The Chateau Diaries #202 The Fleuries next Christmas grift candle may smell of greed, sweat & regret

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still finding it hard to believe that The Influencer who fancies himself to be a real stud gives a darn about candles. It makes me laugh thinking of him sitting in a meeting discussing candle scents.

The Wallpaperer must have bribed him…. “This is the way to afford that yacht and 2nd Tesla.”
Hard to be a lothario in my mind with such a weak-or should I say virtually none existent chin. Bet he hates having his pic taken in profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am still finding it hard to believe that The Influencer who fancies himself to be a real stud gives a darn about candles. It makes me laugh thinking of him sitting in a meeting discussing candle scents.

The Wallpaperer must have bribed him…. “This is the way to afford that yacht and 2nd Tesla.”
"and a blow job twice a week"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree with the comments about the lack of manners in some young people. Children often don't know how to hold cutlery and how to behave at a table. I also think mobiles should be switched off when eating. The other thing that really annoys me is the lack of gratitude. I have sent presents every birthday and Christmas to an old friend's daughter who is now nearly 40. She has never once thanked me for any of these. Her mother does this on her behalf. I know youngsters don't write letters these days but they all use computers and mobiles and even a short text message would be better than nothing. Am I just a grumpy old woman?!
Not grumpy but maybe you should consider that they don't want your presents? My MIL sent my always useless presents and I asked her so many times to stop it because either nobody eats her (low quality) treats or I threw away the (cheap) alcohol (we don't drink alcohol) and I certainly don't want her to buy me underwear. It felt more of a burden than a gift to me. And no matter how polite I tried to explain to her that I rather have nothing she wouldn't listen. She only got it once I stopped thanking her.

Not saying that your presents were cheap or tasteless but sometimes they just don't give pleasure and are more of an obligation. But what do I know I am a grumpy old lady myself

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
⚠ WARNING ⚠ Do not, I repeat do not, read FRKs whining and begging intro to her YT videos, nor any of the comments posted by her mentally unstable fans. It will only raise your blood pressure to an unhealthy level. You may even feel the need to act out in an unflattering manner. Fortunately, I was able to escape without injury or embarrassing myself and my blood pressure has returned to its normal level. Takeaways include spending the last year battling mental demons, (really, just the last year?) needing everything from money, to well wishes, to beanies from Amazon and, of course, "Watch the Ads in my videos (this helps me A LOT)!" 💰 🎁 🧞‍♂️ Like A LOT!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Not grumpy but maybe you should consider that they don't want your presents? My MIL sent my always useless presents and I asked her so many times to stop it because either nobody eats her (low quality) treats or I threw away the (cheap) alcohol (we don't drink alcohol) and I certainly don't want her to buy me underwear. It felt more of a burden than a gift to me. And no matter how polite I tried to explain to her that I rather have nothing she wouldn't listen. She only got it once I stopped thanking her.

Not saying that your presents were cheap or tasteless but sometimes they just don't give pleasure and are more of an obligation. But what do I know I am a grumpy old lady myself
wow you're brutal

• Haha
⚠ WARNING ⚠ Do not, I repeat do not, read FRKs whining and begging intro to her YT videos, nor any of the comments posted by her mentally unstable fans. It will only raise your blood pressure to an unhealthy level. You may even feel the need to act out in an unflattering manner. Fortunately, I was able to escape without injury or embarrassing myself and my blood pressure has returned to its normal level. Takeaways include spending the last year battling mental demons, (really, just the last year?) needing everything from money, to well wishes, to beanies from Amazon and, of course, "Watch the Ads in my videos (this helps me A LOT)!" 💰 🎁 🧞‍♂️ Like A LOT!
i almost got cramps in my legs from watching here cleaning the snow and slight vertigo from her repeating on and on how she needs place to live in oslo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Regarding candlegate, sounds like Anna’s idea 100% to me. She’s the designer & “tastemaker” out of the two. Phillip thought it was a good idea too and was the chosen one to do their infomercial. Looking back now, you can see the orange & green secret trail of breadcrumbs they left us. 🕯💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i find it so weird to bugger off on a trip around Europe just the week before Christmas..I try to slow down a bit with work this week so i can get into the spirit of Christmas..Take some time to meet people not in a rush....do some shopping, decorating , putting lights in trees etc ..simply enjoyment..

I was on a walk this morning..the ground frozen...everything white...not with snow but you know..i met a lott of people who were doing the same...i had such nice conversations...thats Christmas for me...a bit of rest, enjoy family and friends..and a bit of help here and there...and offcourse good food and a drink...a cozy fire in our warm decorated cottage..the dogs in front of it... I know i like the simple pleasures of country life...And on Christmasday a nice dinner in the big house surrounded by family and friends..

Why those people always feel the need to travel all the time, and in special in the middle of winter..it puzzles me...
Because they are running away from themselves and their empty lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This years castle advent flogs are so bad...

