The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Probably.....they did have a good working vlog relationship, both using their skills, or lack of them to create content, which was more entertaining than it is now.
If I recall correctly Ma Peth came to pick Michael up from the HMN , and the atmosphere was decidedly frosty in the kitchen. Maybe she knew his weakness, and knew F4F was playing with his mental state. Not long after that the 'boy friend' appeared on the scene....

Reactions: 20
Christmas cake in our house has changed to be a wreath of rocky Road (broken biscuit, rich tea not digestives, with crunchie bar bits, malteasers and marshmallows) it gets a white chocolate ganache to smooth it off and fondant icing made from melted marshmallows and icing sugar. If I don't hide it it never makes it to the 27th.

Hubby went to a Webber bbq evening at local garden centre the other evening, really impressed with whole menu cooked on bbq from leek and potato soup, pigs in blankets, turkey with trimmings and tarte tatin to finish.

Reactions: 22
Today is the first Sunday in Advent.
I wonder how SJ will mark the beginning of Advent.
Maybe they will place a huge Advent wreath around the fountain and light the first candle today?
Or, lighting candles is not a French, British custom?
And if it is not a French custom, SJ should know about it and certainly use it to her advantage. I mean, there is greenery around the fountain!
What a spectacle that would be. Followers would be delighted with the beauty and SJ creativity.
And Phillip is right. Light up the Chateau, let it be seen from space. And the Chateau could be seen from space because it is in the middle of nowhere.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
You missed out when she was going to manage a b&b, hinting she could buy it if enough silly people donated.

I can't think of Christmas cake without marzipan and white icing.
If it doesn't have marzipan and icing it's just a fruit cake. Don't get me wrong I love fruit cake. My family love fruit. And once a year that fruit cake becomes king with its marzipan and icing topping. I like to make my Christmas one with extra nuts and cherries. And I "soak" the fruit in brandy for about two weeks. Then, once the cake is baked it is "fed" brandy several times a week. The result - one sloshed Christmas cake

Reactions: 16
SHE WAS EDITING ALL DAY!!!!!!!
Seriously, to hear her talk that's all she does all day.
She edits to live and lives to edit.
I don't buy it for a second.
She's reading Tattle all day to find out what she should do next!

Reactions: 29
AndAnotherName, post: 12835167, member: 187018
She's reading Tattle all day to find out what she should do next!

I run a small business and unfortunately cannot pay for marketing those 30s clips do take almost all day to edit. so I imagine a 45 min one is a nightmare and an all-day but support squirrel is supposed to be employed for this go figure by screwing boss gets out of that one too. Granted Lately, he has made token gestures of making dinner at ungodly hours to squish us, critics sorry quests and volunteers slaves you can blame us 15 dark webbers for that infliction.

Reactions: 14
Given all the original hooplah about panelling the “not so grand salon”, you would think every one of the Chatelaine’s vlogs would highlight the progress being made. Perhaps they are distracted by all of the progress in the chapel? Or the pergola? Or on the lake? Or the gazebo? Or Tacksy Fare’s apartment? Or The Argentinian’s love nest?

Of course, the reason is… they are distracted by all of the work in the shop and managing the amazing shop website Potts&Pans has created. I hear sales are through the roof!

And how many weeks holiday does Natty get or has she also been given less hours now? Being away with her family who will be at the dump for Christmas.
On MP live he mentioned a trip to Lalande and maybe there for the new year intonation….

Reactions: 18
That is my kind of Christmas cake!

Reactions: 14
Michael and Fanny were a very good team, both for LaLande and each other, it’s very obvious from both of their vlogs. But as someone with mental health issues and many bad decisions before the age of 50 I hope he stays as far from the Queen of Lies and her minions as he can. He needs to make friends outside of the Petherick’s circle. And he needs to stop being a child and learn to drive. Or get a bicycle to transport himself responsibly!

Reactions: 21
I do !
I have made my Chrissie Cake and its iced with marzipan and white icing with my handmade marzipan fruits on the top Rexy !
You can keep the fruit cake. I only eat the marzipan and icing.

I can feel my teeth aching but it sounds good.

Reactions: 15
Chef on a super yacht. She really is clueless. On a yacht you work hard. Every day. Long hours. The money is good yes, but the luxury onboard is only for guests. She would live in a cramped cabin. Besides, you need to know how to cook. Potter around in a kitchen won’t do.

Reactions: 17
and guess what...? He's mid-twenties now , so Phillipa has years and years and years ahead to worry about and fiddle with his wandering hairline. Years and years and years... makes me feel all warm inside lol

Reactions: 20
The £2000 mention was me! I checked out the donations for ETRF Movember and F4F had left this donation and a comment. She is so pleased with herself but it’s NOT her money. It’s subscribers…..

Reactions: 17
Address of The National Assembly in Paris (Parliament), 126 rue de l'Universite, Paris
Address of where the event was held (Hotel de la Questure) 128 rue de l'Universite, Paris

The links below show more pictures & details of the event if anyone wants to see them.

https://www.picuki.com/profile/activberry
https://www.facebook.com/activberry

I knew it the clickbaity was a pathetic poke at the 15 tattlers here who like us all hold here accountable for the Patreon original mission statement which apparently has been conveniently altered. Just those fanatics take it so seriously and whip out their credit card to fund miss fanny four flues even more I hope it comes crashing down on her head when the grannies wake up one day.

Reactions: 12
I can understand why you think Michael should get his licence.
But he must have his reasons for not driving.

I respectfully agree to disagree that 'he needs stop being a child and learn to drive.'
I have never driven a car and don't intend to learn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.