The Chateau Diaries #199 We 3 queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a 4th but he can't drive a car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, it’s highly unlikely that would be the only solution.
if the walls are going to the outside...the first floor and the attic are also not very sound i guess...my feeling is that the foundation is sliding away...we also have problems here with some cottages who have sudden cracks in the walls...an expert said to me it was the resukt of the waterlevel in the ground is going down because of the dry summers..and all the companies in the area that take also water out of the ground for produce... and that heap is built on a slope you know...did anyone follow that chateauvlog with those australians...their stableblock is also built on a slope and is also on the danger of collapse..they put a structure in a time ago to prevent it, but its the same situation if Fanny doesnt take action very soon..Not only the terras and the steps are sinking in the dry lake...her shittoo also....

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Why oh why doesn't she install a heat exchange system, or two? A few solar panels wouldn’t go amiss, especially in the summer.
Gas heating is so yesterday....

Reactions: 13
Oh I am so sick of her wallpaper !
If that place falls down on you the last thing anyone would be thinking of is that darn paper ! :devilish:
Look at it this way Pekey, when, not if, the shittoo falls down on her no one will ever have to see, much less worry, about that nasty wallpaper ever again. Frankly I would like to see the water police return and haul her away for destroying a necessary national water retention source. Perhaps someone could convince the local farmers to press charges for the destruction of their backup water supply? Maybe the appropriate authorities/agency could do the necessary restoration of the étang and then confiscate her accounts to pay for it? I’m sure I can think of several more scenarios that result in LaFlash losing every grifted possession she has!😈

Reactions: 13
I believe I was blocked on her patreon. Is this possible? I tried my usual strategy to hide some critical questions behind lots of compliments but it's nowhere to be seen. So she likes the money but not the comment? But if so does it mean she can still read the comment even though it's not posted? At least then I gave her some headache. And I can skip the complimens next time....

Why oh why doesn't she install a heat exchange system, or two? A few solar panels wouldn’t go amiss, especially in the summer.
Gas heating is so yesterday....
Solar? But it's not prettyyyyyyy🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
and the horrid French people who made her drain the lake. Now she is getting Amaury to fix the structural issues so that will be 5 years work. Anyone remember she had her office wall taken down and never finished maybe more structural issues there, she is going to have no upstairs for b n b next year

Th audacity to rent the room out in that condition teamed with those vile curtains
While also knowing that it could collapse on her guests/friends at any moment. Oh well, her suite is in another wing. As if that one corner’s collapse wouldn’t destroy most of what’s on either side!

Comment on f/b
Sounds like your cousin can help w/all this and w/Philip at your side - it's another challenge. BTW Was trying to shop on your website and keep getting warnings that is is not safe due would-be-attackers trying to steal one's info. Had not seen this before today.

Attackers or Hackers????
Quelle surprise, the LieLande website doesn’t have security to protect the users!🙄 Or does it and that’s just another layer of Stephanie’s grift. Hacking her customers to further drain their coffers! That’s so LieLande!🤬

Hasn’t she already had her inheritance?
Yes, to buy the shittoo but she didn’t get everything from the sale of the care home. Part went to Izzy plus there’s all the additional real estate owned by Isabelle and anything Percy might contribute. There are still plenty of assets Fanny will see as her rightful due.

Last edited:
if the walls are going to the outside...the first floor and the attic are also not very sound i guess...my feeling is that the foundation is sliding away...we also have problems here with some cottages who have sudden cracks in the walls...an expert said to me it was the resukt of the waterlevel in the ground is going down because of the dry summers..and all the companies in the area that take also water out of the ground for produce... and that heap is built on a slope you know...did anyone follow that chateauvlog with those australians...their stableblock is also built on a slope and is also on the danger of collapse..they put a structure in a time ago to prevent it, but its the same situation if Fanny doesnt take action very soon..Not only the terras and the steps are sinking in the dry lake...her shittoo also....
Let's not forget about the cracks in the wall underneath the roof, about where her beloved Narnia is situated. These cracks are very well documented here. Is Stephanie Jarvis finally going to address those structural problems too? Judging on yesterday's flog she has some Christmas shopping to do first and she was also rather determined to give her audience the affiliate links when shopping on online 'charity' sites. This way she is getting a commission for every item bought by her followers, so guess again where her priorities lie. There is no responsibility when it comes to Stephanie Jarvis and her CHMN.
I know us tattlers have the odds against us, being called the 15 and just of minor and ignorable interest. But guess what: we're not going anywhere and the information shared here will forever be available and will come back to bite her in her not so appetizing ass.

