The Chateau Diaries #203 I'm dreaming of a Emmaüs Christmas...🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smells like a tax dodge…
Did I read somewhere that Andrew had a penthouse in Panama City? Is that Panama City, Panama or Panama City, Florida? If Panama, he may be up to no good.

Tax fraud was long believed to be a crime with no sanctions in Panama. This was because Panamanian law considered tax evasion as an administrative fault that resulted in a fine but not in liberty deprivation.

The lack of severe penalties for tax evasion placed Panama in the international spotlight as a tax haven. For this reason, the government has taken significant steps to create specific measures and regulations that discourage tax fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Watched their video yesterday. She opened a "gift" of a scarf from Ardmore. She knew exactly what it was and wanted to open it to wear to Alexander's Christmas party since it matched their new wallpaper. She even thanked them for it. Then in the next video of the party, after a few drinks, she says she bought it. Hmm.
the scarf cost 327.18 Euro

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It’s the Palace Theatre in Louisville, Kentucky. There used to be at least two or three other theaters like it in Louisville (with different themes), but they were torn down years ago. I love seeing classic movies in a theatre like these!

View attachment 1828056
me too.. we have Tuschinski in Amsterdam left..its so beautifull..i went there a few times for a premiere..its like going back in time...they restored it so well..

Reactions: 15
Must be hard being ill before Christmas. Good thing your $100+ Star Fluted Christmas mug will alleviate some of that "pain", LOL.
Speaking of... I wonder if this is the long awaited breakdown.
Orphanie Dec 23.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s the Palace Theatre in Louisville, Kentucky. There used to be at least two or three other theaters like it in Louisville (with different themes), but they were torn down years ago. I love seeing classic movies in a theatre like these!

View attachment 1828056
Are you kidding me? I wanted to ask if by any chance you live near Louisville,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope. She was hungover today, that's all. Mind you, she will make a scene out of it, sniffling and moaning. This is also the start of the usual narrative of having worked too hard and taking a few months off.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Must be hard being ill before Christmas. Good thing your $100+ Star Fluted Christmas mug will alleviate some of that "pain", LOL.
View attachment 1828107
Of course she's sick! All that running around, travelling, etc. My curse worked somewhat but I have to share it with her as I've got COVID along with my husband and brother. Not bad symptoms more like a cold. We are going ahead with our plans because this year it's just the three of us and we're all in the same boat. We all just had our boosters a few weeks ago but we did do some travelling locally and have not been wearing our masks. I'll start wearing a mask again, damn I hate those things! This is my first bout with COVID and my husband's. My brother had it once before. As a kid, I was almost always sick at Christmas. Whoever came up with the idea of Christmas being in the winter, at least in the northern hemisphere, was an idiot! Terrible weather. Flu and cold season. Bah humbug! But it makes me a little happy to know that Fanny is under the weather too. Hasn't Fanny pulled this "I'm sick" thing before when all the attention may not be on her? She also gets out of any work she signed up and lots of sympathy. We'll see how many others get sick or if she's just faking it. Like Clara said it's probably just another hangover. 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did I read somewhere that Andrew had a penthouse in Panama City? Is that Panama City, Panama or Panama City, Florida? If Panama, he may be up to no good.

Tax fraud was long believed to be a crime with no sanctions in Panama. This was because Panamanian law considered tax evasion as an administrative fault that resulted in a fine but not in liberty deprivation.

The lack of severe penalties for tax evasion placed Panama in the international spotlight as a tax haven. For this reason, the government has taken significant steps to create specific measures and regulations that discourage tax fraud.
He met Ricardo in Panama (country) so probably there.

Reactions: 10
Nope. She was hungover today, that's all. Mind you, she will make a scene out of it, sniffling and moaning. This is also the start of the usual narrative of having worked too hard and taking a few months off.
oh yes...Madame is getting predictable... :LOL: btw i hope she shits her toile de jouy bedding....then she will have an excuse to wash it...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Curious...waiting for final pill round of the day (my hospital day is defined by pill round timetable!) thought I'd watch Chateau Advomitous. Clicked to open it and....

Screenshot_20221223-213202.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1828107
I refuse to watch the flog, but as expected all the comments are along the lines of "oh poor Stefanie, you really work too hard, let people pamper you."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Fanny's not sick! What a load of bull💩. She's walking around, going outside, eating, etc. When you're sick, you're in bed! And if she is sick, why spread the germs all around. It's too much! I'm only part way in the vlog, but she already admitted what an idiot she was for not ordering the turkey in time. More drama. More hummus. Don't they tire of eating hummus? Making a big deal about Pavlina bringing in greens from the forest. What else does she have to do and it wasn't like Fanny was going to do it before she got "sick". Gushing over Treeman cutting wood, she's paying him to do it but she acts like he's doing it out of the kindness of his heart because she's so wonderful. More of my least favorite yellow mustard color showing up, now it matching slippers for Ma and Pa. Why does this bunch have such an obsession with mustard yellow? Ma acting like an idiot dancing around the kitchen. Potts in purple pants competing with Uncle Steve. Another atrocious blown out pillow hat on Auntie. How many suitcases of clothing did Auntie bring with her? She's wearing something different everyday. The look today is particularly unflattering with her bulbous oversized belly hanging out below her maternity blouse. Look in the mirror my dear and all will be revealed. I'll dive back in later. I need to rest now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.