The Chateau Diaries #199 We 3 queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a 4th but he can't drive a car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has some cognitive issues, but I think I am in denial. It seems to come and go.. and has done that now for several years so I am hopeful for him that it is not alzheimers but residuals from mini strokes. Now I will be 70 next year , which is the age my Mom's alzheimer's started and I am afraid. I can only hope and pray for the best.
We watched our next door snowbird neighbour (the husband, Vinny) go into decline- he would walk up the street, get confused about where he was, and jest he was running away from his wife, but then, would make it back home, sit atop the front stoop and not even know where he was or who he was (the man hated dogs, but my JRT would always sit aside him, as if to say, "Help him- he lost!" and he would just sit there with my dog as if they were lost souls/best friends.) Finally, she did put him into assisted living (where he is just "living"- some days he remembers her, some days he does not- it is very sad.) Our Congressional Lobbyist neighbour across the street is now exhibiting the same early symptoms- Vinny's wife recognizes it- especially the shuffling, confusion, irritation (he more often than naught lashes out his next door neighbour's maid, who is actually a lovely person- but he's a terrible snob.) Unfortunately, Congressional Lobbyist wife (who is only a few years older than me- her husband is 25 years her senior), sees it, knows he has issues, but chooses to ignore it. SMH.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry off topic but what do you yentas think of the 2023 pantone color of the year? Small doses.. I think. https://www.pantone.com/color-of-the-year-2023
Half an hour talking about a colour?? I'm impressed! The height of pretentiousness...

Fanny can no longer move her forehead or eyebrows at all so much Botox. Timeline fuckery again as the Haricot Vert are arriving again!!! Amaury needs to brown the mince first.
The fat floating on that meat :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
WTF is Doing it Ourselves comment regarding he has noticed that wall for years mean. Is he exposing her for a fraud, that its been around (as many from here have pointed out time and time again) or what???? I can't think of another reason, unless it is to try and back up her story, if it is IMHO not a good response.

Stephanie 0 Pethericks 22
Poor Michael…he probably had no intention of exposing his bestie for a fraud. He just can’t keep his mouth shut! He has a tendency to open his mouth and insert his foot! He led many of us to Tattle (myself included) when he ranted about his stolen wallpaper. And he outed Gwen’s source of income (Billy’s sugar momma) when he vlogged about her family’s business and wealth. Now he’s telling everyone what we’ve known all along…the farmhouse has been structurally deficient for years…it’s nothing new. He’s the kind of friend where you have to say “don’t need your help, Michael! Go sit over there!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hmm.
Used in small doses only, for me.
It embodies the move away from minimalism and pale colours.
I'm not a fan of whole rooms painted in jewel tones.
I find it overwhelming.
7 out of ten for me.
I find it overwhelming too. I could not tolerate much of this but I do like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It was the most bizarre and wonky of all the Shitoo Advent offerings- Fanny is not even trying anymore. "Whatever, my POS dwelling is falling down, so I have zero forks to give." Well played, Fanny! You're probably not even there right now (as based on Maria being in Cypress right now, and the decor, which is not in place- this clip is from LAST YEAR!) Way to go at recycling content, and I hope you are snug and warm at Mummy's (not yours, BTW) beach house right now.
Drive Thru LIve Nativity Scene at the Castle!

I would never have guessed such a lame excuse for a vlog would have been pulled out of the hat! I can't even imagine what is to come because it's just too bizarre. Will we see a reenactment of the Holy Family manger scene with our very own pious Fanny as The Virgin Mary and Phyllis as Baby Jesus? I guess Potts would have to be Joseph as it's too incestuous to have BunBoy take that part. BunBoy can fill in as a sheep, while Nassti could be the ass. They could stage this in the courtyard and advertise in the village as a Live Nativity Drive Thru Experience at the castle. Donations to the restoration charity fund strongly encouraged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Madame No Yes, this is the advice I am getting. It's been a lesson for me as I LOVE to be right! In the long run it doesn't matter if I'm right or not. The important thing is to keep him calm, agitation is bad and can send him spiraling downward.

You have hit the nail on the head for me as although I have been recognising the symptoms they are not constantly there so I have been in denial that there is a serious problem. I have not been handling it at all well as I also like to be right. However, the biggest problem I have is that whenever I mention assisted living whether it be residential care which would be my preferred option as I would have the reassurance that someone is on hand or a carer popping in every day she goes mad. Shouting at me that she is NEVER going to be put into a home and nobody is coming in to her house to steal everything. If it wasn’t so sad and serious it would be laughable because although she owns her little town house she has now lived there for over 30 years since my dada died and she sold the family home, it is very run down now and there is certainly nothing worth stealing. I’m in the throes of trying to get a doctor to assess her but since Covid our NHS system is on its knees and although I spoke to the dr on the phone earlier this week (which took some doing) and she agreed that an appointment s/be made I have not had a call back from the surgery to book it.

