The Chateau Diaries #197 When I become VIP I want to burn the pillow with Snorty's face on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Beachgirl for naming the thread, and @Patriciarella for making the thread title - I had to shorten it.

So Michael and Alexander emigrated from Begmania to LowLande. What a step down that is. Unless... they came to play escape room in a freezing chateau, LOL.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Saturday at 9:45 AM
I shall take my leave of you all for a while, Mum finally lost her battle and passed away at home yesterday. I'm obviously on a time delay was ok yesterday but a wreck this morning. A bientot xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Freesia54, Petit Sange and 55 others

My condolences @JackSpratt ๐Ÿ’”

Granola Chic

Monday at 6:33 AM
Off-Topic Rant:

Why don't doctors listen to Women? Why don't they take us seriously?

The last week has been pure hell. It's been so bad I haven't even clocked into tattle.
I have a stomach ache to end all stomach aches. Severe pain. At the doctor's office twice, then finally, the emergency room, where I literally begged them to do something! The Emergency Doc reluctantly ordered a CT scan. It turns out there is a massive mass on my right ovary.
Surgery is on Friday.

I am hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.
Trying to placate the children and my elderly parents that things will be okay.

Rant Over.
Bought myself a tablet so I can keep up with you witches while laid up (I mean, you lovely people )

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Balmoral, Frenchie0810 and 52 others

Get well in good time ๐Ÿ’—

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:19 PM
Beachgirl said:
...no sign of snorts until the very end and then he was quiet...
Did anyone else sense a lovers quarrel between their ladyships?

SJ worked all alone.
PhiPhi was late for dinner.
When he showed up, he had an almost like a resting witch face throughout,
and while everyone else was still eating he was gone...:unsure:
Not sure if she ever referenced him on her vlog or even acknowledged PhiPhi's presence at dinner.

cd528.png

cd527.png

cd529.png

Last edited: Sunday at 10:33 PM
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, LadyRed and 39 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Friday at 4:24 PM
Madame No said:
Oh yeah, one more thing, Tess's boobs. Is there a shelf under them? Or are they filled with helium?
She's desperately flaunting them because that's about all she has to offer. That girl is as dumb as they get, really. Her mother's ex boyfriend used to call her 'a waste of life', and for good reason I might add. Isabelle Jarvis and her Percy call her "the mute", because she is predominantly silent. She's a downer for every party and has nothing to contribute but those boobs. It landed her another husband to be, I give her that. Until she screws that up too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Xorubyxo123 and 38 others

T Rex
VIP Member

Sunday at 1:50 AM
LadyRed said:
Does anyone know what happened there? I remember watching a vlog where she had purchased furniture for the new room, she had a car paid for by fans if I'm not mistaken, but all under the guise of a new business. She even said she had her first wedding gig. So what happened to all of that?
Where to even begin... I'll attempt to give a short version. Correct me if I am wrong, Tattlers, as I might have it out of order. Marie Wiik arrived at the Chateau as volunteer, and was hosting "Goddess Workshops". When the B&B season ended, it was just Fanny and she left at the Shitoo- Fanny love-bombed her, and they became BFFs. Marie started faffing about with flowers, pretty much did whatever she wanted and left after a year to go to the UK. Like a bad penny, she returned but Fanny had a houseful of new vols, and was no longer F4F's #1. Initially, FRK and Herr Nuti were BFFs, but then something turned. Marie initially had a floristry studio in the stables (which is now Amaury's workshop), but then was moved to where the Ye Olde Squirrel Gift Shoppe now is- and then was moved back into the stables, which were pretty disgusting. She wanted to just do floristry, but had to earn her keep by cleaning and cooking dinner (which were half-hearted offerings of chicken and brown sauce), along with making floral arrangements. She had become sullen and dour, and refused to take part of CD and Cadeaux. She had some business cards made up (which she felt made her legit!), set up her own YT channel, and started a Buy Me a Coffee and a Patreon. She was grifted a van by her followers, and high-tailed it our of there, planning to return to pick up her brocante furniture eventually. She then went to florist school in Bath, wandered around aimlessly a bit couch-surfing and house/pet watching at other people's homes, and eventually made her way to Haworth (on invitation of Nicki), where the community rallied around her with support, and set up a small floral studio. Jill (a business owner) and Nicki (who treated Marie like a daughter) even bought her a ticket home to Norway for Christmas after FRK cried poor. After returning from Norway, Marie decided she was hell bent on getting out of Haworth. She grifted around to other Chateax, and Nicki even let her stay in her own cottage in France. After that, FRK went mute for months- no mention of Nicki, or why she even left Haworth. She turned up in the Spring, exclaiming she was going to be a chef on a superyacht so she could travel the world in the style she deserves- that did not pan out- once again, no explanation. She recently turned back up, once again begging for money and promising new floral content on Instagram. SMH. She just wants people to fund her lifestyle without having to actually earn it. I actually rooted for her success when she went to Haworth- she was literally handed the keys, but she burned that bridge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:LadyRed, Freesia54, Ginginger and 38 others

When Marie Wiik says YouTube accidentally uploaded her old vlogs, did it also upload her crystal peddling one?

