The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephie Self Talk:
It's Christmas, there's so much work to do, but I'm too lazy to do them!
💡Aha!💡 I'll pretend to be sick so my minions will do all the work for me!

View attachment 1828323

Pavlova is bored to her skull! Does Andrew Lymath's Restore Your Soul LTD help bored gardeners?

View attachment 1828342
What's she doing with all that greenery? It's Christmas in 2 days! It should have been up a month ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Too far behind to catch up during the holidays. Just wanted to wish you all a heartfelt Happy Holidays! However you celebrate, I wish you blessings and joy during this holiday season. If you're going solo during the holidays, know you have friends out here that appreciate you and you're not alone. Best to the 15 and the other misfit categories we fall under. Y'all have made the transition from Shiteau Diarrhea's patron to woke human a great journey. :D :love: :D

God he is sooooo GROSS!!! :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Good night! 🍸 🍸;) What is the story, morning glory?! Are you tearing the gay guys to shreds? Probably bodyshaming the fatso? The little one is not as innocent as he looks, we recon he runs the show. My wife and I was wondering just WHO the gentleman Stephanie asked at the gay guy's house "have you been here before?" is? She looked very uncomfortable in his company, and vice versa. We've gone off the Bean family now, they are too boring. I've tried to be a bit of a Phillip recently, I have bought a handbag for my wife for Christmas without knowing if she'd like it. I have not asked her friends, not asked our daughter, just gone to a shop and picked one myself. Phillip would buy handbags. I am starting to think he might be a bit stuck in a closet. All I want for Christmas is time on the waves, so that is what I shall be getting, in January. My dog is not well, I am sensing this might be his last Christmas :cry: Perhaps I need to escape to the countryside and get myself a few dogs. Cornwall...hm. We shall see. Anyway, am I still a CHATTY member? Merry Christmas to you all! 😘
I'm sorry to hear about your pup. I hope this won't be his last Xmas, but if it is, please spend lots of quality time with him and make it a great one. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A NZ Christmas Eve Fairytale

Several parties have been reading Tattle life Chateau Diaries and realise they are not a hate forum (well sometimes maybe) and have been concerned about their truth from the site. March last year a group of represenatives from Utube, French tax department, Gendarmes English tax department and Scotland Yard met to dicuss the continuing threads appearing. Lies, Fraud misappropriation of Patreon Funds, and smuggling across boarders of tat, gazebos, clothes and avoidance of tax that should be paid.

Although using VPN to disguse what country they are in they have managed to trace on line purchases made by Stephanine and sent to herself under ficticous names as gifts to avoid tax, but that is not enough they need proof. A plan was hatched, they bought in the big man.

The big man was to ingratiate with the crew living permanently and the floaters who continuely spend time at La Lalande, some owning their own apartments. He couldn't do this alone and so Scotland yard sent their super sleuth to accompany him, where they would pose as a couple, a backstory similar to Stephaines.

The budget was huge to allow the big man and super sleuth to succeed. They were to spend time at the place, visit the other players who lived else where, host them all ply them with food and drink waiting waiting for the slip they needed. They were to start their own vlog asking Stephainie for advice and hoping the advice she gives them in setting up vlogs and eventually patreon will expose her weak points.

What Tattlers exposed is being acted on and in the New Year we will see changes and hopefully prosecutions. Until fellow tattlers I get ready for bed and await the hooves upon roof, the sound of a ho ho ho, as Santa delivers my numerous presents. Just as my fairytale hopefully becomes a reality.

Celebrate the next few days however you do, see you on the otherside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Poor Pavlina is going to be left in the freezing Dump for the next few weeks to dismantle all the Christmas trees, garlands, and crap by herself. If anyone needs to be resting in bed, it is Pavlina. Poor girl has aged in dog years since entering the LieLande circus. I was really taken aback when I learned she was 26 years old. I thought she was easily a decade older.
Don't feel sorry for that fraudulent "refugee"! I know in comparison to the charlataine Stephanie Jarvis they all disentangle some level of sympathy, but if and when that happens remember the words "complicit" and "enabler".

Didn't she run into the same problem last year? Ian bought a goose over or something? She's so disorganized... Tantinat had to write up a menu for the week or they wouldn't eat!
She does this EVERY year. This is not Stephanie Jarvis being disorganized, it is Stephanie Jarvis intentionally creating drama. She thinks it's so funny and she enjoys her mothers outrage over it more than anything else. More prove this woman never has never got out of puberty. That might be funny and adorable to some, the combination with the self-centered grifting is appalling and should be stopped.

Dan gets to play property caretaker again,
My money is on Kim Raad returning for that job. It all has become so predictable.

maybe Dan is living in the shiteau like someone else mentioned.
Maybe he never left (I am still seriously trying to stay away from the subject because of the kids).

Last edited:
  • Heart
:) Marquis' wife here. Forgive the pregnant woman's humor.✌:ROFLMAO:
When my husband saw Nicolas Fairford sitting on the floor, he laughed and quipped,
"OK now, Vivian, sugar daddy won't be happy with you sitting on the floor when there are other chairs there!"

nf31.png

nf32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Me and Nicholas F. wish everyone a very ELEGANT Christmas🎄🎁 (excuse the mess, its so NOT elegant but real😀)

20221223_222932.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
It was restricted before I could look at it...who or what, exactly, is Chateau Advomitous? I'll try to look them up.
Chateau Advomitus is nothing new...just my temporary renaming of Chateau Diaries (Advent Edition)!

(the weird message has disappeared and I've now watched the latest - need to gather my thoughts before attempting to comment on the twaddlefest.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just popping in to say hi and wish the 15, 3 trolls and all the haters Joyeux Noël 🎄 Keep up the good work. I shall pop in and out from time to time over fêtes but may not participate. My beautiful cat is very poorly. I've desperately been trying to get her a rdv today. I fell out with the vets where I had been a client for 20 years and am now banned from there. I have a chance of a rdv later today but I fear we may be saying au revoir 😿

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
♪ ♫ ♪"Domo Arigato Santa Robotto.
Thank you very much O Santa Robotto,
For doing the job nobody wants to.
And thank you very much O Santa Robotto,
For helping me escape, when I needed to.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
I wanna thank you, Please, Thank you!"♪ ♫ ♪

Robot Santa.jpg

Happy holidays to all you hateful, witty & merry tartlets.
Sincerely, your local Tattle Grinch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.