The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to watch the flog, but as expected all the comments are along the lines of "oh poor Stefanie, you really work too hard, let people pamper you."
Well, phi phi has worked hard making up fake comments all afternoon to pad the comment section and barely had time to play with his stuffed hedgehog collection.

Its Christmas Eve here in Oz and this is the day my daughter and family come over or we go there ... this year they are coming here , for Christmas .
So ..... I have too much to do so I shall be missing in action!
Its a BBQ this time .... nice day of 23c . Tomorrow will be 30c ... do glad we "do" Christmas Eve!
Prawn Parcels, Chicken and Lamb sticks . "Lazy Chips" - frozen ones - in the oven , salads and veg on the BBQ too.
Trifle for dessert plus Christmas Cake with ..... Marzipan icing !!! 😍

Raising a Champagne Cocktail to you all ........"Tattle On " Hell Hounds and see you all tomorrow - Christmas Day ! 💋💋💋
Have a wonderful Christmas Pekey!!!!❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i really have to skip that intro...it gives my a headache...

a hedgehog on snorts shoulder...how old is that guy?? peter pancomplex...lost case...

Fannies nose is blocked..and suddenly its open again..and then blocked again...such a bad actress...Fanny stick to the script...

Potts is making his bread again..omg...come on man..come up with something else...

Fannie forgot to order the turkey...well i guess they still have one...but mummy makes a big pahlava..if that old turkey was my mother..i would personally stuff her up and put her in the oven... i bet it had to be in there untill new years eve...all that old sour flesh...:rolleyes:

Pavlova put some greenery on the floor...well that heap is already a mess..who cares...

Fanny sick , well she pretends to...goes out in her what is it...dressinggown..:rolleyes: whats wrong with putting clothes on...and a coat..to check on Nicks cutting sceems....a lott of wood she says....well have you ever had a lott of woodburners to heat the house..a pile of wood is gone in a jiffy...

Dan got out of the mud...he even managed to clean the van....and brought a real christmastree....Fanny clearly forgot she ordered...happens with korzakov...and some slave has to put it in the diningroom...ohmy ....another vlog with decorating another tree...and snort is collecting the flowers.....more things to do....so busy that lott with nothing...

Tantinette is keeping her furhat on becasue she needs to wash her hair...she cant..there isnt hot water...that christmasdinner must be a smelly affair...btw...is the sleepover already done...or is that twit messing with the timeline again...i for sure hope not they made that prawncocktail for the christmasdinner...two weeks in advance.:LOL:..

That Dan and his smoking van ......Her fanny is on heat...craving for attention....Dan is a very bad actor.. she wants him there so he can rumble around in her middleaged delicate chickencoop...;) i guess she needs it..snort only has attention for porcelaine, tablecloths..and hedgehogs..

Dans kids...what are they doing there..all the time...omg..:eek: is Annalise enjoying herself???

Snort...really... chrysantiums for christmas..??? here we see them as flowers for the dead..to put on the graves at november the second..a closed shop isnt an excuse to buy them ...my fruit..

IN the end Madame will be better...never missing a nice party...is she??
I detest chrysanthemums unless they are the OTT gorgeous Japanese type. They always look cheap to me and like you say, something left on people's gravesites because they last so long. Why do they need flowers anyway? Aren't all the trees and garlands enough? Was it last year, or the year before when Fanny bought a million flowers for Christmas and spent thousands of dollars on them? She and Auntie spent an inordinate amount of time make the most atrocious bouquets. She even had to call FRK for advice because she was way over her head. The whole thing looked like a nightmare florist shop. She doesn't know when to stop until time is up. She's doing the same thing this year. More drama. More hysteria. More franticism until the very last minute. Then she will make everyone wait while she tarts herself up with excessive makeup, hair and evening wear from the 80s. She'll make her grand appearance with that tit eating grin and breathy greeting while her entourage puts on their tit eating grins after sitting there letting the food get cold. Just another Christmas at the shitshow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She has guests for Christmas and no turkey yet?
Didn't she run into the same problem last year? Ian bought a goose over or something? She's so disorganized... Tantinat had to write up a menu for the week or they wouldn't eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And she spent an entire video recently mocking Anne Marie for getting sick after working outside in the cold weather in a t shirt.
Not trying to start something, but the cold doesn't make you sick, bacteria and viruses do. The way they live in that farmhouse, it's a wonder they aren't sick more often.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At least he's not baring skin. Ewww! Where the hell did it come from? Did he buy it? Does it belong to one of Natti's nieces? Too bizarre. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. What's he going to wear for the big Christmas Mash Up? It's hard to top some of the ensembles we've seen him in. He definitely needs to stay away from the wrong part of any town or city dressed like that. I wonder what Natti's family thinks of him? Especially the nieces? They probably laugh behind his back. I would.
If it was warmer inside the farmhouse, I’m sure PhiPhi would be baring his midriff!

