The Chateau Diaries #199 We 3 queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a 4th but he can't drive a car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am confused as why she needs surveys for everything she does? Is this something that is done in France? None of the other chatuea owners every mention it. It sounds like to me just begging for more money.
I suggest she get a survey done regarding her boyfriend’s sexual orientation. The results might help her to better understand why she always wakes up alone. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Every piece has fallen in it's place now.

I had wondered why Jarvis choose the Marquis salon for an update while the peacock room was in far worse state.

Why Annmarie joined in august of 2021, stripped out the grand salon and worked on the Marquis salon paneling for 6 months!

So they very well knew about the structural problems and had to make sure that no one would enter the grand salon in case the ceiling would come down. While they couldn't do tit in these rooms because of the structural problem they moved ahead and did the marquis salon and daddy's toilet. Same for the jardin d'Anglais.
They needed these two -not so costly projects to film while the 50K a month (youtube and patreon) would come in.
Her minions are putting a lot of effort in to play as many flogs as they can. Her view count is going up.

In january Miss Jarvis will have a good laugh not only her patreon went up, her views as well.
Will it be 100K for the month of December she is cashing in?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
We just know what is coming next in an Advent vlog…

“I understand some of you have concerns about the content and quality of this year’s Advent vlogs. I want you to know that since receiving the devastating news about our structural problems, I have ceased all frivolous and unnecessary spending. Fill-Up has been ever so kind to come to the rescue and finance this year’s Advent vlogs. Since he does not have a job and has no income, Advent is being done on a shoestring budget. I hope that you see this as my own Christmas present to the chateau- saving all that I have to prevent it from collapsing. Yes I am cutting back and making hard decisions. The Advent vlogs reflect that. It’s the right thing to do. Nevertheless, please increase your Patreon donations and don’t forget to Like & subscribe.”

😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Absolutely, hit the nail on the head. She's now putting blame on all those 'builders' and 'architects' who have come in before to look at the place and haven't told her what she wanted to hear. Makes me so cross, that poor old place has never stood a chance. With the new heating system more digging up, drilling into walls wonder how that will affect the building long term.
and the horrid French people who made her drain the lake. Now she is getting Amaury to fix the structural issues so that will be 5 years work. Anyone remember she had her office wall taken down and never finished maybe more structural issues there, she is going to have no upstairs for b n b next year

Woooow! She has been renting that room out for 2 years for 220 euro's a day!!! Shameless!

Had she put the rent money for these two rooms in a fund, she would have come a long way.
Th audacity to rent the room out in that condition teamed with those vile curtains

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Comment on f/b
Sounds like your cousin can help w/all this and w/Philip at your side - it's another challenge. BTW Was trying to shop on your website and keep getting warnings that is is not safe due would-be-attackers trying to steal one's info. Had not seen this before today.

Attackers or Hackers????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Drive Thru LIve Nativity Scene at the Castle!

I would never have guessed such a lame excuse for a vlog would have been pulled out of the hat! I can't even imagine what is to come because it's just too bizarre. Will we see a reenactment of the Holy Family manger scene with our very own pious Fanny as The Virgin Mary and Phyllis as Baby Jesus? I guess Potts would have to be Joseph as it's too incestuous to have BunBoy take that part. BunBoy can fill in as a sheep, while Nassti could be the ass. They could stage this in the courtyard and advertise in the village as a Live Nativity Drive Thru Experience at the castle. Donations to the restoration charity fund strongly encouraged.
Thank you for the laugh, @Madame No ! 🥰 💓! Priceless!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone wanna lay odds that Izzy leaves everything locked up in a irrevocable trust the doles out tiny amounts to Fanny and only if she does certain things and meets timely obligations? We know pre-Patreon maman kept Stephony on a tight financial leash and it would suit Isabelle’s personality to continue to do so from the grave!
Hasn’t she already had her inheritance?

