The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are trying to up the subscription and bell ringing. Probably helps in ratings. I wish I could go to work LATE every day.

Reactions: 24

It's not expensive. And he sits on the sofa eating crisps watching tv off his laptop. I saw him through the basement windows on a Wednesday afternoon. Work girl, you werkkkkkkk

Reactions: 19
I think they are trying to up the subscription and bell ringing. Probably helps in ratings. I wish I could go to work LATE every day.
Frankly I can't believe that anyone is still watching that crap, but it's pathetic that they can't get anything out on time when they literally do NOTHING ELSE!!!. All the other Youtubers manage to publish on time AND actually renovate their Chateaus

Reactions: 21
Oh! I love the Ghan! I did the trip about 15 years ago. It's like the Orient Express (which I've also done) except through the Australian outback. Husband wants to try the Maharaja's Express through India. Luxury and curry - sign me up!

Reactions: 18
Per Brenda G when asked by Kim Carter what has happened to Fanny’s dress which is being held together by 3 large safety pins (I would say nappy pins but it is highly unlikely there are any of those at the shitto) she has replied to Kim C to say it was part of the design...an aged, well worn garment. The only time I can remember safety pins being part of the design was when Liz Hurley wore that Versace dress to the film premier with Hugh Grant.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Keep an eye on Daddy’s paintings. If these start disappearing then we know she is storing them somewhere safe out of harms way before the fire

Reactions: 30
BJ - French Farmer's Calendar 2917.

Don't know about anyone else, but I could climb him like a tree.

Reactions: 33
Hooker

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.