The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually hate the paint colour as much as the candle price. The Flowers are on a roll! 😂

819072EB-C608-436B-8DF3-03D0DC3AA2B1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There will be many farming around the circus….and that Fanny never shows ( until the recent market) how people are trying to diversify etc to keep going.
That she imports so much food, thinking we will be impressed she buys biscuits from Germany and tea from London.
No and No. .
If she could genuinely show concern and support and interest for local people she may even be likeable.
She has no idea that the pretty cows are a longer days work than she will ever know.

We also have had farms not now. But my younger nieces are both trained dairymen. They work long hours physically and mentally and poor reward financially but that they are helping our economy from roots up and itis rewarding for them.
One has a boss who milks less frequently and has higher yields , a method used in New Zealand… the other has vending machines to sell milk to the public from the farm.
Fanny is a taker. Her knowledge of porcelain is fake and limited. Her knowledge of the land and how food arrives on her plate is ignorant. Mac Donald’s that is her world.

He looks like Tin Tin
I was born and brought up on 5000 acres of my Father's farm, so know how hard the work is. But the rewards are enormous. Home grown food, fresh air, access to animals etc. Fanny hates the countryside. If you remember at the beginning of her vlogs she had little to nothing to do even with the vegetable garden. It was all Isabelle. It suits her now to pretend she's interested but even then she wastes resources on vanity projects such as the English Garden. These people are totally exasperating. They put the meaning of trash into Euro Trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The Fleuries just put another Claytons vlog.
Just when you thought you couldn't see a more tackily decorated house for Christmas-Aunty seems to have out done Fanny and Snorts on the tasteless-ometer

I agree she has a real spiky witch air about her and I am beginning to dislike Mr Smug too "all about the detail" my arse leaving the cables exposed
I'm gobsmacked.
It runs it the family.
Steph's penchant for ugly more, more, more is genetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Note the Smug's did a 22 minute flog tonight listening to how no one is impressed with 15 min per week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blimey Aunty's house is like gypsy chic so OTT quite an offence on the eyes
I agree. They are so naff.
Fanny has been trying to act her way from these common roots.

Another house full of brocante trash. They do not know how to put anything together at all.

Says it all the special boy Amoury….only worked for his parents by the looks of it. They employed the pathetic little chap.
he had no propspects in the Uk so Natty and the chateau must have been a dream.
How was it I ever thought Fanny was living an interesting life.

in her early vlogs she was really acting up. Her voice, pronunciation, even her walk. Was like she was acting ever. Turns out she WAS.
It’s a mad house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: 11
My bet is on the brooch wearing Oncle cuddling up with the Gay Twink to keep warm.

D3250AD2-4EC8-44A3-91F5-77549BA2581A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just started watching today's offering...

JESUS H. ROOSEVELT CHRIST! Did father Christmas throw up in aunt and uncle's house? I have a headache looking at it for just a few seconds!!
Now I see what SJ is aspiring to be! auntie and uncle has taken hoarding to a new level! It feels like living in a cramped antique store!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had to do early Christmas all day and evening yesterday with my narc mom, narc sister, my brother and their kids. Frankly, I would rather celebrate Çhristmas alone than with my somewhat feral relatives. It is nice to get it out of the way so you can enjoy Christmas Day without dealing with them.

It is difficult to find some presents for family members. I decided to go Lego this year with a few presents. Here are some of the presents I gave to my sister, sister in law, nieces, and narc mom.:

A Lego orchid and a Lego bonsai tree ( which they could take to their office for workspace or just display at home on a shelf, etc. It gave them a shared activity to do to fill the long day yesterday and keep attention focused on assembling the Lego project instead of pointed comments, conversations, etc.

View attachment 1816747
and

View attachment 1816748

I got this Boba Fett Lego set for my 15 year old nephew:
View attachment 1816745
We still do Lego. And puzzles. Puzzles are great, those 3D statue or car ones. Or the escape room ones that are a puzzle and a game.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We told our children (two sons with partners) no presents this year. We need nothing and their homes are smaller than ours so items have to earn their place in their homes. Instead we (6) met in the city today and we had a lovely meal together with a good catch up. We gave each pair a cheque which we said wasn't a Christmas present but a present at Christmas as we had a recent financial windfall. They can choose how to spend it with no input from us.
The meal was so successful we may repeat a few times a year around birthdays. Great to have someone else do the shopping, cooking and washing up and everyone gets to eat what they enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
SJ doesn't need to do vlogmas & even if she does, it doesn't have to be everyday. She hardly has content for her main vlogs (repeated content) let alone vlogmas. She says (in one of the video comments) she replaced the word chateau (7 letters) with French castle (6 & 6 =12 letters) because she wanted a shorter vlog title. I think it's because 1. She wants more gullible viewers, patrons & gift givers from other countries, those who don't know what the word chateau means. Or 2. The chateau & renovation content has been tainted (due to e-begging) & people are avoiding their channels. She will soon run out of words to use when people discover it's the same grifter. She might also change her channel name to castle diaries. Billy & MPK who gave her the idea of creating a ytube channel, might have been the ones who advised her to change the words when they visited recently. Meanwhile, Billy know-it-all is still not a top (or average) ytuber, he uses his properties & the word 'abandoned' to get views (all his YT friends have been advised to use 'abadoned' or derelict).

Speaking of Billy & MPK giving people business ideas & advice, how can they fail to see their mum could make more money at Christmas than MPK? She made Christmas ornaments for the little boy's school last year. I think craft channels get more views than chateau channels. They (Billy know-it-all) will see this comment & act like they came up with the idea.

Some influencers excuse for a patreon account (Nicholas & others) is time spent on editing videos yet there are other influencers using instagram to earn money this Christmas (advertising for brands) instead of e-begging. No need to edit much videos on instagram.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Her aunt's sitting room looked exactly like a large Emmaus store room. You can certainly see where Fanny gets her "taste" from!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.