Reactions: 12
From comments on the Shitto Diaries, can you believe people like this actually exist. Schmaltzy crap:

Elisabeth Hopson
12 hours ago
The chateau is telling you it needs help. It trusts you all to make it better. It wouldn't ask for help if it didn't trust you Stephanie. It recognises that you are the one. Sounds bonkers, but it could and should have collapsed by now, with all that weight and bowing, so it has waited for the right time and the right people. Simples!
emoji_u1f320.png

8tT4dK8Fyf8zpDrNflTT7ICw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Missy Belmont
12 hours ago
You were meant for these chateau challenges Stephanie, it is your destiny, how else does one become a true Queen of her castle unless she earns the respect of all her subjects? Bow down to you, our Queen! You will conquer every hardship and remain full of class, dignity, and loveliness. All the land will adore La Lande forever after because of all the love and care you've done to re create a such a masterpiece.......I can't wait to visit one day!!! Merry Christmas, everyone !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
My husband has some cognitive issues, but I think I am in denial. It seems to come and go.. and has done that now for several years so I am hopeful for him that it is not alzheimers but residuals from mini strokes. Now I will be 70 next year , which is the age my Mom's alzheimer's started and I am afraid. I can only hope and pray for the best.
Schedule an appointment with your primary doctor to be tested or even to just discuss your fears. As it ran in my family for several generations it’s part of my annual physical. It’s really more for my peace of mind but to me that’s priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but that wood burner looks incongruous. This room has way too much going on: wooden panelling, vile crookedly painted durge sludge green /teal, black pipe cream wood burner. I actually think you want the wood burner to recess into the background, a black one would have been better. Everything in Fanny's decorative scheme shouts and it all fights "look at me". All that time and money and it looks really naff. The scale of the picture and the chair are wrong too and the chair is really not great is it. Oh dear I despair it is a bloody nightmare.
and of course she'd have paid more for an enameled one, were they bought in France or has she also paid import taxes on top from having got them from the UK..

From comments on the Shitto Diaries, can you believe people like this actually exist. Schmaltzy crap:

Elisabeth Hopson
12 hours ago
The chateau is telling you it needs help. It trusts you all to make it better. It wouldn't ask for help if it didn't trust you Stephanie. It recognises that you are the one. Sounds bonkers, but it could and should have collapsed by now, with all that weight and bowing, so it has waited for the right time and the right people. Simples! View attachment 1794023

View attachment 1794025
Missy Belmont
12 hours ago
You were meant for these chateau challenges Stephanie, it is your destiny, how else does one become a true Queen of her castle unless she earns the respect of all her subjects? Bow down to you, our Queen! You will conquer every hardship and remain full of class, dignity, and loveliness. All the land will adore La Lande forever after because of all the love and care you've done to re create a such a masterpiece.......I can't wait to visit one day!!! Merry Christmas, everyone !
Straightjacket for Lizzie and Missy!

I am confused as why she needs surveys for everything she does? Is this something that is done in France? None of the other chatuea owners every mention it. It sounds like to me just begging for more money.
No, only in her world because everything is in such a tit state. Wait until they start digging up to put the big gas tank in and then channels to run the gas pipe into the building.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A sensible comment hurrah:

Gertrud Wieser
3 hours ago
As it seems the current damage is the result of Stephanie combining two rooms to form the grand salon years ago. At the time, they seemingly remowed a load- bearing wall without ( or not enough) underpinning the structure work above. What Stephanie needs now is a structural enginner to calculate exactly how much weight is on the beams of the grand salon ( there are several levels, not only the two rooms above) and how to support the structure work correctly. Maybe Stephanie can still hold the architect , she hired at that time, accountable….

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I don’t watch the flogs/begging for money but I do enjoy reading here.
I can only assume Fanny doesn’t have any insurance. (I stand to be corrected). Why wouldn’t she call her insurance company? They’d send an assessor/obtain a structural report and formulate a plan to do the repairs and your policy would cover most of the cost. You’d never call an architect unless you were trying for assistance for funding.
Obviously, doesn’t fit the narrative for a new wave of grifting.
I’ve worked in the renovation and preservation of old/historic buildings most of my life. Her issues are no way near as bad as she makes out. That large beam could be replaced in a day, I’ve even seen beams extended when the fabric of a building is heavily protected. Wall ties etc would soon make the worst of the issues safe.
Please Fanny, stop taking money from people with your exaggerated delusional bullsh#t.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t watch the flogs/begging for money but I do enjoy reading here.
I can only assume Fanny doesn’t have any insurance. (I stand to be corrected). Why wouldn’t she call her insurance company? They’d send an assessor/obtain a structural report and formulate a plan to do the repairs and your policy would cover most of the cost. You’d never call an architect unless you were trying for assistance for funding.
Obviously, doesn’t fit the narrative for a new wave of grifting.
I’ve worked in the renovation and preservation of old/historic buildings most of my life. Her issues are no way near as bad as she makes out. That large beam could be replaced in a day, I’ve even seen beams extended when the fabric of a building is heavily protected. Wall ties etc would soon make the worst of the issues safe.
Please Fanny, stop taking money from people with your exaggerated delusional bullsh#t.
In your opinion do the upstairs walls need to come out?