B447BFA3-4178-4713-BF72-27B051D39F44.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell me you don't like children without telling me you don't like children.

These cute Preston kids were telling SJ how their van broke down...when....
cd688.png

...a rather creepy boy walks in with flowers and she follows him, completely leaving the kids behind.
cd689.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Not trying to start something, but the cold doesn't make you sick, bacteria and viruses do. The way they live in that farmhouse, it's a wonder they aren't sick more often.
Someone swab that kitchen table…bleh bleh…. Laptops, hats, phones, all the unwashed hands, flowers. Food, bags, purses. Just horrible.
Stuart the so called cook makes a show of cleaning the oven but even she has her laptop on the table,.Why did Fanny not prep the menus months ago. No budget .No organised food shop. Should we compile a list of ‘to dos ‘for her next year. When to shop, order, purchase Turkey, arrange flowers and garlands,make up rooms, vlog etc.
Its chaos and does not even look like fun this year .
A loaf here, a couple of bunches of flowers there, a turkey not quite there etc Can we make a Carol with the ridiculous way they do Christmas countdown.Do they just wait to see what Sultanas might send her in the gift grab and then she buys additional things.
She is a fruitcake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Its Christmas Eve here in Oz and this is the day my daughter and family come over or we go there ... this year they are coming here , for Christmas .
So ..... I have too much to do so I shall be missing in action!
Its a BBQ this time .... nice day of 23c . Tomorrow will be 30c ... do glad we "do" Christmas Eve!
Prawn Parcels, Chicken and Lamb sticks . "Lazy Chips" - frozen ones - in the oven , salads and veg on the BBQ too.
Trifle for dessert plus Christmas Cake with ..... Marzipan icing !!! 😍

Raising a Champagne Cocktail to you all ........"Tattle On " Hell Hounds and see you all tomorrow - Christmas Day ! 💋💋💋
Happy Christmas @Pekey 🎁🎁🎁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has guests for Christmas and no turkey yet?
off course she had it...creating drama is also an art...in Fannies sick world.....pfff
Poor Pavlina is going to be left in the freezing Dump for the next few weeks to dismantle all the Christmas trees, garlands, and crap by herself. If anyone needs to be resting in bed, it is Pavlina. Poor girl has aged in dog years since entering the LieLande circus. I was really taken aback when I learned she was 26 years old. I thought she was easily a decade older.
well she decided to go there...i should say get your cake and eat it....a normal thinking person wouldnt even think of going there...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I detest chrysanthemums unless they are the OTT gorgeous Japanese type. They always look cheap to me and like you say, something left on people's gravesites because they last so long. Why do they need flowers anyway? Aren't all the trees and garlands enough? Was it last year, or the year before when Fanny bought a million flowers for Christmas and spent thousands of dollars on them? She and Auntie spent an inordinate amount of time make the most atrocious bouquets. She even had to call FRK for advice because she was way over her head. The whole thing looked like a nightmare florist shop. She doesn't know when to stop until time is up. She's doing the same thing this year. More drama. More hysteria. More franticism until the very last minute. Then she will make everyone wait while she tarts herself up with excessive makeup, hair and evening wear from the 80s. She'll make her grand appearance with that tit eating grin and breathy greeting while her entourage puts on their tit eating grins after sitting there letting the food get cold. Just another Christmas at the shitshow.
indeed..and that whole bunch who is coming for christmas....that whole lott is even worse than her...she gets the money....they are the supporting acts...how stupid can you be....

If you've got it, flaunt it I say :cool:
what is it with those over the top middleclass English weddings...horrible ....and tasteless...i thought the gypsies were worse....i guess i was wrong..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
off course she had it...creating drama is also an art...in Fannies sick world.....pfff

well she decided to go there...i should say get your cake and eat it....a normal thinking person wouldnt even think of going there...
I agree. Pavlina is free to leave whenever she wants to. She's another fickle minded misfit, otherwise she wouldn't be there. Personally, I don't think she works hard at all, she's rather languid in her work habits. FRK was more energetic. The whole thing of just dumping the branches on the floor shows me that she's not very efficient and doesn't think things through. Now, she'll just have to pick them up. They should have been placed on a work surface in the first place. I don't know what her skill set is but her lack of get up and go is a turn off.

• Heart
There....Phyllis' bare pasty skin. Feeling satisfied or feeling sick?
View attachment 1828409
i have no need to see more...yuk that facial hair alone...makes me wanne take a very sharp razer.... :eek: i have a clue what the rest looks like...

Yes… in the barn! 🐴😂
in her bed...the chemistry those two have...cant be missed...Danny is nailing Fanny..... ;)

Yes… in the barn! 🐴😂
in her bed...the chemistry those two have...cant be missed...Danny is nailing Fanny..... ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.