Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OK, Why did we all suddenly turn Jewish? Why is everyone wearing a kippah?

What Jewish holiday that Tattle Life knows about that I missed?

@Tattlelife and @Moderator
Hanukkah this year begins December 18th (to 26th)! Believe me, I'm Jewish.
Last year's Hanukkah was from November 28th to December 6th. Please make the correction.

I was just wondering that myself! I don’t normally associate it with Advent and Chabad informs me Chanukah isn’t for three weeks!
I appear to have a Kippah, just checked and if I'm right Tattle has used 2021 Hanukkah dates. Google tells me 2022 Hanukkah doesn't start until 18th December. I'm sure @Marquis de Potpourri can confirm and advise @Moderator if so.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Angelina219

I shall take my leave of you all for a while, Mum finally lost her battle and passed away at home yesterday. I'm obviously on a time delay was ok yesterday but a wreck this morning. A bientot xx

@JackSpratt I am so so sorry for your loss. I lost my mum suddenly last April and I still get occasions when I am completely blindsided by the loss. Take care of yourself. Sending hugs xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Yebo

VIP Member
I watched a few seconds of Dan's video.
What does that man live on?
He has two children.
How he finances himself and his family. I'm just getting bills, food prices have skyrocketed, pay for a child's trip, pay for training, equipment.....
I won't even talk about Dan's ruin. That's not the topic now.
I have an apartment without a mortgage, a job, and in this crisis I'm a bit panicking.
Dan collects ashes from the ruin. It won't make him any money, except for a little YT revenue.
Someone explain to me, please.
I've just watched his video, it's hilarious.. Dan has invested in more tools, a spade and a wheelbarrow. I kid you not, he did a vlog about sweeping, mildly more interesting than strimming. It looks like his youtube channel is his only source of income and will fund the renovation of his wreck. this will take years and years.

• Wow
  • Haha

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I've noticed that Fanny feigns illness when all the attention may not be on her. I'm sure there was a lot of hustle and bustle going on around the big feast that she wasn't a part of. Feeling left out, she had to do something to get attention. It's in keeping with her spoilt child personality. Plus, she can not compete with the BIG BOOBS!
From my experience, doing something to get attention when feeling left out is typical narcissistic behaviour.
A narcissist always needs to be the centre of attention.

The whole vlog revolves around her and her huge ego.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
I think that Anna and Philipp may eventually flip their chateau.
My reasoning is that to help get to the point of owning their current place, they flipped properties.
I won't be surprised if 'down the track', they put the chateau on the market.
I think they will too. Flip it, cash out, take the money and run. I think that if more people understood what they were doing, they would not contribute to their Patreon or watch their videos.

I understand that people are free to watch and contribute money to whomever they please, but it just seems sleazy, exploitive, and pulling at the heartstrings of viewers to be ebegging for contributions to restore or renovate a building for their family (including the 2 small children) when they really are just doing a business venture where they just want to flip it and make a lot of money to enrich themselves. To me, that puts a different spin on the “lovingly” hand painted walls, etc.

They are slowly revealing their true nature and motive with the Tesla, wanting a sailboat, cutting down on videos and projects now that they have lots of subscribers and a big monthly cash flow and are making subtle comments revealing entitlement to the monies generated by YouTube and Patreon. They are just another flavor of F4F. The influx of money and attention just makes their true self emerge and show who they really are and what they truly value ( which can be different from their public persona and narrative portrayed on YouTube).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
F4F mentioned in a vlog , cannot recall which…. That this Christmas was really going to be a big family one for a change…
I wonder if Amourys brother and family will turn up?
Phi phi also has a brother?
And more to the point what about Scotman

I don’t think Larkin or Potts will be there.
We have not seen Fanny make the Christmas cake this year? Or anything coming to that.
If the winter salon was not the British😲 tv project room for decorating, what was that exclusive?
No sign of a tree anywhere.
Will Kirsty do the wreath on the gate?

Jared is busy but doing what? His partner is obviously the free cook because he is staying there…
There was mention of Marc and Amy visiting….
as for those silly little wood burners.
why did she not choose some more period appropriate ones…they look as if they should be in a Scandinavian cabin.

• Heart

MadameChat

VIP Member
View attachment 1767137
Since Mary Poppins had just cleaned the floors, wouldn't it have been easier for Fanny to have just mopped the linseed oil mixture onto the floor instead of hands and knees scrubbing?
BTW, she kept saying linseed oil and "turps" - is "turps" a Brit term for turpentine?
My father was a painter and decorator and always called it turps, we’re Irish Canadian

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
True, much more efficient ways to tackle the job. However, I suspect Miss Fanny was after the visual of her looking like a pitiful washerwoman and how it would influence all her grannies into continuously digging into their pocketbooks for that monthly contribution.
Yes, Princess was pretending to be Cinderella.

• Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
We're all on the same page...
1669754576288.png

Thank you for the get well wishes and vlog recommendations, very kind and much appreciated 😊
I feel like I have Covid but without the cough, the lateral flow tests over three consecutive days are negative. There is a nasty strain of Flu going around which some are saying is actually a new variant of Covid, what ever it is it’s completely debilitating and unpleasant. Onwards and upwards though, not much keeps me horizontal for too long …

I find the topic fascinating and terrifying in equal measure. I had a blood clot last year 6 weeks after the Oxford vaccine, can’t be proven to be linked of course - or so I’m told!!
My beautiful friend just came positive for covid this morning.. I will worry, she has a problem with her lungs as it is.. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Madame No

VIP Member
Let's talk about his Ladyship's ugly Christmas sweater jumper.

