm thinking this Dubai business might have something to do with the SA Princess. A bit coincidental. I'm also thinking she may consider taking Phyllis a bit of a risk considering his appearance and mannerisms in such a conservative country. She never goes travelling alone and Gerry is just another handbag carrier for her. Personally, I wouldn't consider Dubai to be much of a present for Gerry as a travel destination. What the hell is he going to do there? Ride up and down in the elevator? She's going for the glitz and shopping, maybe connect with the Sultana or whatever she is. She'll fit right in, Gerry will stand out like a sore thumb. She'll return with loads of tit. Phyllis will be jealous. Fanny's the one in the middle, the only blonde. She's going to have a lot of fun in the sun!
At !east she'll be meeting a Sultana and not a Raisin or Currant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
We dont really care about straight teeth - as long as teeth are healthy and looked after, why do they have to be straight?
I like slightly off real teeth better than perfect fake ones. I had braces on my teeth, and I guess I’d do it again because they were really bad. They pulled eight adult teeth to make room for them to be straight. (They don’t do that anymore I guess, they add jawbone 🤮). They’ve moved a bit I’ve the last 40 years, but there’s no way I’m doing it again. It hurt so bad. I’m really over women having to be perfect to be valued. So many girls suffer so much feeling insecure when they are beautiful, imperfections and all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just thinking - if Narcissists are never happy people - is it because they don't do things for others; to make others feel good?
Years ago I was listening to an interview with an academic who studied happiness. He said that research showed, happiness gained from getting material things lasted on average 3 months but long lasting happiness was via our meaningful connections with other people. We give service to others for ourselves in fact, the thought of making someone else happy, makes us happy.
My brother in law is a narcissist and is so demanding of others, he builds things up in his head that are going to be magnificent and he is always disappointed. He constantly falls out with people and tries to punish them. He is incapable of seeing his own faults and blames everyone else, he is cold, spoilt and ultimately lonely. He love bombs those who interest or please, it is very sad as he is incapable of genuine emotion of any sort.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I like slightly off real teeth better than perfect fake ones. I had braces on my teeth, and I guess I’d do it again because they were really bad. They pulled eight adult teeth to make room for them to be straight. (They don’t do that anymore I guess, they add jawbone 🤮). They’ve moved a bit I’ve the last 40 years, but there’s no way I’m doing it again. It hurt so bad. I’m really over women having to be perfect to be valued. So many girls suffer so much feeling insecure when they are beautiful, imperfections and all.
Oh dear! Then you’re on the wrong website. Everybody and their mom here is constantly making fun of someone’s looks! PhiPhi’s hair, SJ’s skin, Dana’s hair, Andrew’s size, now Ruth’s jaw apparently 😂 for most people here it’s all fair game….

As for teeth, you can ask any dentist… having relatively straight teeth helps avoid plaque and gum disease, you get less cavities and by having better chewing, avoid digestion issues as well. This doesn’t mean getting fake veneers or whitening your teeth within an inch of their lives! Pavlina’s front teeth are extremely crooked and even if beauty is not her concern, health should be!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.