The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you shop, party and travel instead of heating your house, you deserve to be sick.

ACCA037C-3D88-48AC-A5D0-6F461595495E.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
and the oscar for best actress goes to .......

STEPHANIE for her interpretation of man flu

The oscar for best supporting actress goes to ........

Phillip for this interpretation of being a straight boyfriend '

That crop top WTF.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is it possible that Andrew knows Auntie/Uncle and Old Battle Axe Mummy through his mother/family’s nursing home connections?His mother is around the same age as Mummy and it would explain the huge hugs for Mummy and the fuss they made over Auntie/Uncle.

Supposedly Andrew and his husband moved to France because of Fanny’s help in finding their own Dump. I cannot recall if in any of the earlier videos with Andrew and his spouse, if Mummy was present. How did all this familiarity and good will suddenly transpire between Andrew and Mummy if they have only briefly met or had not met at all prior to the potato party?

When you shop, party and travel instead of heating your house, you deserve to be sick.

View attachment 1828336
How many shots of alcohol are in her beverage?

View attachment 1828336
I thought the Dump was boiling hot. What’s up with the scarf, little orphan princess? F4F has some massive man hand action going on in that photo of her clutching the porcelain cup. Are we sure this isn’t Gerry in drag and F4F has already flown the coop?

She had pulled this stunt over a dozen times. No one wants to see your hung over ass lounging in bed while being brought beverages by your minions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Stephie Self Talk:
It's Christmas, there's so much work to do, but I'm too lazy to do them!
💡Aha!💡 I'll pretend to be sick so my minions will do all the work for me!

cd685.png

Pavlova is bored to her skull! Does Andrew Lymath's Restore Your Soul LTD help bored gardeners?

cd686.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At 07:40 Amoury made a cross at the back of the uncut baguette. It reminded me of my grandparents who did it every time the new baguette was cut. They did it to ward off evil. I’m surprised that he knows this tradition. I thought it was only from my region, and no I’m definitely not from Berry! 😂.
Someone here said that there is no love between the two sisters and voila they are hugging!!! So predictable!! 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That crop top WTF.....
At least he's not baring skin. Ewww! Where the hell did it come from? Did he buy it? Does it belong to one of Natti's nieces? Too bizarre. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. What's he going to wear for the big Christmas Mash Up? It's hard to top some of the ensembles we've seen him in. He definitely needs to stay away from the wrong part of any town or city dressed like that. I wonder what Natti's family thinks of him? Especially the nieces? They probably laugh behind his back. I would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Stephie Self Talk:
It's Christmas, there's so much work to do, but I'm too lazy to do them!
💡Aha!💡 I'll pretend to be sick so my minions will do all the work for me!

View attachment 1828323

Pavlova is bored to her skull! Does Andrew Lymath's Restore Your Soul LTD help bored gardeners?

View attachment 1828342
Poor Pavlina is going to be left in the freezing Dump for the next few weeks to dismantle all the Christmas trees, garlands, and crap by herself. If anyone needs to be resting in bed, it is Pavlina. Poor girl has aged in dog years since entering the LieLande circus. I was really taken aback when I learned she was 26 years old. I thought she was easily a decade older.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
At 07:40 Amoury made a cross at the back of the uncut baguette. It reminded me of my grandparents who did it every time the new baguette was cut. They did it to ward off evil. I’m surprised that he knows this tradition. I thought it was only from my region, and no I’m definitely not from Berry! 😂.
The Portuguese do it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is he warding off his evil Cuz F4F, her flying monkey faux boy toy PhiPhi, or the Angry Argentenian?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i really have to skip that intro...it gives my a headache...

a hedgehog on snorts shoulder...how old is that guy?? peter pancomplex...lost case...

Fannies nose is blocked..and suddenly its open again..and then blocked again...such a bad actress...Fanny stick to the script...

Potts is making his bread again..omg...come on man..come up with something else...

