The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In SJ's tour of Chantal and Stephen's house she was very deliberate to mention that in her video comments people said she needed a builder, not just Amaury, a carpenter. She wanted to show he is a builder and can do the grand salon since he did his parents' house. Next video will be in Paris to celebrate Chantal's bday. (Depends on the f'ed up timelines).

And the green sweater dress 🤢 I cannot get over how terrible she dresses. It screams rayon. I just don't get it. Phi phi is a horrible stylist. The 80s are screaming that they don't even want their looks back because she makes them look terrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
duck me..... It's hideous! It's like a brocante has vomited in every room. Can you imagine dusting that load of old tat. I hope they have staff
Oh for God sakes!!! Now I'm going to have to watch the video just to see how awful it is. Just looking at the pics of Auntie's house gives me claustrophobia

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aunt and Uncle are going to feel right at home in the room prepared for them at the castle for the Christmas holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Fleuries just put another Claytons vlog.

I'm gobsmacked.
It runs it the family.
Steph's penchant for ugly more, more, more is genetic.
Aunty is Hyacinth Bucket. The house would be lovely if you just took all of that crap out of it and put it on a bonfire

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1. This years castle Advent vlogs are so bad I had more fun watching the video from my sinus probe last week.

2. This years castle Advent vlogs are so bad Fanny is being deported.

3. This years castle Advent vlogs are so bad YouTube will not longer let them put the word Christmas in the title unless three people are in the thumbnail with their mouth open.

4. This years castle Advent vlogs are so bad that Billy and his dudes checking sink traps is more entertaining.

5. This years castle Advent vlogs are so bad that the Smuglies have offered to develop a new logo and candle for viewers to ease their pain. Free shipping within Europe only.
This years castle Advent vlogs are so bad it is recommended you watch the remainder with headphones and a blindfold whilst drinking or eating rum chocolate 🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 23
and now i stop with this..its very close to my hart..and i am aware it is very derailing...of that madcircus in the Berry..
Please don't! I adore Tattlers knowledge in their fields!

Milking machines got so advanced! Basically you leave your cows to grass and they come in when they need milking, The machine finds the udder and starts milking. It then registers how much milk cow xx gave. The moment a cow starts to produce less milk, they get her checked out!

Reactions: 15
Aunty is Hyacinth Bucket. The house would be lovely if you just took all of that crap out of it and put it on a bonfire
It was very busy...I wondered where I would start to clean it..it would take ages to dust. I was looking forward to seeing the bedrooms
kitchen, and the gardens but that wasn't the reason for the vlog. It was to allay the cults fears that her own crumbling home was indeed salvageable. Amory has got his work cut out for him.

Reactions: 19
Words fail me to describe what I just watched...

Tacky?
Ghastly?
Gaudy?
Claustrophobic?
Appalling?
Tragic?
Migraine inducing?

And the whole thing was just to advertise AnnMarie's skillset as a Jack of all trades. I'm sure he will also be charging her far less that any other contractor... But fanny dear... you get what you pay for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just when you thought you couldn't see a more tackily decorated house for Christmas-Aunty seems to have out done Fanny and Snorts on the tasteless-ometer

I agree she has a real spiky witch air about her and I am beginning to dislike Mr Smug too "all about the detail" my arse leaving the cables exposed
If Aunt and Uncle moved to a 40 room chateau. They wouldn't need to buy any furniture. Their house is filled to the brim!

Although they really made an effort to make a ''Christmas house'' (their Christmas three with white/clear baubles is a no from me)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
wow you're brutal
Didn't mean to be brutal but I tried to teach a lesson I learned from my son when he was still a kid. I was ever so worried that he had no manners though I believed to have taught him so many times to say thank you. Every now and then he did say thank you without being asked to and I realised one day that he only said it when he really was grateful. So basically he understood the principle of gratefulness but not the one of politeness. 😜
Maybe that's the case with her family, too? Sometimes it's simple as that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Back to Candlegate for a moment: does The Guardian read Tattle?😲!
Today, I found the following:
🤪;)😆
There's only one that is more expensive than the Smugs' ones!
I burn scented candles every day, all day. People give me candles all the time and I love them. Also, when I finally get to go to a store (I'm handicapped, stuck mostly in a wheelchair, and have to depend on my 2 daughters who work full time, for transportation) I gravitate to the candle section and sniff them all. Probably 99% of my candles have snuggly fitting lids so the scents don't "mingle". I still have 5 candles left, all in the big jars, and even though they burn for days I still think it's time to go candle shopping!!!

