The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
18368A30-BDC2-40DD-B80F-7220C6F14961.png
This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad, I’d rather look at a Kathy painting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am still waiting for visual confirmation about this, but upon hearing the rumor I just couldn't wait to inform all of you we won't be seeing our charlataine in the local supermarket any time soon, no matter how urgent her shopping needs might be. Somebody apparently pinned the poop-picture of her ladyship in her negligee watched in ecstasy by her faithful gardener Davy on the Bulletin Board in the Intermarché in Aigurande. Like she used to phrase it: you heard it here first, but there seems to be no reason to keep the local community out of the loop :)
can you post a Link to tattle on the next one- I want to hear what nonsense they have dealt with from her fannyiness over the years - plus i'm sure they may have a few ideas about what happens behind the shateau walls. They may try and keep it quiet but I'm sure in that small village,, people talk

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy tidings to all the tattlers. Happy holidays , Merry Christmas , and best wishes for a very happy New Year!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad, Chatelaine Love hasn’t faked a smile this month.

699AA1CF-EBDE-4E66-8A64-8F0E93AC1C95.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We made it to another Christmas. Merry Christmas, all 16 and 3 hags 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So are snorts parents there?: didn't look like would fit at.the table, Amore walked up to the table and Nasti kissed his hand. What is he the pope? Also missing bag head and family, and yes I think Dan the "Chateaulaine". Is still there

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad, Angel isn’t going to copy that Ardwhore wallpaper.

E7E8AF14-D5EB-4F31-9C65-D9B8482DCF00.png

Just imagine what the Floor Scrubber and Gay Twink whispered to one another about those chairs when they visited the French Beans for the grand tour. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 No wonder they only fed them an egg at the chateau.

89A16531-515D-45F1-8873-25687D01A0CA.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
:) Marquis' wife here. Forgive the pregnant woman's humor.✌:ROFLMAO:
When my husband saw Nicolas Fairford sitting on the floor, he laughed and quipped,
"OK now, Vivian, sugar daddy won't be happy with you sitting on the floor when there are other chairs there!"

View attachment 1828665
View attachment 1828667
Greeting lovely wife of Marquis de Potpourri! First, congratulations on the upcoming birth of your little angel. Second, you are a fantastic baker, I'm so impressed! I wish you and you wonderful husband the happiest of holidays. Please do pop by here once in awhile and keep us updated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am still waiting for visual confirmation about this, but upon hearing the rumor I just couldn't wait to inform all of you we won't be seeing our charlataine in the local supermarket any time soon, no matter how urgent her shopping needs might be. Somebody apparently pinned the poop-picture of her ladyship in her negligee watched in ecstasy by her faithful gardener Davy on the Bulletin Board in the Intermarché in Aigurande. Like she used to phrase it: you heard it here first, but there seems to be no reason to keep the local community out of the loop :)
Best Xmas ever 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Before the day gets ahead of me, I want to wish all the Tattlers a Very Merry Christmas no matter where you are in the world. Through thick and thin, tears and laughs we have slogged through yet another year of vlogs. Special thoughts go out to those that have suffered personal loss this past year. For those that are ill or feeling alone, I also send love and compassion your way. And a very special consideration goes out for those stuck inside with unpleasant relatives! Try not to drink too much, find a safe place to scream obscenities, and come on over to the dark side to vent. Merry Christmas Everyone! 🎅 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Another Christmas gift from the shittoo-inside: even the charlataine herself is more enamored with y'all and the humor that is spread here. She created an audience that is paying for every breath she takes, but can't seem to make her laugh or trigger some kind of human response other than fear and disgust. Go figure. She will never admit to it, but the joke is on her.
I wonder if Fanny ever uses any of our names and descriptions of her little playmate to throw back at him when they have a tiff? We know that he attempted to throw in the "No knickers" tribe at her when they were in SA, after she referred to him as Phyllis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMFG!
I think whomever shared it with the supermarket should also share it with the local post office, emmaus, mairie, and cheese/petrol lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lol Did anyone even believe he would find anything?????????? What a waste of time when he could have been busy finishing up umpteen renovation projects.

Imagine that…Chateau Strife completes less than the Floor Scrubber!

053CA449-8ED4-4AC7-ABB0-E34B1BE56BF9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just had another flashback to last night's vlog. Mummy asked Stephanie if she and Percy could share a mince pie. Why can't he have a whole one? It seems as though she only ever allows him to have 50% of something. Maybe it's one reason why he is so thin.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Off topic but I just have to clarify some jargon for our friends that are not Americans. We are sometimes referred to as 'yanks' (note to Heathcliffe) but this causes problems for us. Growing up, a 'yank' was short for yankee. A yankee is from the northern and specifically northeast part of the US, as in the song "Yankee Doodle Dandy". Southerners certainly are not yanks, just ask them. People living on the west coast of the US never consider themselves yanks. Americans are regional. Calling us all yanks is considered bad form. While we consider ourselves American first, we are proud of our regional heritage. I refer to myself as a west coast gal and specifically a northwesterner. Not a yank! 🤣 I certainly wouldn't call Welsh, Irish or Scottish people British! I know where that would lead. Please take all of this as tongue in cheek. I'm just yanking y'alls chain! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just a thought....... If Nodic's father is a tax and financial expert, that to me shows that he has to have a certain level of intelligence, yet, how does he allow the fruit of his loins to make such an embarrassment of his family name? Does he not think that people in the Netherlands have a thing called Youtube? Or, is Papa just as big an obnoxious prick as his son? Me thinks so.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.