The Chateau Diaries #204 Fanny put more $ into her sagging face than her sagging château!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did the 'Farmhouse' REALLY celebrate Xmas? Not convinced it was December 24 & 25!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As one who hosted Christmas for family (and hosts friends and family throughout the year), I do not understand Fanny's mindset at all. First and foremost, I get very little sleep- I am the last to bed and the first to awake- I am the hostess, after all, as this is my home. Even with overnight guests, I plan dinner and breakfast. With long term guests, I plan all three meals and snacks. There is no way I would sleep in and just let others faff about trying to figure out what to eat. Programmable coffee pot- greatest invention ever! Brekkie usually consists of things I can make in advance- cinnamon roll dough (ugh, never from a can), crepe batter, quiche, cutting up fresh fruit, pre-cut potatoes, biscuits (I make a ton of them and keep them in my freezer), and then I set bout to making eggs, hashbrowns, sausage gravy, etc. for my guests. Lunch- we usually take our guests out via the powerboat to one of our amazing local waterfront restaurants. I usually put out a massive charcuterie platter around 3-4PM in case someone is feeling peckish. Dinner usually consists of something on the grill- steaks, kebabs or chicken, or pasta, or homemade pizzas fired up in the Ooni, along with a salad, some veg, and homemade bread. And then there is dessert- with everything from Key Lime pie to tiramisu. I always keep the electric kettle on for tea as well, but will always make a cappucino or espresso for anyone who wants one. This year, I spent countless days in preparation for the holiday not only for my guests, but to make additional baked goods for our neighbours and those in nursing homes. (I do this every year- it's a lonely time for so many who are forgotten by their families.) I always try to make sure our family and friends have the best time when visiting us- flying is certainly not inexpensive, and I try to make their time at Casa de T Rex a phenomenal experience. Shame on you, Fanny- you can't even do so when you have paying guests or family coming to stay!
That sounds wonderful. Its great to make people feel welcome and comfortable when visiting, thinking of their needs above your own.. That does not happen at the Castle.... I just want to know if you would adopt me for next year. A holiday in Florida. Vs Upstate New York. Sounds wonderful

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I quit watching last year so I'm not sure which vlog I just had on while stripping the decorations & tree ...maybe the last one of the season?
Anyway, what cringe fest....from the stiff, awkward kiss to the uncoordinated dancing it was all so bad it was almost good😀

I still have Percy's jerk dancing playing in my head! I mean come on! I can make at toothpick dance better. Of course, we didn't see The Blob or Mr. Cool DTM boogie down. The Blob doesn't move once he's parked and Mr. Cool, well he's too cool!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where are the big sacks of presents? She was careful not to film them.
In fact the effort to not film things is exhausting her.
Oh we know those big old sacks of presents were there and I so agree with you - it must be exhausting to remember , especially when the 4th glass of champers has gone down the hatch and its early in the morning , to make sure the camera does not catch it!
I guess she had to say something about the gift given to brother tartan because she will be filming that for content because I just don't see that Castle Reno going ahead next year !!!
If it does I will be a monkey's uncle .... a Flying Monkey's Uncle at that ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I will say this much- with our favourite drunken sailor (who is NOT even in the Royal Navy) Kat, back at the Shitoo, our beloved Stuart went from overnight being the obnoxious one to the Martha Stewart of the Shitoo. For forks sake, Fanny, you promised Billy you'd keep Alexander through the end of the year, but reneged on that promise, "Oh, sorry, you've got to go on now- the inn is full for the holidays"- while you had plenty of room to let Andrew & Ricardo spend the night, Dan, and had room for Kat's "surprise" visit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Chanel #5 is a fragrance ive always had in my rotation, guess I've been a granny at heart since my early 20s😀
I just always wanted my own signature scent, not my mother's. That belonged to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aww...Gerry and her highness are going to Dubai for a weekend without PhiPhi!
A leech that he is, I have a sneaky feeling he will find a way to tag along!

Also, who holidays for three days in Dubai? The flight alone is over 7 hours.
It sounds like Dubai is going to be a side trip to some bigger trip.

