The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's walking around, going outside, eating, etc. When you're sick, you're in bed! And if she is sick, why spread the germs all around.
Why do you think all of them are getting sick one by one? 😂
Idiots, the lot of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sick my arse. And that evening meal looked horrible. What do they do to mash potato at that place it always looks disgusting.

Edited to add @Madame No
I had Covid end of September (1st time) then had the flu end of November despite having both flu jab and Covid booster but just to say that I was 100 times worse with the flu than with Covid. Eldest daughter says she feels the same. I don‘t want to tempt fate or jinx you as I know everybody reacts differently but hopefully you and your family will be the same and you will have a mild dose and be able to enjoy Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear! so much to unpack in this vlog!

- Fanny spreading her alleged germs to everyone in the family by hanging out in the kitchen while they prep food.
- She has -of course- forgotten the turkey. I know IJ is being the voice of reason here... but GOD that woman is repulsive!
- Potty cooking 2 pieces of meat for 15 people... and it ends up looking like something served in a hospital!
- PhiPhi to the rescue.. again!
- Dan, still not realizing that damn van's gotta go.
- Fanny chatting with kids, sees flowers and immediately leaves them in the hallway and runs after PhiPhi.
- We catch a rare glimpse of Ruthy writer

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I watched the vlog and she was definitely not too ill. She was out in the cold in her dressing gown again. Christmas collapse my foot! What a fraud.
Seeing as though she was as usual filming in bed I looked very carefully to see if the other side of the bed had been slept in. She was careful not to film the other side, allegedly Phillipa's side. However... she slipped up and I could see from the side where the pillows are that the pillows had not been disturbed and were perfectly arranged. Who sleeps in a bed with someone and when the other partner get's up they arrange their pillows perfectly? Not in my experience it doesn't happen, the bed is made when everyone gets up. Then she says to Phillipa as it minces in with a cup of tea what a lovely sight first thing in the morning. Had Phillipa been in the bed the whole night her first sight would have been of it getting out of bed, dressed, fumbling around etc. No, her first sight was it entering with the tea. I smell a rat, a great big smelly one...oh sorry, that must have been Phillipa's beanie.
Couldn't believe my eyes when Dan pitched up with more Christmas trees. What? I understand about fetishes but this tree one is too weird. This woman is now probably certifiably insane. Someone in France needs to phone social services and get them to come and pick her up before she does something that everyone will regret.
I'm getting fed up with the pretentiousness of this bunch of misfits. Is anyone going to explain to me who in their right mind would have monogrammed dressing gowns for guests who are only staying for one night? What? A team of Psychiatrists would have a field day (more like field months) with this bunch, honestly they would. I better get a brandy to calm my nerves. The elastic band holding them together has just snapped!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sick my arse. And that evening meal looked horrible. What do they do to mash potato at that place it always looks disgusting.
I guess they are all still use to the Granny Farm style of food. Everything is pureed or mashed or cooked to mush. There's never any Italian food. Why doesn't that rich girl from Texas show her stuff? I'm beginning to wonder if she ever attended any cooking school at all. I wouldn't hire her if this is what her repertoire is. That's probably why she's at the shitshow instead of being a private chef for someone with discriminating taste. And the way they just throw stuff together. When's the last time we saw a fresh green salad? Maybe when FRK was cooking? Why can't they plan a dinner correctly? They are always eating out at fine restaurants so they must know how it works. It just reminds me of a very low budget "All-You-Can-Eat Buffet". They spend more time deciding on what plates to use than meal planning. Priorities, as usual, are backwards. They are still decanting wine instead of letting people see what they are drinking - bad form! And serving red wine in colored stemware - very bad form!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ll cut Stuart some slack, she can only cook with the ingredients provided. And you know they aren’t spending money on food!

• Heart
I’ll cut Stuart some slack, she can only cook with the ingredients provided. And you know they aren’t spending money on food!
Well that may be, but her social media accounts show the same kind of food. Pureed this, and pureed that. Plus, she goes grocery shopping for the shithow. Good chefs know how to work a budget and plan meals that are interesting. That's what chef school teaches them. This is why I have doubts about her culinary education. I think she's just a rich girl from Texas playing in France until she finds a suitable husband that will provide the high life she desires. I'm telling you, these Texas girls are high maintenance!

Reactions: 20
Watched their video yesterday. She opened a "gift" of a scarf from Ardmore. She knew exactly what it was and wanted to open it to wear to Alexander's Christmas party since it matched their new wallpaper. She even thanked them for it. Then in the next video of the party, after a few drinks, she says she bought it. Hmm.
F4F lies as easily as she breathes. After a few drinks, the truth comes out. No wonder Snorts was pissed, F4F bought herself yet another Ardmore gift but did not buy him a matching scarf.She probably purchased a bunch of Ardmore crap for Christmas presents like she did last year ( she got Sir Chamberpottie and Baghead Ardmore plates).

Last edited:
  • Haha
The cropped jumper...the hedgehog on the shoulder...the French tip fingernails...it all comes together. Total cringe fest

cd683.png

Someone tell Phyllis he needs a nice pair of perky boobs, and a clean belly button to pull that top properly.

cd684.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Pass the falafel, I think that is the worst winter white combo ever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched the vlog and she was definitely not too ill. She was out in the cold in her dressing gown again. Christmas collapse my foot! What a fraud.
Seeing as though she was as usual filming in bed I looked very carefully to see if the other side of the bed had been slept in. She was careful not to film the other side, allegedly Phillipa's side. However... she slipped up and I could see from the side where the pillows are that the pillows had not been disturbed and were perfectly arranged. Who sleeps in a bed with someone and when the other partner get's up they arrange their pillows perfectly? Not in my experience it doesn't happen, the bed is made when everyone gets up. Then she says to Phillipa as it minces in with a cup of tea what a lovely sight first thing in the morning. Had Phillipa been in the bed the whole night her first sight would have been of it getting out of bed, dressed, fumbling around etc. No, her first sight was it entering with the tea. I smell a rat, a great big smelly one...oh sorry, that must have been Phillipa's beanie.
Couldn't believe my eyes when Dan pitched up with more Christmas trees. What? I understand about fetishes but this tree one is too weird. This woman is now probably certifiably insane. Someone in France needs to phone social services and get them to come and pick her up before she does something that everyone will regret.
I'm getting fed up with the pretentiousness of this bunch of misfits. Is anyone going to explain to me who in their right mind would have monogrammed dressing gowns for guests who are only staying for one night? What? A team of Psychiatrists would have a field day (more like field months) with this bunch, honestly they would. I better get a brandy to calm my nerves. The elastic band holding them together has just snapped!
F4F routinely fakes being sick or injured. Remember during the Patron Day extravaganza, she “ hurt” her back, then pranced all around the Dump, only to conspicuously wrap a back brace around herself after being called out in this forum?

She started her Assvent with her tale of woe over her crumbling castle, then drank, traveled,shopped, and partied for weeks, and now has to close out her Christmas ebegging with feigned “illness” ( which is really a hang over from overindulgence as usual). She has some crap videos in the LieLande vault which she will slowly roll out over the next few weeks, Next time she shoots a video, she will be sporting a freshly tanned face with a bright red nose, back from weeks of vacationing and will be chattering on dramatically about her dangerous Dump, surveys, mystery consultants who refuse to appear in person, etc. So predictable,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.