The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic was posted on Brenda Bobbins Facebook Chateaux page. I think it was taken by her friends when they visited. I didn't caption as I had no words. I guess the baguettes and potatoes have caught up with menopausal Fanny.
If a friend did take that photo, it's a really unkind thing to do.

But too bad, it gives us a laugh.

Reactions: 26
They messed up their fridge door. Bad Karma. Will have to look at it multiple times a day.

Reactions: 16
Wasn't the husband JB featured in a French farmer's calendar last year or the year before?

Reactions: 14
Snorts is busy cleaning his lady desk and bed room in preparation for the arrival of his mother and father for Christmas. If he has a clean room, his parents will gift him with a piece of china from his grandparents, a brooch from his grandmother, and some chocolates. Snorts is so excited that he has forgotten to harass the hedgehog for a week.

Reactions: 22
Don't forget his online French lessons.

Reactions: 20
I wonder how many people have been sold identical titles.
Since F4F is a 50 % discount Shittelaine, perhaps she could shave 5% off her Shittelaine empire, and sell .001% Shittelaine of LieLande titles to the masses to raise money to pay someone to haul wood up to her suite this winter. Each .001% Shittelaine would receive a cast off or throw away item from the gift grab if they agree to pay for postage and Nuttys time in mailing the item. Of course, Ñutty would have up to 5 years to respond to any such request and you have to agree to take the risk of being sent spoiled expired food items.

A hedgehog at LieLand would be named in your honor or your name/initials could be written in crayon on one of the wallpapered rooms. For an additional donation, a drawing of a dick in your color choice of crayon could be inserted into the background of the wallpaper, drawn on a wall, on the back of the paneling to be installed in the grande salon, or on F4F’s bed frame.

You may or may not be invited to speak at a cocktail party with the French government officials about your .001% Shittelaine title.

Reactions: 24
Filming the grand salon in real life time.
There could be something in that @luna 20.

SBS, an Australian television broadcasting station, had an experimental documentary which followed the Ghan, 'the famous passenger train on its 3,000km trip from Adelaide to Darwin, and has been so popular SBS is planning to release an extended 17-hour cut.'

'A three-hour, prime-time broadcast of a train journey has been hailed as Australia’s next Gold Logie winner, but also condemned as worse than “watching paint dry”.
The experimental SBS documentary The Ghan divided opinion on its way to nabbing half a million viewers across the country.
Marketed as Australia’s first foray into the Norwegian genre of slow TV, the program followed the famous passenger train on its 3,000km trip from Adelaide to Darwin, and has been so popular SBS is planning to release an extended 17-hour cut.
Aired on Sunday night without ad breaks, the documentary showed a driver’s seat view of outback scenery, train tracks and text explaining the local history of each new area – with a focus on Indigenous history and early European, Chinese and Afghan immigrants.'

Somebody at SBS should have contacted Stephanie.
A missed opportunity if ever there was one.

We watched part of it, found it strangely 'hypnotic'.

Reactions: 17
It's Karma.
I remember Fanny videoing Joise & not telling her she had lippy on her teeth. Good friends/people don't do that.

NEED pictures NOW!
Fanny loves to put people down by videoing them in unflattering or embarrassing situations. Is that why the LieLande crew never tell F4F to button up her blouse or pull down her skirt/ dress?

Reactions: 24
We had a similar 'programme' here, was the train from Auckland to I think Invercargill, with a transfer to a ferry between the North and South Islands of NZ. Was played one Xmas day on a small channel. Boring as hell most of the time, as was in real time, with nothing skipped.

Fanny loves to put people down by videoing them in unflattering or embarrassing situations. Is that why the LieLande crew never tell F4F to button up her blouse or pull down her skirt/ dress?
That's because she's a Bitch.

Reactions: 22
Watching Erin watching Fanny, I thought she felt Stephanie was infra dig.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Maybe she has arson in mind, she has proof that she installed fire extinguishers and had the chimneys cleaned, what dream come true for dame F4F no more worries about accountants or accountability to patrons. And she would be free to buy a prettier château or a palazzo in Venice

Reactions: 20
but the question is if shadoh is insured.

Reactions: 15
That thought did cross my mind!

Who has their Christmas Tree Up???

I am watching Nic Tartan Tight Pants putting his "gifted" ? tree up and decorating it .

Then he makes a nice job of laying a Christmas Table ...... Squirrel could learn a thing or two !
Off on a Freebie Hotel stay with his dogs! Ooooo a Fanny Lifestyle break!

My question is this......... what the hell is his day job? The place he rents looks lovely and so - $$ .
Anyone know??

She’s getting tips from Dan’s “chateau”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.