• Heart
It’s a really intense color. Wouldn’t want an entire room painted, but makes for a beautiful accent. Here in the US, the trend for a LONG time has been various shades of gray and white for everything. I’m just glad to see we’re finally moving away from that.
I love magenta as an accent color. Fine leather Italian gloves come to mind.

• Heart
A family friend had to make the hard decision to place her 84 year old husband with dementia in a nursing home specifically for residents with dementia. His wife went to visit him for hours 6 days a week. It was a small facility and they had several activities during the day to engage the patients.

When the wife went to visit him after a day away, she noticed that the family photos she had placed on his bedside table were no longer there and that they had been replaced with 2 photos of people she did not know. Evidently, a fellow patient who had befriended her husband decided that the photos our friend had framed and put on her husbands bedside table depicted a much friendlier group of people than what he had on display in his room and he “ traded” pictures with her husband. The patient who now had the “friendlier” group of photos was excited to show everyone his new family. Since the photos made the patient happy, our friend simply brought a couple of new framed photos for her husband’s table.

She said there were very few funny things happening when caring for a dementia patient, but she got a kick out of the photo swapping due to the “friendliness” displayed by her family in the photos.
Drive Thru LIve Nativity Scene at the Castle!

I would never have guessed such a lame excuse for a vlog would have been pulled out of the hat! I can't even imagine what is to come because it's just too bizarre. Will we see a reenactment of the Holy Family manger scene with our very own pious Fanny as The Virgin Mary and Phyllis as Baby Jesus? I guess Potts would have to be Joseph as it's too incestuous to have BunBoy take that part. BunBoy can fill in as a sheep, while Nassti could be the ass. They could stage this in the courtyard and advertise in the village as a Live Nativity Drive Thru Experience at the castle. Donations to the restoration charity fund strongly encouraged.
Oh my god.
Another asthma inducing laughing cough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was the most bizarre and wonky of all the Shitoo Advent offerings- Fanny is not even trying anymore. "Whatever, my POS dwelling is falling down, so I have zero forks to give." Well played, Fanny! You're probably not even there right now (as based on Maria being in Cypress right now, and the decor, which is not in place- this clip is from LAST YEAR!) Way to go at recycling content, and I hope you are snug and warm at Mummy's (not yours, BTW) beach house right now.
I was going to agree about this being from last year BUT Anne Maries panelling is in full view and that only got put up this year. Why aren’t they using this room in the advent vlogs?

Reactions: 11
My husband has some cognitive issues, but I think I am in denial. It seems to come and go.. and has done that now for several years so I am hopeful for him that it is not alzheimers but residuals from mini strokes. Now I will be 70 next year , which is the age my Mom's alzheimer's started and I am afraid. I can only hope and pray for the best.
May I recommend this YT channel for you to try? https://www.youtube.com/@teepasnowvideos can be diagnosed with a brain scan. I encourage you to be proactive. Knowledge is power, denial may lead to fear and more stress for you. Please know that there are so many people in the same situation. I would like to encourage you to just do a little research about local sources that may be able to put your mind at rest whatever the outcome is. You may have to call a few different numbers before you find one that will be what you need. Trust your instincts on this one, they are probably right. Don't wait, the sooner you act, the sooner you will feel some relief. Let me know what you think of this channel? I've been finding it immensely helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love magenta as an accent color. Fine leather Italian gloves come to mind.
I promise this is my last post tonight but I had to come back and say this is getting really spooky now. My BFF gave me a pair of such gloves for my b’day a couple of years ago and I let it pass earlier but I adore David Sedaris I have read every book of his and enjoy listening to him when I am ready to sleep. Dragged Monsieur de P to see him just before lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hold the phone!!

So below is a pic from the vlog Wall Paper and Party Time that was taken MORE than two years ago...Stephliarphony is with mamman, Hanni, and Nati and they are discussing the wallpaper and the fabrics as well as a picture rail for the chambre des oiseaux.
mark 24:49
Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.46.51 PM.png

And below is a screen shot taken from today's flog...

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 7.58.39 PM.png

Let's play a game.
What looks familiar besides the wonky lace curtain she put up to hide the area where Selmar removed the wardrobe...

And she wants people to believe, what exactly???