Quelle surprise, the LieLande website doesn’t have security to protect the users!🙄 Or does it and that’s just another layer of Stephanie’s grift. Hacking her customers to further drain their coffers! That’s so LieLande!🤬
It is build by Potty, so what did you expect? Useless, all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
moira-smile.gif

Sara Hobes
31 minutes ago
Do you not have building insurance? You must surely? Get them in to assess and plan, and pay for the work.

bj studio
1 hour ago
haven't you earned over £1,000,000 from youtube/patreon... isn't that enough to be getting on with the repairs Stephanie??

Chris Larsen
14 hours ago
Can you do a Go Fund Me?

Sandy Kaye
14 hours ago
Why? She has a second home she can sell, plus over 30k a month coming in from Patreon.

Sean Martin
15 hours ago
Time to sell your London flat to pay for the repairs Stephanie!

Elisabeth
13 hours ago
She Airbnb's it so it is part of her ongoing income. Hard to beat as an investment property.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Every time I watch her ,I’m yelling liar ,liar, liar it never fails…..And what was that advent vlog ..two minutes of piano playing ..sort of nice ,but lame, lame, lame!

How could she ever leave there??? What about the fountain.Daddy.bought it for her. The furniture and all the tat and China and tat and crap. How would she ever leave it all??? She is so attached to everything... All those gastly paintings. I think she's stuck there with it all crumbling around her. Can't go to her London flat that's filled with crap too

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She originally said the green one was to go in there, but I think that when it arrived the green was too green and it went in the new Dining room instead and the cream one went in there

So why can Alla from Dreaming of a chateau drive to her house project and then work tearing out ceiling, flooring, building stone walls in the garden etc. make lunch, clean up and drive home and edit and put out a Vlog?? Everyday everyday.... but yet other Vloggers cry about editing for 8 hours a day... And she films everything on her phone... I love watching her channel she is so sweet and innocent and works really hard, her husband is a stick in the mud and very sour... But she is a bright light maybe she could teach Phi Phi how to vlog edit ( also why did Phi Phi need to be right in the middle of everyone working on the computer???) oh yeah not getting enough attention and Alexander said he wears sunglasses "for the fashion" to there's that .
I really like her Husband Sergei, he comes across as a bit uncomfortable most of the time being filmed, but he is a sweetheart, he adores her and works hard as well. He obviously works from home and works hard on the renovation when he has free time. I feel they’re a lovely match for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
From comments on the Shitto Diaries, can you believe people like this actually exist. Schmaltzy crap:

Elisabeth Hopson
12 hours ago
The chateau is telling you it needs help. It trusts you all to make it better. It wouldn't ask for help if it didn't trust you Stephanie. It recognises that you are the one. Sounds bonkers, but it could and should have collapsed by now, with all that weight and bowing, so it has waited for the right time and the right people. Simples! View attachment 1794023

View attachment 1794025
Missy Belmont
12 hours ago
You were meant for these chateau challenges Stephanie, it is your destiny, how else does one become a true Queen of her castle unless she earns the respect of all her subjects? Bow down to you, our Queen! You will conquer every hardship and remain full of class, dignity, and loveliness. All the land will adore La Lande forever after because of all the love and care you've done to re create a such a masterpiece.......I can't wait to visit one day!!! Merry Christmas, everyone !
I'd like to know what drugs these people are on. Are they locked up somewhere for their own safety? 😱

