The Chateau Diaries #199 We 3 queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a 4th but he can't drive a car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really lucky during my 3 pregnancies - felt better than I did non-pregnant. I think it was the prenatal vitamins and I walked a mile to lunch at a cafeteria during the workweek. Although in the beginning, the vitamins upset my stomach. Also, I liked shrimp before pregnancy and lost my taste for it afterward. Other than that, I loved being pregnant. I felt bad for friends who had bad morning/all-day sickness or hated being pregnant.

I hope your wife has an easy time with it. Keep us updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Pavlova has now posted pictures of her floral decorations around the walled garden. So not only has the ramshackle greenhouse been tarted up there are also displays outside. There must be something very weird going on inside the shittoo for it not to be used for displaying her efforts or new flues Fanny not using it in the advent vlogs. But whatever is happening it’s not stopping lots of different people staying over and sleeping there. Doesn’t make sense it’s either structurally unsafe so no one should be in there or it’s not as bad as new flues Fanny is making out.
Edited to add have just seen everyone else’s post about the display.
Fanny is probably moving in to the greenhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought if we clicked on them here that it would still count on YouTube. Have I been wrong all this time😟

Is that the podcast where he I said that you only have until April next year to top up your state pension. I am short by 7 years on mine but was hoping I’d have longer to top it up.
[/QUOTFrom my understanding, by viewing with links posted witjhin
My understanding is that, wherever you view from it is registered, as a "view".
BUT, if viewing on YT, earns far more for the vlogger because of advertising segment. More than happy to be corrected, if I am wrong, of course!

Reactions: 7
I'm just wondering if there are acro jacks all over the place now holding up the floor in the 'Large Room' and possibly elsewhere? Is this why we're getting no further than the Kitchen, the Chinese Opium Den Room and the Hallway? Kirsty, just cut you're losses and leave this sinking, unloved hovel.
There is no other reason... The place is a building site now.. who would have guessed?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ollie and the show girls.
SJ crotch-flashing her blue-haired guests.
There are low points, and then there is Oh No She Didn't.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks Kiki, you're the best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another big thank you to @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. Anyone else struggling to keep up. I seem not to be doing the things I should be doing to keep on top of what's going on here! Congratulations to @Toys in the attic and @Jeeves for the excellent thread title.

So what did we learn in the last thread...
- f4f's aka. New flues fanny is a crap actress! Feigning horror and sadness at the collapsing castle. Tattle witches, this is our "I told you so, but would you listen..." moment.
- Christmas at the castle is a half arsed and disjointed affair. With lots of random bit parters arriving and leaving with little or no fanfare.
- Michael Peth may, or may not return for a celebration of Christmas past and good times. Unlikely I think.
- Fanny is getting some again now that Potty is 'in da house".
- A couple of disruptions in the last thread from a possible flying monkey who would like to control the narrative and solely witch about f4f's. And a mid year child who appears to be easily offended!
- Will mummy and Percy arrive in time for Christmas? And how will they take the castle changing into a kibbutz for lost and clueless gays. A real pair of white supremacist homophobes if ever I saw one!

But most importantly tattlers, witches, trolls, haters and queens the love and concern that we show to each other 🥰💖

Tattle on 😘
EDEAC96A-4299-4A17-89FA-1A0C753D56C9.gif

E0B764EA-D5E3-41ED-B8F5-AEFA95CC758B.gif

AF19D3CF-913E-4E47-A5E5-C0BCC831324B.gif

63BB1A21-684F-468D-B7E0-5E7BF8BBC42E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to derail you, but I didn't think pregnancy cravings were a real thing! Tonight she asked for Serendipity's Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Did any of the Yenta moms ever get strange and strong food cravings when you were expecting?

View attachment 1788397

Speaking of "expecting," I wasn't expecting this....Nicolas de Pompadour!
...from days back yonder before his one rich patron found a younger replacement twink.

View attachment 1788399
oh, this looks marvelous :love: ... not a boy in white, the chocolate thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Pompadour! 😆 Looking for a new sugar daddy but he’s no longer the young twink ☹.
He was wearing too much foundation then anyway! Bet his voice was less Marilyn Monroe and more Donna Noble then.(Doctor Who reference for those in the know)

Reactions: 10
I was even more confused as to why Pavlina wasn't recently (who knows when in actual fact), working alongside Davy and Kirsty with the planting, simply because - isn't she employed as a gardener at the HMN? I just don't get it! :unsure:
Maybe, as an 'employee' she was on part of her 'annual leave'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
F4F has absolutely no creativity at all. She just invites others to the Dump and sucks the energy and creativity out of others to document with her little pink camera.Her advent videos this year are generally terrible and lame,

Having said that, “ decorating” the greenhouse is one of the most stupid useless projects ever. It is getting ridiculous. And forcing everyone into the garden next to tea candles lit for warmth.

Kirsty knows she will be the one cleaning up all the “decorative” tit and she has to spend time trying to find her tools that they put “ who knows where.” Bullshit projects for content in between long filler stretches on music, it’s so LieLande!

They are riding the comment section on the video hard, swiftly knocking out any critical comments.

And using Dan ‘s kids as fodder for views. Weak.
Totally agree! Since the HMN is so warm though they are probably enjoying the cooler air outside!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.