Seems like there are some consenus for adding stuff to the wiki, I'll see what I can do.
Happy tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Breaking GOOD News!

My Grandson has been born! 3.6kg dark hair and perfect!
So now I'm a Nanna!

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Oh congrats to you Nanna Sparrowfart !!! ๐Ÿฅ‚

Fabulous news ....... just in time for Father Christmas Photos ! ๐ŸŽ…

Do you know the name yet?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Congratulations @Beachgirl for naming the thread, and @Patriciarella for making the thread title - I had to shorten it.

So Michael and Alexander emigrated from Begmania to LowLande. What a step down that is. Unless... they came to play escape room in a freezing chateau, LOL.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Saturday at 9:45 AM
I shall take my leave of you all for a while, Mum finally lost her battle and passed away at home yesterday. I'm obviously on a time delay was ok yesterday but a wreck this morning. A bientot xx

Reactions:You, Freesia54, Petit Sange and 55 others

My condolences @JackSpratt ๐Ÿ’”

Granola Chic

Monday at 6:33 AM
Off-Topic Rant:

Why don't doctors listen to Women? Why don't they take us seriously?

The last week has been pure hell. It's been so bad I haven't even clocked into tattle.
I have a stomach ache to end all stomach aches. Severe pain. At the doctor's office twice, then finally, the emergency room, where I literally begged them to do something! The Emergency Doc reluctantly ordered a CT scan. It turns out there is a massive mass on my right ovary.
Surgery is on Friday.

I am hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.
Trying to placate the children and my elderly parents that things will be okay.

Rant Over.
Bought myself a tablet so I can keep up with you witches while laid up (I mean, you lovely people )

Reactions:You, Balmoral, Frenchie0810 and 52 others

Get well in good time ๐Ÿ’—

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:19 PM

Did anyone else sense a lovers quarrel between their ladyships?

SJ worked all alone.
PhiPhi was late for dinner.
When he showed up, he had an almost like a resting witch face throughout,
and while everyone else was still eating he was gone...:unsure:
Not sure if she ever referenced him on her vlog or even acknowledged PhiPhi's presence at dinner.

cd528.png

cd527.png

cd529.png

Last edited: Sunday at 10:33 PM
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, LadyRed and 39 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Friday at 4:24 PM

She's desperately flaunting them because that's about all she has to offer. That girl is as dumb as they get, really. Her mother's ex boyfriend used to call her 'a waste of life', and for good reason I might add. Isabelle Jarvis and her Percy call her "the mute", because she is predominantly silent. She's a downer for every party and has nothing to contribute but those boobs. It landed her another husband to be, I give her that. Until she screws that up too.

Reactions:You, Petit Sange, Xorubyxo123 and 38 others

T Rex
VIP Member

Sunday at 1:50 AM

Where to even begin... I'll attempt to give a short version. Correct me if I am wrong, Tattlers, as I might have it out of order. Marie Wiik arrived at the Chateau as volunteer, and was hosting "Goddess Workshops". When the B&B season ended, it was just Fanny and she left at the Shitoo- Fanny love-bombed her, and they became BFFs. Marie started faffing about with flowers, pretty much did whatever she wanted and left after a year to go to the UK. Like a bad penny, she returned but Fanny had a houseful of new vols, and was no longer F4F's #1. Initially, FRK and Herr Nuti were BFFs, but then something turned. Marie initially had a floristry studio in the stables (which is now Amaury's workshop), but then was moved to where the Ye Olde Squirrel Gift Shoppe now is- and then was moved back into the stables, which were pretty disgusting. She wanted to just do floristry, but had to earn her keep by cleaning and cooking dinner (which were half-hearted offerings of chicken and brown sauce), along with making floral arrangements. She had become sullen and dour, and refused to take part of CD and Cadeaux. She had some business cards made up (which she felt made her legit!), set up her own YT channel, and started a Buy Me a Coffee and a Patreon. She was grifted a van by her followers, and high-tailed it our of there, planning to return to pick up her brocante furniture eventually. She then went to florist school in Bath, wandered around aimlessly a bit couch-surfing and house/pet watching at other people's homes, and eventually made her way to Haworth (on invitation of Nicki), where the community rallied around her with support, and set up a small floral studio. Jill (a business owner) and Nicki (who treated Marie like a daughter) even bought her a ticket home to Norway for Christmas after FRK cried poor. After returning from Norway, Marie decided she was hell bent on getting out of Haworth. She grifted around to other Chateax, and Nicki even let her stay in her own cottage in France. After that, FRK went mute for months- no mention of Nicki, or why she even left Haworth. She turned up in the Spring, exclaiming she was going to be a chef on a superyacht so she could travel the world in the style she deserves- that did not pan out- once again, no explanation. She recently turned back up, once again begging for money and promising new floral content on Instagram. SMH. She just wants people to fund her lifestyle without having to actually earn it. I actually rooted for her success when she went to Haworth- she was literally handed the keys, but she burned that bridge.