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Actually no. For those of you who did their homework and looked up what my poor husband got when having Covid.... He got Finasterid as treatment and side effects are: hair growth!!! He has little baby hair growing by now and guess what I call him: my little hedgehog 😂
Last chance to google:He had Priapism... You pay a huge price for your hair🤣😜
Adverse effects from finasteride are rare (good), however, some men experience sexual dysfunction, depression, and breast enlargement (Phyllis would love this one).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1793544
No I don’t see any response from the 72 surveys. Looks like a lot of bills for a chateau, good thing WE have a castle. Maybe give those envelopes to Nic Baghead.
View attachment 1793547
I bought this on sale to go with my tight pants I got on sale. I’m glad Advent is over, now we can shop online with all that extra money. What do you mean Advent is not over?
View attachment 1793555
Emergency editing! We showed all the talented gays, decorated all non-construction sites and cooked. We used the refugee and kid angle. Advent what is Advent? I got nothing!
It’s a bit late for this year but I think you should start now for next year… Squirrel’s Year at the Castle. In the style of Christmas Annuals. I’d love one in my stocking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Watched todays crap Advent video:

Was the budget for the chapel really only $20,000? Each picture window costs $6,000 to be restored. That is far more than $20,000 for windows alone, Did F4F just tell another whopper? She must be telling at minimum of 2 to 3 lies per advent video. She will probably easily top out with over 70 flat lies, distortions, and bullshit during her advent video series. That is the Shittelaine’s gift to the Tattlers.

I noticed F4F turning up he grift with her emotional plea to Patrons, that with the Patrons F4F does not feel alone in handling the news that her Dump is falling down due to her own reckless indifference over the past 17 years. She feels alone,……HELLO Fanny, you have 2 slacker partners who own 50% of the Dump. You manically waved good bye to Sir Chamberpottie as he fled the Dump to vacation without discussing any financial responsibility for the condition of the levitating grand salon, or the chapel.

Sir Chamberpottie probably thinks he has already done his fair share for the year by making the bread on the filthy kitchen table. The Dump crew must have an immune system that is Teflon like due to the nasty kitchen crappy rations from Mistress F4F, and the damp and cold.

Did you see where the Shittelaine immediately continues to try to waste money by criticizing the number of rose bushes Davy ordered for the garden. The design was not up to the Christie’s tasteless maker standards. She wanted another 4 rosebushes immediately ordered to fill in the end of the garden design. Davy, bless his heart, shut that plan down immediately and said to wait and see how the rose bushes grow first to see if they are necessary. Fanny then slams the way the newly planted rose bushes look with a dismissive comment.

What I do love about Davy is that he tells the truth, which frustrates the Shittelaine and exposes her lies. Davy remarked that the rose bushes were ordered in September and F4F said that if she had known the awful news before the rosebushes has been ordered, she would not have ordered them. We all know that is a lie and that she has known about the serious issues in the Dump for years,

Fanny then tried to passive aggressively throw Davy under the bus and shift responsibility for the expensive additions to the garden on Davy ( while her Dump is falling down and the grande salon is literally being held up by some divine force that defies gravity and other laws of nature) by making the comment that, “ you do not skimp when you buy trees do you” and them greedily complains that she wants more than 4 apple trees and that they need to add more trees next year. Kirsty has learned the LieLande propaganda machine by immediately bullshitting and waxing poetic about apple pies, etc.

And of course, tone deaf Fanny, fresh off her newest begging plea for money, chatters on about having to do her Christmas shopping online and having to get ready for all the guests for Christmas.WTF?

Does anyone really think F4F was gifted another expensive chandelier? I call bullshit on that claim. F4F is transactional, she must have done something, traded something, or paid for the chandelier ( it would not be the first time she has claimed something was free ir a gift, when she really paid for it……. upgrades, other chandeliers, PhiPhi and his “mommy chocolate” etc.

Are the guests going to sleep in the peacock shed?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hold the phone!!

So below is a pic from the vlog Wall Paper and Party Time that was taken MORE than two years ago...Stephliarphony is with mamman, Hanni, and Nati and they are discussing the wallpaper and the fabrics as well as a picture rail for the chambre des oiseaux.
mark 24:49
View attachment 1793629

And below is a screen shot taken from today's flog...

View attachment 1793632

Let's play a game.
What looks familiar besides the wonky lace curtain she put up to hide the area where Selmar removed the wardrobe...

And she wants people to believe, what exactly???
WOW! Not only were there issues evident two years ago, it appears to have gotten worse. All the money collected from patrons….WHERE IS IT GOING? I keep thinking of all the trips, the clothes, the purchases, the tat over the past two years. And the farmhouse is literally crumbling. Then she opens her hand and begs for more. It’s exactly the same as when Michael Petherick blew all his money in Spain and asked his viewers for money. Unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.