The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree…and I’ll go one step further…I think Michael Petherick was a big reason why people were drawn to Fanny’s channel in the earlier days. When he created his own vlog, Michael immediately gained a huge following…larger than Fanny! I remember sensing some jealous vibes on the part of SJ. It’s too bad Michael self destructed…and I wonder if Fanny didn’t help egg it on behind the scenes…filling his head with bad advice or messing with his confidence? (Don’t get me wrong…Michael was mostly responsible for his own self destruction…but maybe SJ helped it along!)

Probably.....they did have a good working vlog relationship, both using their skills, or lack of them to create content, which was more entertaining than it is now.
If I recall correctly Ma Peth came to pick Michael up from the HMN , and the atmosphere was decidedly frosty in the kitchen. Maybe she knew his weakness, and knew F4F was playing with his mental state. Not long after that the 'boy friend' appeared on the scene....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Christmas cake in our house has changed to be a wreath of rocky Road (broken biscuit, rich tea not digestives, with crunchie bar bits, malteasers and marshmallows) it gets a white chocolate ganache to smooth it off and fondant icing made from melted marshmallows and icing sugar. If I don't hide it it never makes it to the 27th.

Hubby went to a Webber bbq evening at local garden centre the other evening, really impressed with whole menu cooked on bbq from leek and potato soup, pigs in blankets, turkey with trimmings and tarte tatin to finish.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Today is the first Sunday in Advent.
I wonder how SJ will mark the beginning of Advent.
Maybe they will place a huge Advent wreath around the fountain and light the first candle today?
Or, lighting candles is not a French, British custom?
And if it is not a French custom, SJ should know about it and certainly use it to her advantage. I mean, there is greenery around the fountain!
What a spectacle that would be. Followers would be delighted with the beauty and SJ creativity.
And Phillip is right. Light up the Chateau, let it be seen from space. And the Chateau could be seen from space because it is in the middle of nowhere.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Where to even begin... I'll attempt to give a short version. Correct me if I am wrong, Tattlers, as I might have it out of order. Marie Wiik arrived at the Chateau as volunteer, and was hosting "Goddess Workshops". When the B&B season ended, it was just Fanny and she left at the Shitoo- Fanny love-bombed her, and they became BFFs. Marie started faffing about with flowers, pretty much did whatever she wanted and left after a year to go to the UK. Like a bad penny, she returned but Fanny had a houseful of new vols, and was no longer F4F's #1. Initially, FRK and Herr Nuti were BFFs, but then something turned. Marie initially had a floristry studio in the stables (which is now Amaury's workshop), but then was moved to where the Ye Olde Squirrel Gift Shoppe now is- and then was moved back into the stables, which were pretty disgusting. She wanted to just do floristry, but had to earn her keep by cleaning and cooking dinner (which were half-hearted offerings of chicken and brown sauce), along with making floral arrangements. She had become sullen and dour, and refused to take part of CD and Cadeaux. She had some business cards made up (which she felt made her legit!), set up her own YT channel, and started a Buy Me a Coffee and a Patreon. She was grifted a van by her followers, and high-tailed it our of there, planning to return to pick up her brocante furniture eventually. She then went to florist school in Bath, wandered around aimlessly a bit couch-surfing and house/pet watching at other people's homes, and eventually made her way to Haworth (on invitation of Nicki), where the community rallied around her with support, and set up a small floral studio. Jill (a business owner) and Nicki (who treated Marie like a daughter) even bought her a ticket home to Norway for Christmas after FRK cried poor. After returning from Norway, Marie decided she was hell bent on getting out of Haworth. She grifted around to other Chateax, and Nicki even let her stay in her own cottage in France. After that, FRK went mute for months- no mention of Nicki, or why she even left Haworth. She turned up in the Spring, exclaiming she was going to be a chef on a superyacht so she could travel the world in the style she deserves- that did not pan out- once again, no explanation. She recently turned back up, once again begging for money and promising new floral content on Instagram. SMH. She just wants people to fund her lifestyle without having to actually earn it. I actually rooted for her success when she went to Haworth- she was literally handed the keys, but she burned that bridge.
You missed out when she was going to manage a b&b, hinting she could buy it if enough silly people donated.

• Haha
I can't think of Christmas cake without marzipan and white icing. ❤
If it doesn't have marzipan and icing it's just a fruit cake. Don't get me wrong I love fruit cake. My family love fruit. And once a year that fruit cake becomes king with its marzipan and icing topping. I like to make my Christmas one with extra nuts and cherries. And I "soak" the fruit in brandy for about two weeks. Then, once the cake is baked it is "fed" brandy several times a week. The result - one sloshed Christmas cake 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
SHE WAS EDITING ALL DAY!!!!!!!
Seriously, to hear her talk that's all she does all day.
She edits to live and lives to edit.
I don't buy it for a second.
She's reading Tattle all day to find out what she should do next!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
AndAnotherName, post: 12835167, member: 187018
She's reading Tattle all day to find out what she should do next!

