Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
I encourage everyone on Tattle each day until Dec 25 to post a “How bad are this year’s castle Advent vlogs?” This will be our Christmas gift to the Chatelaine Dame d’ Ardwhore Floor Scrubber! I will generously start us off today with 5 examples!

“How bad are this year’s castle Advent vlogs?”

1. This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad they make me want to watch Shrek’s wife make a pillow or tablecloth!

2. This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad even the Gay Twink’s parents won’t appear in them!

3. This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad the peacocks sh*t on them!

4. This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad even Brenda has a hard time watching them!

5. This year’s castle Advent vlogs are so bad Chateau Strife called and they want their boredom back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Alexander probably shouldn’t live in big old windy and under-heated buildings when he is always sick.
Alexander probably shouldn’t live with dozens of people who expose their lives on the internet to earn money, when he doesn’t like to be filmed.

It’s not like there aren’t any (privately owned) mansions, manors, palaces, castles, Chateaus here that need some decorating.. and I guess there are even chateus in France without YouTube accounts.

So I am not really in the poor Alexander support group.

He says he is a fashion designer and content creator, on the other hand he actually isn’t creating content. In one year he put 2x 1 minute videos on YouTube, one of them being a screen test..
His Instagram account is nearly 4 years old with a handful of pictures.

As a fashion designer, I don’t see a lot of fashion he designed on Instagram. About 23 posts/pictures of a flower, some rooms, buildings.
He doesn’t like to be filmed, yet he has about 13 pictures of him on Instagram.

Somehow he wants to be someone, but actually fails to be someone.
It’s probably the best for him to look after his health first and lower his standards.

But I d totally like to see videos of him and Marie together, chasing their dreams and living their lifestyles.

• Haha
  • Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
View attachment 1821131

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
Glad to hear that you plan to have an expert paint and work on the gold leaf of the Grand Salon paneling. If you are going to lose part of the walls in the bedrooms above, why not raise the ceiling in the Grand Salon. How much play would you have for the windows? Could you recreate the rooms elsewhere? Just throwing out ideas here.
So the Grand Salon ceiling is falling down so that the height can be raised.....it all makes sense now.

• Haha
  • Wow

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Fanny chewing on hard (Nobis) Nob is a rare thing I would say. They are so risibly pathetic. The saunter round like pathetic giant children. I bet Prince of Pubes Mum is the same age as Fanny. Him saying he used to "buy one every year" twat he means Mum and Dad bought one for him and now Fanny buys it for him. God they have the taste of bloody kids who have been fed drugs. Fanny's botox is just making her look weird. Pube's mocking her Mum again is so bloody rude. Who at nearly 50 wants a Fairytale tree she has to theme everything she is the epitome of naff. "We have to get baking" NOOO FANNY YOU NEED TO GET RENOVATING.

Fanny has unfortunate ears they are huge

• Haha
  • Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
It's a beautiful coat.
I sent the gift grab link to my friend in Saudi Arabia, saying how much I loved the farwa coat, jokingly hinting how wet and miserable it is here in Northern Ireland, how cold I am etc etc. She saw straight through me of course and said, 'Awww my poor sweet friend. BUT I can send you some dates if you like.' 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Yebo

VIP Member
i find it so weird to bugger off on a trip around Europe just the week before Christmas..I try to slow down a bit with work this week so i can get into the spirit of Christmas..Take some time to meet people not in a rush....do some shopping, decorating , putting lights in trees etc ..simply enjoyment..

I was on a walk this morning..the ground frozen...everything white...not with snow but you know..i met a lott of people who were doing the same...i had such nice conversations...thats Christmas for me...a bit of rest, enjoy family and friends..and a bit of help here and there...and offcourse good food and a drink...a cozy fire in our warm decorated cottage..the dogs in front of it... I know i like the simple pleasures of country life...And on Christmasday a nice dinner in the big house surrounded by family and friends..

Why those people always feel the need to travel all the time, and in special in the middle of winter..it puzzles me...
Well firstly it's obvious Fanny hates the farmhouse and hates living in the countryside. Secondly she's got her bitch Phillipa to travel with her and amuse and serve her. Thirdly, if you lived in that farmhouse I suspect that you would escape from it at any and every opportunity.
Fanny's life is not so much Escape to the Château but Escape from the Château.