"Let the castle crumble, while my brother and I travel."
Oh, I bet you're onto something... allowing Gerry to tag along for 3 days, then flitting off for the real vaycay... Minions won't be far away, she never travels alone.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
when MPK did Fanny’s make up she almost always looked better than when she did it herself. He had a way of accentuating her good features while minimizing the bad (like that honking great wicked witch nose she inherited from Mummy) mostly with a less is more approach!
I have always wondered why she did not have a nose job? Has the money for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]
Oh we know those big old sacks of presents were there and I so agree with you - it must be exhausting to remember , especially when the 4th glass of champers has gone down the hatch and its early in the morning , to make sure the camera does not catch it!
I guess she had to say something about the gift given to brother tartan because she will be filming that for content because I just don't see that Castle Reno going ahead next year !!!
If it does I will be a monkey's uncle .... a Flying Monkey's Uncle at that ! :ROFLMAO:
@Pekey, love it was 11AM, and Amaury was already drinking beer! Crikey, Fanny and fiends friends could not get their claws around Potts' mimosas soon enough (biting the dog that bit them.) Ironically, at the intro for the Christmas Eve vlog, Mr. T Rex passed by me and remarked, "Who is the drunk old woman? She is obviously inebriated. Why are you watching drunk people? Is this some TikTok?"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have always wondered why she did not have a nose job? Has the money for it.
Oh no! Every last penny of her money goes toward restoring the historic farmhouse that someone aristocratic or famous (or something) slept in. She’s a careful steward of her patron’s money, always putting the house before her own needs. Such selflessness is rarely seen today…an angel sent from heaven to rescue the poor structure. Such devotion….such dedication…

Oh god…who am I kidding? 😆

82ADF44F-F587-4851-B5F6-237223A7526D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh, I bet you're onto something... allowing Gerry to tag along for 3 days, then flitting off for the real vaycay... Minions won't be far away, she never travels alone.
I'm thinking this Dubai business might have something to do with the SA Princess. A bit coincidental. I'm also thinking she may consider taking Phyllis a bit of a risk considering his appearance and mannerisms in such a conservative country. She never goes travelling alone and Gerry is just another handbag carrier for her. Personally, I wouldn't consider Dubai to be much of a present for Gerry as a travel destination. What the hell is he going to do there? Ride up and down in the elevator? She's going for the glitz and shopping, maybe connect with the Sultana or whatever she is. She'll fit right in, Gerry will stand out like a sore thumb. She'll return with loads of tit. Phyllis will be jealous. Fanny's the one in the middle, the only blonde. She's going to have a lot of fun in the sun!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think today, December 26th, is the best day to make this big announcement. I’ve been working on a special collaboration for about a year. I have partnered with Miller Lite on a very special candle for your fancy home.

View attachment 1833018

Ideally, I wanted to put this out in mid-November, but I’m a bit of a perfectionist and have been tweaking the details to get it just right. Also, you don’t really know what gifts you didn’t get until after Christmas. I really hope this takes off, the home equity line of credit for my renovations isn’t going to pay for itself! I’m working with the distributor to get the crazy shipping prices brought down a little bit. Wish me luck!
Just in time for the Super Bowl!!!😜

Butch, straight, manly, masculine, virile Fill-Up must be popping a lot of boners around the Argentinian’s busty, hot mother. 😂 😂
Only over that sparkly red hooker dress…

• Haha
Well, well, well! Dana has something other that a sweet sixteen strapless fit-n-flare party dress afterall! Natti's sister is hot off the Frederick's of Hollywood vintage catwalk. Not sure about Natti's tummy, PG or pudgy. Of course, Fanny, like an eight year old trying to get out of school by feigning illness, has recovered just as school lets out. Where were these photos posted BTW? I'm sure we'll be seeing more of the party on a vlog in the days to come. Any bets on who DTM spent a little Christmas cheer with? Dana, the Red Hot Mama, Tess, Fanny, AnneMarie? I can't help but marvel at Natti's sister in that dress! I was always so shy about my bosom, I know such an old fashioned word. I could never imagine myself flaunting them, and believe me, they are not nearly as big as those, nor would I want them to be. I don't mind be admired but ogled, no thank you. You just don't see anything else! I wonder if she's a stripper or "model". Do you think they're real? I'm sniggering and giggling because it's just so cheap and ridiculous to dress like that. 🤭
I don't think they're real, she also looks like she's had liposuction all over the place... She lives for attention... they were rushing Fanny, "come see, come see" all for the old bird in an out of place pink party dress.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh no! Every last penny of her money goes toward restoring the historic farmhouse that someone aristocratic or famous (or something) slept in. She’s a careful steward of her patron’s money, always putting the house before her own needs. Such selflessness is rarely seen today…an angel sent from heaven to rescue the poor structure. Such devotion….such dedication…
Oh Sorry ...... I am a very naughty girl to forget that ! ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.