I run a small business and unfortunately cannot pay for marketing those 30s clips do take almost all day to edit. so I imagine a 45 min one is a nightmare and an all-day but support squirrel is supposed to be employed for this go figure by screwing boss gets out of that one too. Granted Lately, he has made token gestures of making dinner at ungodly hours to squish us, critics sorry quests and volunteers slaves you can blame us 15 dark webbers for that infliction.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Given all the original hooplah about panelling the “not so grand salon”, you would think every one of the Chatelaine’s vlogs would highlight the progress being made. Perhaps they are distracted by all of the progress in the chapel? Or the pergola? Or on the lake? Or the gazebo? Or Tacksy Fare’s apartment? Or The Argentinian’s love nest?

Of course, the reason is… they are distracted by all of the work in the shop and managing the amazing shop website Potts&Pans has created. I hear sales are through the roof!

• Haha
I think the reason Maria and Pavlina have fled the Dump for the winter is only partly because the Band B season has ended. The B and B was only 3 days a week. Maria was cooking for the Dump all the other days. She wasn’t there solely to cook 3 meals a week for the B and B and to lay out 2 cold breakfast selections for guests.

I think F4F and the Douche Lord will be traveling Dec, January and February to South Africa, England, Spain, Italy and other locations and F4F herself would not benefit from Maria’s cooking.

Also, the Dump is freezing ( with the exception of a couple of room of “boiling” temperatures), and there is not enough heating for F4F to entertain or host guests and for Maria or Pavlina to be warm. F4F likely was writing off the wages of Maria and Pavlina to the B and B and is far to cheap to pay them for the winter out of her grifted money, especially if Sh3 would not personally benefit.

I do not think Maria and Pavlina ever had apartments near the Dump. F4F is so cheap,
I doubt either could afford an apartment.

I think Anne Marie and Ñutty will isolate in the Marquis suite with the heating for the next 3 months.
And how many weeks holiday does Natty get or has she also been given less hours now? Being away with her family who will be at the dump for Christmas.
On MP live he mentioned a trip to Lalande and maybe there for the new year intonation….

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
If it doesn't have marzipan and icing it's just a fruit cake. Don't get me wrong I love fruit cake. My family love fruit. And once a year that fruit cake becomes king with its marzipan and icing topping. I like to make my Christmas one with extra nuts and cherries. And I "soak" the fruit in brandy for about two weeks. Then, once the cake is baked it is "fed" brandy several times a week. The result - one sloshed Christmas cake 🤪
That is my kind of Christmas cake!

Reactions: 14
Someone paid over the odds for Paul Daniel’s ( dead magician) toupee at auction last week. Fanny’s Christmas present to PhiPhi?

In Michael’s Live chat last night someone asked when he would be visiting Stephanie again. There was a certain amount of laughter and he said “ maybe very soon”. Tattlers asked for the return of Michael for the Advent Diaries …
Michael and Fanny were a very good team, both for LaLande and each other, it’s very obvious from both of their vlogs. But as someone with mental health issues and many bad decisions before the age of 50 I hope he stays as far from the Queen of Lies and her minions as he can. He needs to make friends outside of the Petherick’s circle. And he needs to stop being a child and learn to drive. Or get a bicycle to transport himself responsibly!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I do !
I have made my Chrissie Cake and its iced with marzipan and white icing with my handmade marzipan fruits on the top Rexy ! :love:
You can keep the fruit cake. 😂 I only eat the marzipan and icing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Christmas cake in our house has changed to be a wreath of rocky Road (broken biscuit, rich tea not digestives, with crunchie bar bits, malteasers and marshmallows) it gets a white chocolate ganache to smooth it off and fondant icing made from melted marshmallows and icing sugar. If I don't hide it it never makes it to the 27th.