Solar? But it's not prettyyyyyyy🙄
[/QUOTE]
Get out the gold leaf. She could possibly upstage the Sun King himself. 🌞 👑 The NEW Versailles updated with gleaming gold solar panels. It would make the patrons giddy with excitement. Of course, she would need many surveys, each one being more dramatic and expensive then the previous one. 💰 🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
We just know what is coming next in an Advent vlog…

“I understand some of you have concerns about the content and quality of this year’s Advent vlogs. I want you to know that since receiving the devastating news about our structural problems, I have ceased all frivolous and unnecessary spending. Fill-Up has been ever so kind to come to the rescue and finance this year’s Advent vlogs. Since he does not have a job and has no income, Advent is being done on a shoestring budget. I hope that you see this as my own Christmas present to the chateau- saving all that I have to prevent it from collapsing. Yes I am cutting back and making hard decisions. The Advent vlogs reflect that. It’s the right thing to do. Nevertheless, please increase your Patreon donations and don’t forget to Like & subscribe.”

😂 😂 😂
All filmed in front of the brand new, artificial, designer Christmas tree! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry off topic but what do you yentas think of the 2023 pantone color of the year? Small doses.. I think. https://www.pantone.com/color-of-the-year-2023
I have a neighbour who is addicted to remodelling her house in the same way some women repeatedly undergo cosmetic surgery. I think she is unfulfilled in her life and building and decorating fills a gap. Unfortunately for her neighbours she doesn't do the work herself so our narrow cul de sac is constantly filled with builder and tradesmen vehicles making it difficult for us to access our own homes and go about our daily business. The latest remodel is entering its fourth month. She has steadily stripped her house of any original character (it's around 100 years old) and installed features which were never meant to be there. I expect to see a painter and decorator unloading tins of this colour imminently.🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
And a well educated friend sent a thank you letter for the bowel we gave him for a wedding present 😂
My daughter’s nurse/friend said she found herself writing a thank you for the “bowels”!!! Too funny- at least she caught it before it was sent. And got a good laugh out of it! 😂😂😂

Weird isn't it, I would vomit at the sight of raw potatoes, my Husband had to peel them. And I love potatoes. Cravings were meringues and wine gums with 1st and ice lollies with number 2.
😂😂😂
With second baby I always wanted a “big cheeseburger”! My husband was often bringing them home to me. 🏆 Then in the early time after the baby came- if I ever said I wanted a hamburger it got his attention real quick!!! 😆 He would give me that look like...WHAT??? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Every time I watch her ,I’m yelling liar ,liar, liar it never fails…..And what was that advent vlog ..two minutes of piano playing ..sort of nice ,but lame, lame, lame!
Throughout the entire vlog I had visions of Snorty dressed as a Sugarplum pirouetting into shot behind Maria......

• Haha
All filmed in front of the brand new, artificial, designer Christmas tree! 😆
Meanwhile there's a forest of free trees just out the door! 🌲 Oh, but they're not flocked and paaarfect. Plus, I imagine Phyllis is allergic to them. 🤧 She could have done Christmas Diary vlog about forest stewardship and the proper way to thin trees. Hey, she could have opened up a Christmas tree lot in the courtyard! Dang, maybe next year I should volunteer as a consultant. I've got plenty of good ideas. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
and the horrid French people who made her drain the lake. Now she is getting Amaury to fix the structural issues so that will be 5 years work. Anyone remember she had her office wall taken down and never finished maybe more structural issues there, she is going to have no upstairs for b n b next year

Th audacity to rent the room out in that condition teamed with those vile curtains
Anne Marie didn’t move his whole workshop and work on it for months to put in one room of paneling. The family saw an opportunity to take the money they would spend on fixing the dump, received from lying and grifting, and keep it all in the family. She pays no taxes, then she pays Anne Marie, who writes off his expenses, has a shop and a place to live, and the first continues for years.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.