The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn’t one of Angel-eyes‘ pictures in the most liked posts?

there are things happening here I just can’t understand. Bribery, corruption, jealousy?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why isn’t one of Angel-eyes‘ pictures in the most liked posts?

there are things happening here I just can’t understand. Bribery, corruption, jealousy?
Ok fellow Tattlers! Time for a vote!

Who will end up with Angel-Eyes? 😆

👍 Fanny and Angel-Eyes date
❤ PhiPhi and Angel-Eyes date
😆 Fanny and Angel-Eyes have one night stand
😮 PhiPhi and Angel-Eyes have one night stand
☹ Fanny, PhiPhi, and Angel Eyes have ménage a trois
🤢 PhiPhi watches in high heels and painted nails
😡 @HalcyonOrganic ’s reaction to my post 😁

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok fellow Tattlers! Time for a vote!

Who will end up with Angel-Eyes? 😆

👍 Fanny and Angel-Eyes date
❤ PhiPhi and Angel-Eyes date
😆 Fanny and Angel-Eyes have one night stand
😮 PhiPhi and Angel-Eyes have one night stand
☹ Fanny, PhiPhi, and Angel Eyes have ménage a trois
🤢 PhiPhi watches in high heels and painted nails
Poor Angel Eyes! Must he partake in any of these choices? ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Angel the hidden handyman from a few vlogs ago?
If so, why did they show him now? SJ said that he doesn't want to be seen on camera and is a bit shy. How did they get him to appear in the vlogs anyway?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Is Angel the hidden handyman from a few vlogs ago?
If so, why did they show him now? SJ said that he doesn't want to be seen on camera and is a bit shy. How did they get him to appear in the vlogs anyway?
Just another one of Fanny's hide and seek secret surprises to keep her viewers coming back. Nothing more. 🤓

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Waking up to news of yet another mass shooting at an LGBTQ nightclub in the good ol' US of A.
This time in Colorado. I have no words left to say about the rampant homophobia/transphobia and gun culture mentality of this country.
From the other side of the world it seems like there is a mass shooting in the US every week - surely this one HAS to be a hate crime. Truly mind blowing in 2022 - 'land of the free' my arse.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
A short digression before we all start discussing the excitement of this evenings Chateau Diaries.😂😂

I just saw this clip on the news so found it on YouTube to share. It’s so adorable (I am a soft touch)😂😂 A pregnant chimp had to have a C Section and her baby was taken away from her for 2 days with problems.
Thank you for the video not sure if I will can watch it. Because I think I will 😭
Happened to me too, C-section a saturday, hospital staff only let me visit my newborn who was in an incubator at the intensive care unit on monday.
When I said something my son opened his eyes and looked at me. I always think he looked like he was saying: "There you are at last, where have you been ?"
He is 26 now and healthy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the video not sure if I will can watch it. Because I think I will 😭
Happened to me too, C-section a saturday, hospital staff only let me visit my newborn who was in an incubator at the intensive care unit on monday.
When I said something my son opened his eyes and looked at me. I always think he looked like he was saying: "There you are at last, where have you been ?"
You don't think, you know! ❤ My eldest is about to turn 26 too xxx

• Heart
Born naked. All drag now.
❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤
I'm a cis female, plain vanilla, and plenty of it. One of the dumbest things somebody ever said to me was one of these fascist Southern belles who said if only I could get rid of my "masculine gestures" I'd be really cute. Not even going into the inferno of mansplaining I've undergone as a female with an IQ higher than body temp.
🤣🤣🤣 love this @billybudd ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
From the other side of the world it seems like there is a mass shooting in the US every week - surely this one HAS to be a hate crime. Truly mind blowing in 2022 - 'land of the free' my arse.
It's very sad how divided our country is. I live in Oregon and we just passed the strictest gun law in the country, that said, there was a run on buying guns before the law takes effect January 1, 2023. One of the most stressful things I had to do as an elementary school teacher was rehearse for an active shooter on campus. It almost makes me cry to think about the discussion I had to have with children about the severity of the situation. We had to be absolutely silent, I mean SILENT! I use to tell the children pretend we are in a submarine hiding from the enemy and they can use special solar equipment to listen. They would ask, "What if we have to use the bathroom?" I had to tell them, "Either try to hold it or pee your pants." We had to barricade our doors which I thought was ridiculous because if they were able to open the door a stack of desks and chairs isn't going to stop them. The best thing was to close all the blinds, lock the door, hide under your desk, turn off all the lights, and shut the FU. It gave me knots in my stomach. Shooters are hypervigilant with tunnel vision, their sense of hearing is heightened. The most traumatic thing was we had to lock the door immediately and not open it. I told the children if you are not in the classroom, go to the bathroom and hide yourself in the trash can. School shooters want to do the most damage so they are not likely to go into the bathrooms. It's just so sick to think about it. I'm glad I'm out. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm confused as judging by the comments are her subs... has she just uploaded previous videos? I have no idea what is going on

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm confused as judging by the comments are her subs... has she just uploaded previous videos? I have no idea what is going on
Must be an old vlog as there are several all uploaded 5 days ago too - one entitled "Happy New Year"

• Haha
Dear @ComtesseRose please accept my apology for being so late with this. Just wanted to say thank you for your recommendations for Copenhagen. We had such a wonderful time in Copenhagen. It is a beautiful city and actually one of my favourite places I've ever been to. So much to see and do but so calm and relaxing too. We did lots of walking and sightseeing but also made time to chill and have a beer. Loved the variety and abundance of beautiful architecture. We also got to take in some live jazz and the end of season fireworks at the Tivoli. We want to go back next year with our kids. Sure they will love it too! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tonight will be interesting.
The Fleuries have concentrated, so they will still do a little bit of renovation because criticism.....subscribers.....blah, blah, blah.
SJ announces on her Travel channel her visit to Rosieres.
Chimneys are being repaired in LL.
Dana will post her recipes from the Patreon day.
The only thing I don't know is what happened to the Phillip turkey and the mashed potatoes? There is no notification about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well here's the description of tonight's eagerly awaited offering from TCD
" The day has finally arrived! It's Take 2 of the Great Chimney Project, as we attempt to prepare Lalande's ancient chimneys to install log burners. Hopefully our own wood from the first will keep us warm this winter... "

does NO ONE proof read anything ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That must have been tough on you. Not sure how I would have coped with that. Glad to hear you had a happy ending though. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Must be an old vlog as there are several all uploaded 5 days ago too - one entitled "Happy New Year"
I don't think they are old. They are probably filmed in her mom's house. They are quite short. Some of them are less than a minute.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.