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Boy oh boy!
Just watched a bit of GAG and steph now has a Saudi (prince?) admirer 😂 they sent a chauffeur from Paris with gifts and invited her to visit Saudi Arabia. I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY to see them visit SA and get arrested by their religious police 😂😂😂
I spent a few months working in Saudi Arabia for the State Department years ago, and that is one place I never wish to return. It was fine inside the embassy and military bases, but a different world outside of the gate. Women are not allowed to drive, must be fully covered head to toe (I kept my hair secured, wore a black hihab and abaya, and closed-toe shoes with long stockings when I had to go between installations), can never look a man in the eye, must always walk behind a man and can never be alone in public. Alcohol is also illegal in SA (as with most of the middle east countries- although there are underground bars, and many locals have plenty of it in their home "compounds".) Saudi Arabia is worse than Kuwait and Qatar, believe it or not, when it comes to human rights violations, and the treatment of Third Country Nationals (known as TCNs) who come from poor Asian countries (they are treated pretty much like slaves in all of them.) At least in Kuwait and Qatar, women can drive and won't be prosecuted for showing their ankles. I can't even imagine Fanny surviving a day in the public in Saudi Arabia- she's pop out in her bright yellow dress, teetering on strappy heels, with her pasty white legs, hair uncovered, shove her pink iPhone into a locals face, and be stoned to death in 5 minutes. There is no "Life, Laughter, and Love" in that place, Fanny! (But, Snorts would be embraced, as it was explained to me by a local once, "Men are for pleasure, and women are for babies!")

• Sad
  • Wow

Jules100

VIP Member
BTW, something weird is going on with this site on my computer today. I am not able to leave any "likes" on posts. I'm not ignoring anyone. I do read them.
I noticed the weird stuff on the tattle site too. I was typing replies and it would double it up. Or, as you say, likes wouldn't "stick". It wasn't refreshing properly either. It was about the time we lost our little Hannukah hats. Maybe a technical glitch. Whatever, it's still being a bit jiggley.
Philip secret messaged me that tattle is working just fine, you’re both just drunk.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The Smug's doing a revolting cookery flog with that chef woman again eww its sooooooo jarring
I puked when I heard that woman say she was behind on the renovations of the dining room because of the "hard work" they had to put in for the launch of their stinking candlesticks. They have most certainly gone down the LieLande route of jazzing up doing nothing by calling it work. Truly despicable, all of them. And their loyal fans with their constant need to repeat: Oh, they've worked so hard...

Fuck me..... It's hideous! It's like a brocante has vomited in every room. Can you imagine dusting that load of old tat. I hope they have staff
Careful what you wish for: that poor staff would be treated to some of the worst employer attitude thinkable....

In SJ's tour of Chantal and Stephen's house she was very deliberate to mention that in her video comments people said she needed a builder, not just Amaury, a carpenter. She wanted to show he is a builder and can do the grand salon since he did his parents' house. Next video will be in Paris to celebrate Chantal's bday. (Depends on the f'ed up timelines).

And the green sweater dress 🤢 I cannot get over how terrible she dresses. It screams rayon. I just don't get it. Phi phi is a horrible stylist. The 80s are screaming that they don't even want their looks back because she makes them look terrible.
You captured her intent perfectly. What she did manage to show however is how determined she is (they all are) to keep the grifted money in the family, no matter what the experts say. Armoir can do it, all he need is time. And money.

Stopping in Paris? Hmmmmmmm....... What is the true timeline for her travels? Time traveling F4F, who knows what is true?
It's the usual hot mess. I've seen pictures that I cannot show nor describe here without exposing at least some of my sources, but believe me, hot mess is a friendly way to describe the schemes she's trying to pull. Stephanie Jarvis knows she can't fool us tattlers anymore, but she has learned from previous exposure here that she doesn't have to convince us of anything either. Her hardcore supporters (she likes to refer to them as her private providers, adopting her "boyfriend's" taste for alliteration and puns) will believe her no matter what.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

JP in SC

WELL TATTLERS, ONCE AGAIN (I MUST BE BORED) I SKIMMED THROUGH THE OVER THE MEADOW AND THROUGH THE WOODS VISIT TO AUNTIE AND UNCLES HOME ADVENT VLOG. Note, Staph and her son are off to Paris next.
Here’s what you will miss if you don’t watch - a couch covered in squirrels and foxes that Phi Phi likes and wants; overstuffed rooms one of which reminds Auntie of France; poor Auntie is perched on one of her other couches, rather rolled back upon a couch wearing a shocking pink outfit; they drink; the tree is big; everything is decorated for the holidays; Staph is in some knit number, in green (she needs to pause and shampoo her hair, looked a bit greased); for any of our fashion police out there, do note her large earrings dripping large pearls; Staph is very happy, very happy and joyous and Amaury made her feel very good about problems pending structurally at the farmhouse - PhiPhi the man speaks up and echoes that yes she was upset.
And that’s about it. Fast Forward. Off to Paris they go. And once again, lots of “jump cuts” translated, bad editing.