That said, I never pay more than $15.00 for my candles and they're well worth it to me. I almost fainted when I saw the Fleiries(?) vlog and heard the price of their candles. Now, back in the day (when I could still get around on my own) I went into some pretty high end stores and sniffed some pricey candles...sorry, they weren't any better than my $15.00 candles. I think Anna and Phillip must have eaten some pretty dodgy mushrooms to think their candles were worth that price. Or maybe I'm just cheap, I mean "thrifty".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
With the title of the latest flog: From DERELICT RUIN to PERFECT FAMILY HOME!

I thought she meant derelict ruin was Lala Land! Then I read, perfect family home.... so definitely not the Shitshow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The gift thing can be a difficult tradition to stop. My husband kept warning me, gently, but I have a tendency to live in denial for too long about family. An affection for the person was all a part of the gift I gave, thinking it was reciprocated, so I apparently had unrealistic expectations. I had to finally accept that ‘some’ of these family members simply didn’t care. Obvious really, when I paid attention to the small things that would happen. Anyway, once I internalized that, it was easy to let it all go. Best of all, I have eliminated a lot of stress for myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Viewed latest CD video, From Derelict Ruin:

This is F4F's scripted save the Dump video which she pushes by showing Auntie and Uncle's home which they restored in England, only to fill up with the content of every brocante within 50 miles of the home. Every person in the video is in on the grift, all gleefully swilling champagne and laughing.

Snorts, useless support squirrel, interrupting incessantly with snorting and insignificant comments and pathetic unfunny jokes. Ole Auntie and Uncle, kissing Snorts’ ass and securing monies and ongoing employment for Anne Marie.

F4F furiously trying to set up her new narrative by bolstering perpetually liquored up Anne Marie as now a genius contractor and wood worker who has enough knowledge to singlehandedly rescue the crumbling 500+ year old Dump with all of its significant structural problems: F4F has essentially revealed her plan is to collect approximately a half million a year off Patreon, etc. and not spend any money, except to pay slow assed Anne Marie. Even if he is a contractor, he is not a structural engineer. Gotta keep that money in the family. F4F admires the beam in Auntie's home and how Anne Marie Miracle worker saved the beam. Nothing will happen. Grift and do nothing but empty promises (and nonstop traveling, shopping, and luxury meals/alcohol), rinse and repeat.

Auntie and Uncle worked day and night to restore their home. That work ethic must have skipped a generation with F4F.

F4F sets up and goes for the grift hard, talking about the Dump and “huge structural problems discovered” and “ she had a little breakdown” but it is “totally doable” “ you can do this” “ it will be strong than it is before.”

Stopping in Paris? Hmmmmmmm....... What is the true timeline for her travels? Time traveling F4F, who knows what is true?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And the whole thing was just to advertise AnnMarie's skillset as a Jack of all trades. I'm sure he will also be charging her far less that any other contractor... But fanny dear... you get what you pay for!
Good luck Bun Boy.......when you did your Mum and Dad's house you were younger and fitter.

Boy oh boy what a mess of Stuff ...........did Aunt and Uncle have a nursing home too???

I have always wondered what the inside of a Cuckoo Clock house looks like ..... well, now I know !!!! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Will Percy and Mummy meet for tanty two shoes birthday in Paris.They dont appear on camera at the chateau together? Why is Aunty the bestest ,never been to the chateau for Christmas until Amoury arrived.?
All of the two familes together?
My own family begins to look normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.