Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vitanova

VIP Member
Phi Phi was inspired by Anne Marie’s braids but wants to style his hair in a way to add more Çhristmas to the room to please his faux girlfriend/drunken aunt substitute F4F.

He has found a photo of what he thinks would be a paaaaaarfect hairdo to sport this Christmas at the Dump. What do you think?
View attachment 1819481

Other inspirations he is considering:

View attachment 1819513

i fancy the blond one. i would add some lights too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shut the front door...! (TBH, did we need Sister Act 2? EDIT Was that the one with Lauryn Hill, orh yeah we needed that one. Then it's the first movie I don't remember. LOL)

Didn't @KiKiGee discover something?

Now Tartlets remember to wish Jolly (Man Boobs) Ollie a Happy Birthday!
View attachment 1820559
He went to a museum with Jenny. As Camilla is editing.
I wonder what treats he'll be goobling down tonight. LOL.
Don’t you mean whose treats?!?😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ferris Wheel

Off topic: Don’t want to derail into politics, but when I was a kid, I was mesmerized by Reagan. He was like a “grandfather figure” to me…used to address the country pretty regularly on TV. He knew how to work the crowd on both sides of the aisle. He just seemed strong but approachable (from my childhood perspective) and I thought he was great. It wasn’t until I got older that I realized he did some things that really weren’t good and I saw him in a different light. Especially when it came to the early days of the AIDS crisis where he didn’t do much, if anything, about it (early on, due to his views about gay people).
Don't forget - divert funding from schools to the military.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

Summerbaby

VIP Member
You're way kinder than me, I would have his head shaved and his face- a fresh start. He would be washed with a abrasive exfoliator and with very hot water. He would have his teeth cleaned and flossed. Then I would put him in a strait jacket and I would smash all his porcelain and make him watch. His meal will be a choice of spatchcock squirrel or eggs, cheese and nuts and he will have to decide or he eats nothing. I would eat a giant steak meal twice in front of him and two desserts
Yeah, right, of course you would. In your ultimate, most fanciful dreams, maybe! LOL! ;)

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I’m off to bed but have just stumbled across something. The Chateau Diaries raising funds to save and renovate this Indian heritage jewel? At first I thought ‘Indian’ was a translation mistake but upon further investigation…
View attachment 1819405

The chap who Fanny was apparently summons to explain her Patreon Account to is Nicholas Forissier who is in fact Deputy of INDIA President of the UDCI Group. Because I don’t speak French I’m struggling to work out where Berry comes into it and what his Group entails?

View attachment 1819414

He has a YouTube page here

So, it would appear Fanny Flash is donating money to this man? According to him he first met her when she was having trouble with the lake and water police, how has this turned into her raising funds for him? Will this be disclosed on her Gift Grab bio?

View attachment 1819452
View attachment 1819460

Could this be you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours or simply a translation error?
This is maybe what I was referring to earlier in this thread?

Summerbaby

VIP Member
He is very florid isn't he- so totally agree. Certain men from Middle England like to wear bright colours, but he gets it so wrong you can see the looks at Cordings in London. Aunty reminds me of Beryl Cook illustrations. She has appalling taste in art too, picking out that hideous picture of a baby clutching miniature cameos of its parents -so chocolate box.
100% agree with you., Aunty reminds me so much of a Beryl Cook illustration.
I imagine that Isobel Jarvis constantly reminds her sister to check her intake of food/alcohol on a regular basis. And, I bet, that Chantal's first word always begins with F and, ends with off. :ROFLMAO:
Well, that is always my reaction to my sibling who is so OTT judgemental if you are just a couple of kgs overweight but who is 100% anorexic herself and in such dire need of therapy, So not my issue, entirely, her's - just like between Isobel Jarvis and her sister!

Last edited:

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Just been catching up on this week's episodes of Chateau DIY at Christmas. Still to watch today's and I think a new couple will be featured.
Simply so refreshing as all the chateaux owners appear to work extremely hard in creating their projects, themselves, and sharing the results within their communities. Plus, I imagine, paying for any necessary assistance too, not just using volunteers.
BUT, it must be really strange celebrating Christmas a couple of months in advance, don't you think? :ROFLMAO:
Although, I am still not convinced that they earn zilch from having the C4 production company/ies filming at their chateaux - just why would you do that? C4 are no doubt making huge profits.
I do accept that it's exposure for their businesses, but, really is that the absolute truth?
I imagine all of them have business websites BUT, I haven't seen any of them featured on YT, yet! Apart from, to date, Stephanie Jarvis, Hopefully, those here in the current day online marketing business environment will enlightened me please. TIA :confused:

Last edited:

Bleu Lala

Chatty Member
NPH- the ONLY person who could play Count Olaf! I adore him!
We just saw NPH at EPCOT last Friday, he was narrating the Candlelight Processional, Disney’s retelling of the actual story of Christmas, with an orchestra, a massed choir and a celebrity narrator - it’s one of the best things at Disney.
NPH had been doing it for years, he brings the whole family and they spend a few days in the parks…
Here’s a couple of pics (a friend took these, she had great seats, I sort of had a tree in the way)…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5