• Haha

Abuela

Chatty Member
Here's my working theory: Isabelle Jarvis' biggest fear is that her daughter's reckless and irresponsible behavior will eventually not just bring her downfall, but will drag her along with it and expose her granny farm crimes of the past. Isabelle Jarvis is only worried about Isabelle Jarvis.
Isabel's over the top adoration and fawning over Philip suggest to me his father has found a tax loophole to save the grifter's dynasty!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
FRK should have paid attention when Brenda G recently tried to do the same: it's against Google's ad-policy to ask your viewers to watch the ads. She is risking getting banned from YouTube and will be if she keeps up this unpolished grift.
It wouldn't be the first time she gets into trouble with YouTube. I was never one who reported her (not that I wouldn't, but I think of her as being a victim of a bigger grifter who showed her the way) but I know Snorts has used some of his pseudonyms to do so in the past.

Last edited:
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
View attachment 1821695He sorted and arranged all of Mumsie’s jewellery. He is just so damn butch!!!!! 😂 😂 😂
Phi Phi has his hands on literally every item in the Dump, what a creepy weirdo. Why is he all over Mummy’s jewelry? Nothing is off boundaries to his greedy, nosy self.

And that is why he has an open invitation to the Chateau. It's a shame that Andrew feels he needs to buy friends with gifts.
Transactional greedy F4F. She has no friends only people she can use to provide free food, alcohol, services, trips, and provide free content for videos that earn her money.

LieLande is like the island of misfit toys. Many people who stay at the Dump seem “somewhat broken” emotionally, socially, “lost souls” etc. and are ripe for manipulation and exploitation by the Shittelaine and crew. The “volunteers” and visitors seem to think that they deserve no better treatment and have to “kiss the ring” to stay in a cold, damp, falling down farmhouse only to be ignored by F 4F except for the few minutes it takes her to video their labour, presents, etc. for her YouTube channel.

Somewhat off topic:When have you ever seen her bring a gift to someone other than crap honey? The woman opens thousands of presents per year, grifts thousands of dollars of food, services, etc. Then she “donates” a worn out pair of pants or rejects from the gift grab.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I agree 100% . Her pretend excitement. I think those expensive presents do excite her. She literally calls them presents. They are. They are hers. She can eat them, wear them, display them . But the value of these presents far exceeds the donations. And is supporting a student at Spilotto a charity. non , she is profiteering from people watching and donating who think….they are helping others what tosh .
And the amount of packaging…. No wonder those rubbish bins at the entrance gates are so huge. No fire pit either as Selmar used to burn some of the unwanted stuff, now another flower bed/ graveyard to maintain.

Her idea of Christmas to show us around her favourite museum….. me me me
I think she ordered that shit herself. The clothes always fit. The food is what’s needed for the rooms. She had dates on the brain before, so isn’t that coincidental. The name? Sultana? Bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Yebo

VIP Member
Just watched the Paris video. It beggars belief. Firstly, Phillipa should not have been eavesdropping on the adults, it should have been outside playing with children its own age, it was certainly dressed for that.
I'm not sure whether anyone has ever bothered to explain to Fanny that she owns a farmhouse, she neither owns a town house nor does she own a palace. It would be totally inappropriate for her and her enabler to try an mimic the interiors of that town house in her own wreck. The Uncle was dressed like a Second Hand Car Salesman on a jamboree... Totally inappropriate.. I wonder who paid for that excursion? It's just too ludicrous.
I'm actually lost for words...rare for me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pippin speaks out

I wasn't going to watch he video but couldn't resist. I had to keep reminding myself that this wasn't real life, we don't know how many takes it took to produce the scene where Isabelle walks into HER apartment to discover that Phillipa et al have been invading HER space and re-arranging Her things the way the THEY wanted. What's the bet that Isabelle walked in, saw what had been going on and then promptly punched Phillipa?
I found it very annoying how SJ marched her mother around the room, ticking off every little thing they had done... right down to the "extravagant" touch of leaving marmalade (omg--how INCREDIBLY GENEROUS!). Good Lord. It was a forced inspection and IJ was literally spinning around to try to take it all in. And SJ's voice while pointing out the inventory of "things we've done for you" was like a drill sergeant. Calling out her mother regarding the champagne was just nasty. Why was that even necessary? It's like IJ is not allowed to have any personal items in her own apartment--everything is subject to SJ and Squirrel's nasty hands and the pink phone capturing their actions of touching every stinking thing that belongs to someone else. Also, I did notice that her support squirrel changed his sweater and scarf mid-way through the vlog. I only noticed because early on, he had a little pin holding his scarf in place (which caught my attention at how unnatural it looked on a guy), and then it was completely different. Who IS this kid? I used to feel a bit sorry for him, thinking he was just star struck and naive, and just happy to be getting a piece of her. But he has changed into a very, very, very strange young man. Correction. He probably always was like this, but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, I guess. The whole thing is just a parody (except the actors don't seem to realize that they are the joke), with the unfortunate reality of the underlying scam going on. And I agree with an earlier post--get the stupid hat off at the dinner table!!!!!! Idiot.

• Heart