The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused as judging by the comments are her subs... has she just uploaded previous videos? I have no idea what is going on
She wants to offer less content for more $. It took 20 minutes for her to spit it out but that’s what she said

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I don't think they are old. They are probably filmed in her mom's house. They are quite short. Some of them are less than a minute.
Take a look at the dates of the comments on the New Year vlog. Also some comments relating to re-releasing old vlogs again

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Well here's the description of tonight's eagerly awaited offering from TCD
" The day has finally arrived! It's Take 2 of the Great Chimney Project, as we attempt to prepare Lalande's ancient chimneys to install log burners. Hopefully our own wood from the first will keep us warm this winter... "

does NO ONE proof read anything ?
So the chimneys were not inspected before the burners were purchased? Well, of course not, that's silly. What do you bet that the chimneys are not fit to be used? Full of soot and what not, cracked stones and bricks, missing stones and bricks, etc. So stupid, it's unbelievable! Now there will be a pile of log burners joining the pile of toilets, sinks and bidets.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
5DCC3666-ECDD-4F00-BA1D-92A62124658C.png

The derelict and abandoned sha-oh was derelict and abandoned because the freeway it is next to is too darn noisy to film vlogs next to. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm confused as judging by the comments are her subs... has she just uploaded previous videos? I have no idea what is going on
She’s uploaded loads of old vlogs and one new one with her and the Iwa on a weekend trip.

who is editing? Guess. He is taking over.

Her teeth are whitened and less gaps, pop eyes added,smooth forehead.
This should have a warning that this is not reality….

Attachments

• Haha
So the chimneys were not inspected before the burners were purchased? Well, of course not, that's silly. What do you bet that the chimneys are not fit to be used? Full of soot and what not, cracked stones and bricks, missing stones and bricks, etc. So stupid, it's unbelievable! Now there will be a pile of log burners joining the pile of toilets, sinks and bidets.
Not sure how they do it in France but in the US you can just put a "chimney liner" up the flu it's like a stainless steel heat resistant tube that is just supported inside the chimney wall. that would be the safest thing to do

Reactions: 19
She’s uploaded loads of old vlogs and one new one with her and the Iwa on a weekend trip.

who is editing? Guess. He is taking over.

Her teeth are whitened and less gaps, pop eyes added,smooth forehead.
This should have a warning that this is not reality….
Even heavily filtered she looks ten years older than me and I'm 54! Don't agree with the Tattlers who call her pretty. I think she's ugly inside and out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I would say the Influencer and the Wallpaperer figured out from Tattle we’re not impressed with vacation content over renovations. Looks like they drove that Tesla back in an hurry and threw a vlog together about the house ( it is no chateau). We certainly don’t want to see anymore about that kitchen, yet had to watch more. Showing the Wallpaperer clean out the dining room was far from gripping. Here’s hoping these grifters start giving us more bang for our buck.

Reactions: 16
Had to chortle.
Phi Phi at Amy and Marc’s chateau. He is gliding down the stairs and says to Stephanie, these would be perfect for a ball gown and he looked very knowingly at her.
Mmm and is it just me. Corridors are in schools, hallways are in homes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Had to chortle.
Phi Phi at Amy and Marc’s chateau. He is gliding down the stairs and says to Stephanie, these would be perfect for a ball gown and he looked very knowingly at her.
Mmm and is it just me. Corridors are in schools, hallways are in homes.
1668977133063.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Coincidence? Dana posts on f/b she is struggling to upload her video so can’t promise it will be out tonight. Dan is on Insta having to drive to another village to find 4G to put out Escape to Rural France. Is he alone?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thought I'd share with you my take on @Clara Burnett 's message to Phil Phi to remember the age of consent. My immediate thought was that they were all taking the piss out of Snorts for being a virgin before arriving at the dump. He most likely boasted about his past experiences at a young age. (ie telling lies) Hence Clara saying "Remember the age of consent". I could be completely wrong but this is my take on the situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
dan is meddling with his ruin again. without hard hat, again. or any other protection.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Absolutely no surprise here! They opened the door to a mess.

Ami has no job, lives in a chateau and cannot keep it clean and tidy. I would not be letting a camera in!

59E4638A-FB30-4F16-A3E6-45329E4373A4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
From the other side of the world it seems like there is a mass shooting in the US every week - surely this one HAS to be a hate crime. Truly mind blowing in 2022 - 'land of the free' my arse.
To be honest, we are at about a mass shooting a week, perhaps slightly more. I live just outside of the USA’s current murder capital. It always seems to be a group that’s “lesser” in the eyes of others. As to freedoms, while still high I think we’re somewhere in the mid 80’s on the list, we sadly drop lower each year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1745787

Clutching their wineglasses. Are they afraid someone is going to steal them? 🥴
They've been gagging all day for that, their not letting go...

I believe she made all her videos pay only.... they were on YT but you had to access them through a pay wall or something.. I guess it didn't work for her 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
dan is meddling with his ruin again. without hard hat, again. or any other protection.
He never wears any protection. He has the worst 'smokers' cough, probably down to all that dust inhalation. Including toxic silica, lime and aeresol paint. He consistently disregards his health. I'm sorry to say it but his arrogance, negligence and stupidity will be the undoing of him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
They've been gagging all day for that, their not letting go...

I believe she made all her videos pay only.... they were on YT but you had to access them through a pay wall or something.. I guess it didn't work for her 🤣
I just watched a bit, I think this is an old video too, from when she locked it all down... dumb witch, like people want to watch her!

Reactions: 13
Thank you for your stories @MRShavershamsdress & @KyBourbon. They are absolutely important, especially when we want to talk about homophobia and queer history!
It absolutely revolts me that Michael Petherick cries victim about his lost subscribers. Has Michael ever been alienated because of his sexuality? Has he been the victim of gay bashing? Has he ever had to live in fear, because of who he is?!
Lest we forget Stephanie Jarvis who without any moral decency perpetuate and maintain homophobia in the world by letting Ivo and Frank be discriminated, then hypocritially celebrated Pride - what an ally, not!
Today, Nov 20th, is Trangender Rememberance Day, a day for me to remember all the brave people to paved the way through sorrow, pain and blood for me to be able to exist, albeit not entirely without fear. Something none of those châteauverse grifters could ever relate to.
#Kybourbon and @MRShaversamsdress, I missed your stories in the last thread and found them utterly heart breaking having read them here. The treatment you both received was so cruel. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.