Hubby went to a Webber bbq evening at local garden centre the other evening, really impressed with whole menu cooked on bbq from leek and potato soup, pigs in blankets, turkey with trimmings and tarte tatin to finish.
I can feel my teeth aching but it sounds good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Where to even begin... I'll attempt to give a short version. Correct me if I am wrong, Tattlers, as I might have it out of order. Marie Wiik arrived at the Chateau as volunteer, and was hosting "Goddess Workshops". When the B&B season ended, it was just Fanny and she left at the Shitoo- Fanny love-bombed her, and they became BFFs. Marie started faffing about with flowers, pretty much did whatever she wanted and left after a year to go to the UK. Like a bad penny, she returned but Fanny had a houseful of new vols, and was no longer F4F's #1. Initially, FRK and Herr Nuti were BFFs, but then something turned. Marie initially had a floristry studio in the stables (which is now Amaury's workshop), but then was moved to where the Ye Olde Squirrel Gift Shoppe now is- and then was moved back into the stables, which were pretty disgusting. She wanted to just do floristry, but had to earn her keep by cleaning and cooking dinner (which were half-hearted offerings of chicken and brown sauce), along with making floral arrangements. She had become sullen and dour, and refused to take part of CD and Cadeaux. She had some business cards made up (which she felt made her legit!), set up her own YT channel, and started a Buy Me a Coffee and a Patreon. She was grifted a van by her followers, and high-tailed it our of there, planning to return to pick up her brocante furniture eventually. She then went to florist school in Bath, wandered around aimlessly a bit couch-surfing and house/pet watching at other people's homes, and eventually made her way to Haworth (on invitation of Nicki), where the community rallied around her with support, and set up a small floral studio. Jill (a business owner) and Nicki (who treated Marie like a daughter) even bought her a ticket home to Norway for Christmas after FRK cried poor. After returning from Norway, Marie decided she was hell bent on getting out of Haworth. She grifted around to other Chateax, and Nicki even let her stay in her own cottage in France. After that, FRK went mute for months- no mention of Nicki, or why she even left Haworth. She turned up in the Spring, exclaiming she was going to be a chef on a superyacht so she could travel the world in the style she deserves- that did not pan out- once again, no explanation. She recently turned back up, once again begging for money and promising new floral content on Instagram. SMH. She just wants people to fund her lifestyle without having to actually earn it. I actually rooted for her success when she went to Haworth- she was literally handed the keys, but she burned that bridge.
Chef on a super yacht. 😂 She really is clueless. On a yacht you work hard. Every day. Long hours. The money is good yes, but the luxury onboard is only for guests. She would live in a cramped cabin. Besides, you need to know how to cook. Potter around in a kitchen won’t do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know, I was a bit harsh....but I watched that blog this morning and then saw those pictures of him and it just all came rushing back! It's just dirty looking. I don't mind receding hairlines or bald men, for that matter! What I do mind is when guys try to cover it up and do it in a poor fashion like Philip is doing. The only thing he could do worse is put a bad toupee on it all. He's a young guy and he's going to look back on these choices he's made with his hair and be very embarrassed.

What am I talking about? He's probably going to look back on this entire period of his life and be embarrassed! His hair is really the least of it!
and guess what...? He's mid-twenties now , so Phillipa has years and years and years ahead to worry about and fiddle with his wandering hairline. Years and years and years... makes me feel all warm inside lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Managed to see Micheal Pethericks live chat, he wasn't sweating, and was back as he was before. This has taken a long time and as I said before a lot of help from family using tough love and love. Yes Sadie and Mo were there for support but he handled it well. You can see he misses Stephanie from the comments, sad but she is destructive personality. Philip and Micheal could not be together.

Someone said Stephanie donated $2000, I couldn't see the live chat but it wasn't spoken about. Prehaps that is her guilt money, or prehaps the payment to Micheal to come and help during advent.

Jared is only there to assist with advent as Philip is useless. He was giving Jared his paint gifted for stenciling for his project. Again Stephaine abusing someone with low self esteem, glad his husband is staying longer maybe he read the room.

Forget the accounts, its never going to happen show me the takings of ye little olde shoppe of Philip, lets look at it now to see what cobwebs look like. Bet he hasn't entered it since she was shown Jared's magic in display.
The £2000 mention was me! I checked out the donations for ETRF Movember and F4F had left this donation and a comment. She is so pleased with herself but it’s NOT her money. It’s subscribers…..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Address of The National Assembly in Paris (Parliament), 126 rue de l'Universite, Paris
Address of where the event was held (Hotel de la Questure) 128 rue de l'Universite, Paris

The links below show more pictures & details of the event if anyone wants to see them.

https://www.picuki.com/profile/activberry
https://www.facebook.com/activberry

I knew it the clickbaity was a pathetic poke at the 15 tattlers here who like us all hold here accountable for the Patreon original mission statement which apparently has been conveniently altered. Just those fanatics take it so seriously and whip out their credit card to fund miss fanny four flues even more I hope it comes crashing down on her head when the grannies wake up one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Michael and Fanny were a very good team, both for LaLande and each other, it’s very obvious from both of their vlogs. But as someone with mental health issues and many bad decisions before the age of 50 I hope he stays as far from the Queen of Lies and her minions as he can. He needs to make friends outside of the Petherick’s circle. And he needs to stop being a child and learn to drive. Or get a bicycle to transport himself responsibly!
I can understand why you think Michael should get his licence.
But he must have his reasons for not driving.

I respectfully agree to disagree that 'he needs stop being a child and learn to drive.'
I have never driven a car and don't intend to learn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.