He was wearing it....
at sunset, during the great cherry picker gate.
View attachment 1759757
...while cleaning the windows.
View attachment 1759758
...while making garlic toast.
View attachment 1759759
...the next morning to drive Maria to Chateauroux
View attachment 1759763
...while rearranging the rooms before the Thanksgiving party.
View attachment 1759764
He was also wearing it on Cadeaux at the Chateau.
View attachment 1759773

It is the f*cked-up timeline or does he not change clothes for days?
I imagine his Ladyship wreaks with body odor!
BO mixed with one or more of the perfumes scattered around the shithole 😷 👃🏼 He may sleep in it too as putting it on and off over his head may mess with the brillo pad hair arrangement.🧼

• Sick
  • Haha

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
We have a student (leaving tomorrow) baths on a sunday whether he needs it or not... 🤦‍♀️ No doubt will need to purchase a new mattress...
Ugh! Reminds me of an old roomie I had. He had no furniture so I lent him an Ikea sofa bed I no longer used. When he moved out the sofa bed was brown and under it was a couple months worth of fast-food wrappers and roaches. The smell was so bad I didn't bother cleaning it, just threw it in the trash.
1669657817817.png

(not my actual sofa but same style/color)

• Sick
  • Wow

jojonz

Chatty Member
Granola Chick, my thoughts with you, know how stressful it is at this time, always be positive, these masses can often be detrius.will think of

I know you will recover will think of you on the day. Postive healing thoughts.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
I might just be tempted to watch her vlogs again, interesting times could be ahead with the boychild and Alexander. I cannot imagine how he will survive at Lie-lande. I wonder what her game plan is....
I wonder what Fanny's end game is as well. Crikey, this is going to turn into a tele-novella! Snorts is going to piss all over the already vile carpets to claim his territory like a feral cat!

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
off topic but I am in TSD forget the post it is happening now, for many years my christmas cakes was a one kilo ernest adams iced cake. NO longer producing closed down. Refuse to pay the $15 ofr the 350g boxed type from bakery I dont know. Best friend absolutly fabulous cook had a catering business and resturant for many years gave me her fail safe christmas cake receipe, from the girl guides booklet circa 1967.

Time to be a big girl she says, today was the day one hour preparing been in oven 2 half hours opened door (it not a sponge) she said a 20cm tin I put in a larger one has had a lot, as it has risen globed over sides burning on oven floor and it is still a googy syodge in tin with black top.

Put a brown paper bag on top (I know this) asked partner why they never told me oven letting of a burning smell. Reply Well its so normal with you didnt think anything of it.

Advice please obviously no Christmas cake to solve this, should I set up a go fund me page to afford an expensive large boxed cake $60, or should I get my blue Iphone out and start screamimg and flapping about as I talk to my cat and show you my garden, get the eye candy from next door when he jumps in his outdoor spa as a shot and ask for buy me a coffee???

Kind words from fellow tattlers might also help
Love @jojonz , obviously you need to set yourself up with a YouTube channel, complete with filming your baking disaster, a Patreon, a Buy Me a Coffee, and a Go Fund Me. Also fib (as the grifters all do) that you are a CLL Super Fan (hashtag your vlog with #all the chateau names, just for good measure), and whine that you wanted to make Fanny & Co a lovely Christmas cake for the Advent vlogs- the gangsta grannies will open up their purses, and soon, you will not only have your $60 Chrissy cake, but a Tesla, a swimming pool, Beryl will knit you a jumper and a $15 Miller Lite coupon from Jules! You're welcome!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Abuela

Chatty Member
The answer may be in the timeline confusion, but don't most people clean their floors before a big holiday dinner not after ?

• Haha

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Tattle is influencing the influencer!!!!

The Wallpaperer ever so casually mentioned the Tesla is rented! 😂 😝 😆 They’re trying to do some damage control.

50FBDABF-659F-4141-A38D-BD62E065A7B9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
He is the great-grandson of the former owners of the farm house (not a chateau!).

I personally like to think he's there to kick Sir Snorts a Lot (Phillip) out of Stef's bed (that he allegedly sleeps in) and woo her, thus taking over the shitshow again!
He might wanna buy a hazmat suit if he’s going anywhere near that punami! The entire chateauverse knows where it’s been!

Off-Topic Rant:

Why don't doctors listen to Women? Why don't they take us seriously?

The last week has been pure hell. It's been so bad I haven't even clocked into tattle.
I have a stomach ache to end all stomach aches. Severe pain. At the doctor's office twice, then finally, the emergency room, where I literally begged them to do something! The Emergency Doc reluctantly ordered a CT scan. It turns out there is a massive mass on my right ovary.
Surgery is on Friday.

I am hoping for the best but bracing for the worst.
Trying to placate the children and my elderly parents that things will be okay.

Rant Over.
Bought myself a tablet so I can keep up with you bitches while laid up (I mean, you lovely people )
Oh dear, do please take care of yourself! Think of that tablet as self care just don’t laugh too hard and bust your stitches afterwards. And make sure to tell your family you will be marshalling the troops for the Christmas holidays as you’ll be concentrating on healing! Sending out positive reinforcement for the universe to look over you!

Last edited:
  • Heart