Fannie forgot to order the turkey...well i guess they still have one...but mummy makes a big pahlava..if that old turkey was my mother..i would personally stuff her up and put her in the oven... i bet it had to be in there untill new years eve...all that old sour flesh...:rolleyes:

Pavlova put some greenery on the floor...well that heap is already a mess..who cares...

Fanny sick , well she pretends to...goes out in her what is it...dressinggown..:rolleyes: whats wrong with putting clothes on...and a coat..to check on Nicks cutting sceems....a lott of wood she says....well have you ever had a lott of woodburners to heat the house..a pile of wood is gone in a jiffy...

Dan got out of the mud...he even managed to clean the van....and brought a real christmastree....Fanny clearly forgot she ordered...happens with korzakov...and some slave has to put it in the diningroom...ohmy ....another vlog with decorating another tree...and snort is collecting the flowers.....more things to do....so busy that lott with nothing...

Tantinette is keeping her furhat on becasue she needs to wash her hair...she cant..there isnt hot water...that christmasdinner must be a smelly affair...btw...is the sleepover already done...or is that twit messing with the timeline again...i for sure hope not they made that prawncocktail for the christmasdinner...two weeks in advance.:LOL:..

That Dan and his smoking van ......Her fanny is on heat...craving for attention....Dan is a very bad actor.. she wants him there so he can rumble around in her middleaged delicate chickencoop...;) i guess she needs it..snort only has attention for porcelaine, tablecloths..and hedgehogs..

Dans kids...what are they doing there..all the time...omg..:eek: is Annalise enjoying herself???

Snort...really... chrysantiums for christmas..??? here we see them as flowers for the dead..to put on the graves at november the second..a closed shop isnt an excuse to buy them ...my fruit..

IN the end Madame will be better...never missing a nice party...is she??

• Haha
  • Heart
Ruthy Patooty doesn't look well pleased to be at Lalande!
By the looks of her, she would rather be drinking canal water with hammered sex workers in Amsterdam than dine with her ladyship and cohort at Lalande! Wait, that's pretty much the same thing! Never mind.

cd687.png

• Haha
  • Heart
The cropped jumper...the hedgehog on the shoulder...the French tip fingernails...it all comes together. Total cringe fest

View attachment 1828292

Someone tell Phyllis he needs a nice pair of perky boobs, and a clean belly button to pull that top properly.

View attachment 1828315
Sweet Fanny Adams!!! There is something deeply, deeply wrong with this creature! Stephony might want to start worrying about sharing her life with someone who is this disturbed!!! I certainly wouldn’t want to wake in the night to see this horror wafting about my bedchamber wearing my clothes a la Norman Bates in Psycho!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, every country has it's rules, you need to look up the rules. I think it would be unlikely that someone who is involved in pensions in the Netherlands should be advising on tax and accounts in France. But some gungo types may try. My instinct is that uncle has been advising, he seems to consider himself a business man and appears likely a smug know-it-all. I wouldn't offer to do it, I don't know the finer details. There are International Accounting Standards that are applied to international companies. The farmhouse wouldn't qualify in my opinion.
When I was doing a job in Zimbabwe the country adopted IAS 29 on hyperinflation. The normal accounting was governed by the Companies Act.
He only needs to give her one advise: pay your taxes and don't betray. Doesn't need to be accredited internationally, anybody could do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No room for Alexandra, but plenty of room for Vantheman and his two kids??????????

865237BF-1FFF-465F-AF50-F00DBABA6457.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Its Christmas Eve here in Oz and this is the day my daughter and family come over or we go there ... this year they are coming here , for Christmas .
So ..... I have too much to do so I shall be missing in action!
Its a BBQ this time .... nice day of 23c . Tomorrow will be 30c ... do glad we "do" Christmas Eve!
Prawn Parcels, Chicken and Lamb sticks . "Lazy Chips" - frozen ones - in the oven , salads and veg on the BBQ too.
Trifle for dessert plus Christmas Cake with ..... Marzipan icing !!! 😍

Raising a Champagne Cocktail to you all ........"Tattle On " Hell Hounds and see you all tomorrow - Christmas Day ! 💋💋💋

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.