The Chateau Diaries #196 Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Natti and Amaury could be quite happy to stay at the chateau without the the others.
No distractions, no having to be 'on' for the pink phone, no chaos, just enjoying the peace and quiet.
And without that pesky B and B taking up her time, the Angry Argentenian can start opening gifts sent to the gift grab last Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think that Anna and Philipp may eventually flip their chateau.
My reasoning is that to help get to the point of owning their current place, they flipped properties.
I won't be surprised if 'down the track', they put the chateau on the market
When they do I can see a lot of the other Chateau owners with a "For Sale" sign out the front too .
Get in before the economy gets worse??? :unsure:

Reactions: 17
Y’all look what I found today! Yep I bought it. Should I send it to the Shitoo?
You have a good eye for the Dump decorative motifs I believe that they actually may have a lamp similar to this and it was in the background a video. Was it the one where they created the drinking corner at the Dump?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Before you send it ..... make a little snag in the stocking .... that would make it "blend in " better to their interiors ! :love:
That’s right. F4 F doesn’t realize it, but she was going for a “shabby chic” bordello vibe in
decorating the Dump. She is such the trendsetter, said no one (including Christie’s).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Somebody on Michael's livestream chat asked if he received something they had sent to him via Stephanie.
Why on earth would you do such a stupid thing?
He will either never get it or it will be a long, long time coming.

Before you send it ..... make a little snag in the stocking .... that would make it "blend in " better to their interiors ! :love:
Pekey, you are on a roll this morning!

That’s right. F4 F doesn’t realize it, but she was going for a “shabby chic” bordello vibe in
decorating the Dump. She is such the trendsetter, said no one. Ask Christie’s auction house,
That lamp is too ugly even for the HMN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
As a Christmas present to F4F, Cuz Anne Marie can volunteer to make a 5 part video series ( each video 30 minutes in length) on how to measure a door. Then shoot a follow up video on how to most efficiently carry armfuls of wood up a spiral staircase without tripping.

Phi Phi could do a video on how to put logs in a burner and remove ashes without marring your manicure or how to select the perfect wine to serve with Brussels sprouts and pasta.

Do you think F4F will shove a hard hat on her head and sing in the chapel this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As a Christmas present to F4F, Cuz Anne Marie can volunteer to make a 5 part video series ( each video 30 minutes in length) on how to measure a door. Then shoot a follow up video on how to most efficiently carry armfuls of wood up a spiral staircase without tripping.

Phi Phi could do a video on how to put logs in a burner and remove ashes without marring your manicure.

Do you think F4F will shove a hard hat on her head and sing in the chapel this year?
That would be a good antidote for a sleepless night.
Snooze fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think F4F is so lazy and desperate for content ideas that she will just video the fire burning in her log burner for an hour, add the annoying “ La belle epoche” song as background music and post it as an Advent video, “ allowing everyone to experience a piece of Lie Lande at home while dining or just enjoying the evening.” The hour long log burning video with only be interrupted with a 10 minute inserted ad for Nord VPN. ( you know, the princess has to make that money and can’t pass up getting money from an ad).

To get a more complete and authentic LieLande experience, it is advised to put on mittens, a scarf, and to strap a festively decorated hot water bottle to your abdomen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know what happened there? I remember watching a vlog where she had purchased furniture for the new room, she had a car paid for by fans if I'm not mistaken, but all under the guise of a new business. She even said she had her first wedding gig. So what happened to all of that?
In a few words, lazy entitlement!😏

If you were Santa, what gift(s) would you leave for the Douche Lord and F4 F or any of the other Dump crew under one of their dozen Christmas trees or crammed in their pillowcase sized Christmas stocking(s) (other than industrial size barrels of soap, sanitizer, and cleaning supplies)?

If I was Santa, I would leave a window, a door, weed killer, or a roof for Dan’s whisper of chateau. Also, work boots, gloves, eye protection shield, a respirator, and an emergency whistle to use to summon help if injured. And gift certificates for the closest McDonald’s restaurant.
An indictment along with matching warrants!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe F4F and Snorts will make handmade candles representing Lie Lande as content for an Advent video. What scents or names for scents would you suggest represent the Dump?

Mildew on a spring morning
Hangover, regrets, and wine stains
Shitessence of peacock poo
Moldy mystique at the Manor
Lady no more

They could make the candles in leftover tea cups Phi Phi found at Emmaus and add a tiny toy tiara to top off the candle and you would receive a photo of the Shittelaine in her secondhand yellow couture dress with a signature of the Shittelaine forged by Phillip with every purchase.

However, you would have to agree to a 3 year shipping time due to Nuttys hectic schedule.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It was pretty 'meh' in my opinion.
Mo and Sadie were there as support.
They avoided personal questions coming in and kept everything very 'light'.
I didn’t watch MPK’s live chat. To be honest, I had better things to do at the time! 😆 I might watch it later on 2x speed. I wonder how many people actually joined live? Couldn’t have been a lot given the short notice.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Scary hairline.

Edit: They should stop taking closeups of their faces in their vids. It's not flattering.
[/QUOTE]
Philip's hairline really is scary looking. Since I posted about this twice last night and here I am again posting about, I don't want you guys to think I'm obsessed or anything! BUT....we see it in pictures and in the vlogs. Can you even imagine what that head of hair looks like in real life?

If I saw that in real life I just know I'd be staring at it and trying to calm that voice that I think is in my head but maybe isn't.......I find that as I get older I think I'm just thinking about something but then I'm horrified to find that I'm actually saying it OUT LOUD!.......so I'd be trying not to say "What the absolute duck is going on with your hair?"

Used to be you'd see old men doing this to their heads. I don't see it much anymore because they are going with the flow and embracing what they have (or, in this case, don't have) and looking great while accepting themselves. I really am flummoxed by Philip's need to do this to himself - he's not fooling anyone and he looks a hot mess!

I think that Anna and Philipp may eventually flip their chateau.
My reasoning is that to help get to the point of owning their current place, they flipped properties.
I won't be surprised if 'down the track', they put the chateau on the market.
My understanding is that Philip already talked about doing just that on one of their vlogs, sort of soft selling the idea to their Patrons, who helped pay for the renovations. It caused quite the uproar here amongst some of us, but a lot of people like them and will defend them to the death.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Phi Phi could do a video on how to put logs in a burner and remove ashes without marring your manicure or how to select the perfect wine to serve with Brussels sprouts and pasta.

Good Lord, if she does that it might be the straw that broke the chapel’s back!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.