1. I find myself watching the world cup final and hoping Argentina win!

2. I'm considering going to iron shirts (my absolute pet hate).

3. I'm thinking about descaling the shower head.

4. I would rather clean out the cats litter tray.

5. Standing in the middle of my garden in the pitch black in the hissing rain is looking more appealing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That was a cringe fest openly asking for money really not a good look

Not sure but "Tatie" is definitely a way to refer to an aunt...
True and we also use ‘tata’ for auntie.
@lyna sorry forgot to tag you on my last post.

@Loire Valley no worries.
But anyway, I prefer to NOT be referred to as Tata... Tata(s) is slang for boobs in the US... Even if it specifically refers to the cuter and perkier versions...

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Many years ago my M.I.L. (who only ever bought cheap, shite presents) anounced she was no longer going to give gifts to her sons and their partners. We all breathed a huge sigh of relief and reciprocated by telling her that we would also stop giving her presents as we were all old enough. The sulk was massive and endless.

Many years ago my M.I.L. (who only ever bought my husband cheap, shite presents) anounced she was no longer going to give gifts to her sons and their partners. We all breathed a huge sigh of relief and reciprocated by telling her that we would also stop giving her presents as we were all old enough. The silk was massive and endless.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE]
You could be right, of course but I always try to keep up with the times and choose carefully. I know also that another friend has sent very generous money gifts over many years and never received a thank you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Somebody pointed out to me Charles Spencer has a YT channel...so i watched it this afternoon..in between collecting logs for the fires..its very different in the way that American viscountess does it...oh what a vulgar woman that is...but anyway...Charles and also his wifes take on things are worth watching..i especially enjoyed the vlog where they discuss with their tennants how to use the soil, better...for organic farming...we also do the same here..we stop plowing the soil...because it disturbes the soil and all the life in it too much..all the canals wurms and roots leave behind stay intact...so your soil is better prepared for wet times...and also it brings water up when its dry...I never once heard his wife Karen speak about her title..like that other viscountess does..those vlogs are very refreshing to me...and also very interesting..

Have to say i always had a bit of a problem with the way..he in my opinion exploited his sisters death..but at least the estate is thriving..and thats always a good thing..it stays british...otherwise it would end up in the hands of a russian or a saudi .and no i am no racist...but some things need to stay in the hands they always have been...call me a snob..i dont care....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What can one do?
FRK thinks these nut jobs are are ‘ actual’ friends….
They are building her up for yet AnoTHer Fall.
It’s part of her disorder.
In only a couple of years we have seen this pattern.
Like every single person who has been ‘ inspired/ bullied’ into vlogging by Fanny they have been totally unprepared for the hard work and often little reward. Yet because of her dream like viewers and worse patron giving unbelievable sums for we are not sure what but not renovations…they think they have a chance of the same.
BTW I noticed several new velux windows possibly in Gerry’s apartment.
Is bunman ‘ secretly’ working for the next tv show?
What is sooooo annoying is this conwoman has and continues to persuade people they are ‘ saving’ some historical chateau of value.

Reactions: 17
Thank you to @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. I feel remiss as I did not thank you for the last thread. It all sped by so quickly and I only caught up this morning by asking my family not to disturb me as I had some very important work to do.

Congratulations to the clever tattlers who come up with witty and spot on thread titles and to those that nominate them😘

Whichever lovely tattler - I think it was @MRShavershamsdress - you are absolutely spot on that this is a group therapy session full of caring, sharing haters and trolls :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else concerned about @Heathcliffe 's "radio silence"? Don't be shy @Heathcliffe come and join the V.I.P.'s in time for the Christmas works party. Congratulations to @Beachgirl on becoming V.I.P. hope you soon get your electrics sorted.

I went to a wonderful Christmas market yesterday in Toulouse. Lots of lovely artisanal stalls. Best one I've been to in a long time. Bravo Toulouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What can one do?
FRK thinks these nut jobs are are ‘ actual’ friends….
They are building her up for yet AnoTHer Fall.
It’s part of her disorder.
In only a couple of years we have seen this pattern.
Like every single person who has been ‘ inspired/ bullied’ into vlogging by Fanny they have been totally unprepared for the hard work and often little reward. Yet because of her dream like viewers and worse patron, giving unbelievable sums for we are not sure what but not renovations…they think they have a chance of the same.

Fanny does no work apart from sometimes film. She has breakfast in bed and is waited on for absolutely everything. It’s easy for her. Although yes I do believe mummy has had enough of sorting out her daughters endless fixes financially.
BTW I noticed several new velux windows possibly in Gerry’s apartment.
Is bunman ‘ secretly’ working for the next tv show?
What is sooooo annoying is this conwoman has and continues to persuade people they are ‘ saving’ some historical chateau of value.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.