Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trengilly

VIP Member
You yourself clearly chose to act against their clear wishes by publicly posting a private answer to questions you’ve apparently asked them without also be transparent about how you approached them. This hardly makes your ethics any better than mine. But a real nice touch that you blacked out the name you used when you contacted them.
Hallo Clara, nice hear from you once more. Well, that's where you are quite wrong - I expressed my intentions from the very beginning, Frank was happy to converse. Sadly, many of my questions weren't answered from my initial point of contact, they seemed quite focused on yourself. I used my real name, Robert (Brenda Gibbons). Pleased to meet you all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

jojonz

Chatty Member

A great new intro from Amy & Marc. I wonder if they had a professional make it for them?

Better than what they had but if you back to DIO and Micheal at teh begining its very similar stating acerage, houses rooms forest etc etc

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Who has their Christmas Tree Up???

I am watching Nic Tartan Tight Pants putting his "gifted" ? tree up and decorating it .

Then he makes a nice job of laying a Christmas Table ...... Squirrel could learn a thing or two !
Off on a Freebie Hotel stay with his dogs! Ooooo a Fanny Lifestyle break!

My question is this......... what the hell is his day job? The place he rents looks lovely and so - $$ .
Anyone know??:unsure:
I bet this is an ad/promo for Balsam Hill.

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
All I want to know is if young Nadaillac will be given a larger serving of the Isabelle/Percy Auschwitz 400-calorie ration for enslaved volunteers of Lalande with one lardon's worth of protein? Will baby boy get two lardons if he sleeps with the chatelaine? Three for a threesome?

• Haha

Tea with lemon

VIP Member
Business consultant in marketing & sales.
If they are a female owned small/micro business drop their insta handle. I'll have a look.

Omg I didn't think of that! Maybe she requested a contributing for dinner. Clara said she did that in the past.
When I saw the food, that was the first thing that came to my mind.
Very unusual for the usual offering in LL.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
@Trengilly
Nevertheless, and in no fallacious regard to the original intentions of this person, their actions have cost us a lot. Since they started writing about us, we have received perpetual accusations and threats and lost numerous friendships. Their continuous writings have caused us both a great deal of hardship and stress.

I agree that @Clara Burnett has always made it clear that they are acting independently and that for quite some time have no longer been in the circle of friends of Ivo and Denno. I also agree that this Tattle page without info from @Clara Burnett would be a poorer read and consist only of speculation, admittedly a lot of it hilarious and while some may be spot on there is a lot of it that is wildly off the mark. So having validation from @Clara Burnett is good.
However as a consequence of the input from @Clara Burnett for Denno to say they have received perpetual accusations and threats and been caused a great deal of hardship is extremely disturbing.
If that is true then the implications are horrenduos. We all think of Fanny and the other inmates as being greedy, lazy and anything else applicable to grasping grifters and apart from the obligatory visits to brocantes etc having no interaction with anyone living in the area but in what Denno says it seems that there must be a lot of locals who are fierce defenders of the shittooline. Which negates her non involvement in the community. (Unless all of the threats originate from Mary Poppins and is it Dave? the cleaner).
It is probably Fanny's friends not the community. You're surmising a lot I think

• Heart

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
I was thankful my dearest mother was a sLooW knitter. Despite four children we all grew faster than her knitting.
Oh, you lucky tartlet!
I grew fast too but my mother was a sort of combat knitter and I was the only daughter.......you know Ajour patterns, nicer colours than the boys etc.

• Haha
  • Heart

pink roses

I lived in Nashville for a year in the 90s. I lived in the Priest Lake area but worked in Brentwood. Brentwood back then was very sleepy. I was behind Dolly one day at Capt Ds. She was in her Caddy, someone else was driving. Took forever. Saw Alan Jackson and his wife at Applebees. She was wearing a full length silver Fox coat. There wasn’t a lot out there in Brentwood at the time and they couldn’t find enough people to work at the McDonalds. They were paying twice minimum wage and couldn’t keep staff. I worked for a bank in real estate construction lending (ironically) and the homecoming parade went through our office park like it was Main Street. It was really weird. The mansions were separated by a lot of land, but you’d see them dot the rolling hills. There really wasn’t a lot fine dining or shopping or anything out there back then. It was so weird to see celebrities at chain restaurants. I wasn’t there long enough to really get a sense other than a general one. It was weird.
Living here is surreal in a way…..I saw Johnny Cash the airport, Dierks Bentley at a funeral! & Lorrie Morgan was in the class ahead of me in high school ,she would sing at all our folk Masses!

• Heart

Headhunter

And I'm going to call BULLSHIT and BOLLOX to cleaning the chimney from the top. Wtaf! I don't know if that's even possible
Yes @C'est moi, cleaning from the top is perfectly possible and would have been the only method available at the time the place was built. Obviously improved methods have been introduced since then but they are more expensive. Not SJ friendly 🥴

Last edited:

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Let's hope Fanny now gets rid of that garish wallpaper in the room that was a dining room, it is at odds with all the other schemes in the downstairs and I think it is vile. I also hated pube's attempt at a table scape just lots of bloody pumpkins shoved in the middle of the table. Fanny once more has a party where no one wants to come it is tragic really and I thought the food looked hideous as usual.

Stroppy

Offcourse she didnt sweep her flues...not even one time a year....thats not romantic.... Btw i dont think her burner in her boudoir will burn much...all that wood up those stairs...and the ashes back down....the dust...its a huge task...i dont see Fanny or snort doing that a whole winter...Maybe Maria or Pavlina?? how good is life to volunteer at a chateau....
They need Cinderella back .... akka CindersRuth I'm sure she'd be delighted

Attachments

• Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I hate to admit it but phiphi is right about moving the dining room back to it's original place. It always looked cramped & dark. However green is not a great colour for a dining room 🤣
But why didn’t he even ask her about it…… he is making lots of granny vignettes. His horrible coal bucket on the side with his Emmaus lamps. He has NO style

Fennelbug

VIP Member
Who has their Christmas Tree Up???

I am watching Nic Tartan Tight Pants putting his "gifted" ? tree up and decorating it .

Then he makes a nice job of laying a Christmas Table ...... Squirrel could learn a thing or two !
Off on a Freebie Hotel stay with his dogs! Ooooo a Fanny Lifestyle break!

My question is this......... what the hell is his day job? The place he rents looks lovely and so - $$ .
Anyone know??:unsure:
Hooker

• Haha
Reactions: 10