Reactions:LadyRed, Freesia54, Ginginger and 38 others

When Marie Wiik says YouTube accidentally uploaded her old vlogs, did it also upload her crystal peddling one?

Seems like there are some consenus for adding stuff to the wiki, I'll see what I can do.
Happy tattling.
Goodness. Another day, another thread. They are whizzing by. And cordially so. Thank you @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. Bravo once again to @Beachgirl for attaining VIP-ness and naming the thread. Let's see if we can get @Heathcliffe VIP before the works Christmas party. Excellent turn of phrase @Patriciarella keep those phyllis rodent pics and captions coming. I think we may see some interesting happenings and, hopefully, some fireworks at lielande in the next few weeks. Maybe @Iolair 's murder mystery will come to fruition before new year! Btw @Iolair how are you? How's the back pain? Hope you're getting some relief.

Breaking GOOD News!

So now I'm a Nanna!
Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Clara, is Fill-Upโ€™s sexual orientation ever discussed or debated at the chateau by its inhabitants, volunteers or guests????????

• Haha
Does Michael actually sleep in the cottage?
I don't think he has a bathroom or loo as yet.
In the recent Q&A video he said that he had been sleeping in the cottage but would soon move out for a couple days to replace the windows. There is a temporary toilette in the bathroom, but the roof of this part needs to be redone before he can put in the real bathroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Breaking GOOD News!

So now I'm a Nanna!
Congratulations Nanna! This is going to be such a lovely time for you! Our greatest joy is spending time with our three little GD's and our baby GS! It's true what they say, grandchildren are all of the fun and none of the day to day responsibilities.

• Heart
In the recent Q&A video he said that he had been sleeping in the cottage but would soon move out for a couple days to replace the windows. There is a temporary toilette in the bathroom, but the roof of this part needs to be redone before he can put in the real bathroom.
Thank you. I must have zoned out at the critical moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
๐Ÿ’™ Congratulations @Sparrowsfart ๐Ÿ’™

Iโ€™ve had a horrible thought, Snorty might be picking up his parents which could explain his absence. I was hoping he was sulking after finally being put in his place - still hoping ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Either way it looks like F4Fs has a trick up her dirty sleeve โ€ฆ swamp the titโ€™o with talented young males who all have a personality, the art of conversation and are life enhancing. Weโ€™re all sensing the tide may be turning, I just hope as a collective they topple Sir Sulks Alot and give F4Fs mean girl gang vibes against the lazy acting imposter.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Clara, is Fill-Upโ€™s sexual orientation ever discussed or debated at the chateau by its inhabitants, volunteers or guests????????
Maybe Alexander is Phillups xmas present ๐Ÿ˜‚

French toast. I know this as bread dipped in egg and fried in a pan of butter. Is that what you do with the xmas cake?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soo, I wonder what Dear Brenda's take is on this. Her beloved F4F and Phi-phi consorting with the dastardly Petherdicks! Ohh la la.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Albee, yes just slice the panettone to the thickness you want and make French toast as usual.
[/QUOTE]
Pandoro for me, donโ€™t like dried fruit so Iโ€™m a nightmare at Chrismas ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Albee, yes just slice the panettone to the thickness you want and make French toast as usual.
Pandoro for me, donโ€™t like dried fruit so Iโ€™m a nightmare at Chrismas ๐Ÿ˜‚
[/QUOTE]
Hubby & daughter are pandoro, but with the right recipe from the right patisserie will do panettone. I do not discriminate ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Really? All this time and all the money he's been raking on copying Peter Rabbit, and he chooses December to change windows out... ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Maybe Alexander is Phillups xmas present ๐Ÿ˜‚

French toast. I know this as bread dipped in egg and fried in a pan of butter. Is that what you do with the xmas cake?
Just want to make sure you were joking about french toast with xmas cake... lol... I don't think that would be good... with the panetone though, I put cream, Grand Marnier or orange juice and grated orange peel in the eggs before dipping... so tasty. another 'only at christmas' thing... last week i bought a fruit panetone for xmas but I ate it already :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I think F4Fs snapped up Alexander solely for her own gain (Pavlina vibes), nothing to do with helping the Pethericks. Sheโ€™s desperate for flog content, especially over advent and one more lodger to shove the pink phone at is nothing but a win for her. Especially if it brings over viewers. I didnโ€™t blame Billy for his sarcasm towards her, rubbing her nose in it, looks like the shoe is on the other foot now and she needs the traffic from his audience hence her over enthusiastic lovebombing. ๐Ÿคข
(Oh you were filming that Billy??? I didnโ€™t realise! ๐Ÿ™„)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.