Reactions: 13
So, the Christmas bed sheet was put on the bed on the 6th? How long will it stay on there, then? Until the 26th? Until 12th night? That sheet will be crawling out of the room on its own by then!

I read something today that suggested if your pet sleeps in your bed, you should wash the bed sheets every 2-3 days. Does Stephanie have a 'pet' that sleeps in her bed, I wonder?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Fanny Flash has told so many lies...she even believes them herself by now..

She is still not convinced that heap is fallen on her fake blond head...she cries crocodiletears just to get more money in...she knows December is the best month for content earning...

She would have dealed already with the structural problems if she was afraid it would collapse..but she still thinks it will stand for ages to come...
Like i have said before....she isnt planning renovations...at all..that heap and its chapel is a moneymaking machine....a stageset...Would anyone believe she is putting all that grifted money and her inheritance later ..in that crumbling heap...no...madame has other plans for her old age....and those plans dont include Lalande...She also knows that places like that are moneypitts...they swallow money up like an elephant water...gone in a jiffy...she will never be able to afford a place like that in old age...she wants joy...travelling, dining out and staying in posh hotels...she is never putting the bulk of her fortune, if there even is one.... in that crumbling heap...which btw isnt 100 percent owned by her alone...

Those patreons are so stupid and dumb..unbelievable...

Btw that heating story....with greengas?? how is that gonnna work in the middle of nowhere...when they have to put new heating in...and repare the structural damages...Madame ,her Lapdog and all her hangers on have to move out....and when they are finished she can start with that heap all over again...every room, floor wall and ceiling will be damaged and needs doning again...she will never do that... btw where is she gonna leave all her crap when builders come in???...i dont see it happen...ever...delays and excuses...while her heap crumbles away under her feet...i think sometimes...maybe she wants it to collapse...she certainly doesnt act like she is saving that heap...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Fanny Flash has told so many lies...she even believes them herself by now..

She is still not convinced that heap is fallen on her fake blond head...she cries crocodiletears just to get more money in...she knows December is the best month for content earning...

She would have dealed already with the structural problems if she was afraid it would collapse..but she still thinks it will stand for ages to come...
Like i have said before....she isnt planning renovations...at all..that heap and its chapel is a moneymaking machine....a stageset...Would anyone believe she is putting all that grifted money and her inheritance later ..in that crumbling heap...no...madame has other plans for her old age....and those plans dont include Lalande...She also knows that places like that are moneypitts...they swallow money up like an elephant water...gone in a jiffy...she will never be able to afford a place like that in old age...she wants joy...travelling, dining out and staying in posh hotels...she is never putting the bulk of her fortune, if there even is one.... in that crumbling heap...which btw isnt 100 percent owned by her alone...

Those patreons are so stupid and dumb..unbelievable...
Yes would be interesting to see how much the two useless co owners are putting into the heating? Which will doubtless be postponed by the structural issues. The location of La Lande and also the size of it will mean it will never make top dollar even if in a good condition. The Smug Fleaurie's can expect to make money on theirs because it is a manageable size and has business opportunities with gate etc. Fanny's damp death trap really is in a dire state, all held together with old wallpaper she makes a virtue of but in reality it is not special and there are much better designs. She has no gites, no pool, no decent kitchen no lettable rooms it is a joke. She has done bugger all in 18 years. No one likes the rewiring, structural work, heating etc but it is necessary. Sorry I am on another rant but it is utterly deplorable she is still pleading poverty, she probably has more in the bank that all her patrons combined. How does she live with herself? She doesn't even care enough to put out decent content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.