The Chateau Diaries #195 Fraudster Fanny & fraudsters Fleuries, pot and kettle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont watch it...so...they are preparing for advent...let me guess...they tasted the wine for the christmasdinner???

Reactions: 21
I can be un-naughty too. Thanks fo your offer. I can cook, bake (Kuchen und Torten), clean, do the garbage, and be a nice person. I love jazz, chill, like hiking. My language skills are German and British English. I’ll probably start learning the mystical language of the Netherrealms.

You are really a kind and lovely person.

By the way, I made a screenshot of this conversation. Just to make sure in case someone can’t remember, when I stand on your doormat..

Reactions: 38
Philip is an idiot

Reactions: 22
Oh no, now you presented them an idea how to get away with their very own yacht. Renting out. Like B&B on water. YachtBnB. It will support their renovation. But much less work than their château hotel. It's a bargain. They only need an volunteer skipper.

Reactions: 15
Snorts has plenty of potato peelings left over

Reactions: 19
Fools and their money, indeed….
The chateau diaries needs to be renamed officially….ideas being?
Nothing ever gets finished and often never even started.
„Someone in Kentucky did a similar thing, selling land….“
mhmmm interesting. Who could this have been?

Oh, there is more text:“… and after he successfully sold those faux land certifications, he bought a lot of plates, had his wall painted and buys overpriced animal decoration from the UK.“

Reactions: 16
She will have to learn to manage staff quick smart if they intend to follow through with opening their event centre, café etc, listed on their website.

Reactions: 12
I thought Amy was in the diplomatic service or an ambassador for something! Not a nurse

Reactions: 9

...... a seasonal excuse ....... how original?

Wait till he paints it blue again.

Reactions: 13
That's exactly what I told my boss today at work: Since I am preparing for Advent please don't expect me to show up before noon. December is my busiest month since cleaning, groceries shopping, wrapping presents, crafting, decorating etc has to be done. In addition to this I need to attend quite a few Xmas parties and Advent celebrations. Please hit the bell and you will be notified when I show up for my regular routine job.

Reactions: 30
That reminds me of the old joke of the Irish man who blew up a bus, he burnt his lips on the exhaust pipe.

I wonder how many people have been sold identical titles.
As many as have been sold their own individual star in universe

No, it's because there is a rumor that Charles might strip some royals from their titles and line of succession to the throne might change.

Reactions: 12
He is going to be exhausted…. Filming,,editing…doing his hair and nails.
And what of the olde squirrel shop. I thought this was going online for Christmas!.
Where is Potts who was going to make this an amazing project because he was going to be there A LoT…?
No recipe for disaster on squirrels channel either. Was the dried out turkey not a winner winner chicken dinner?
What does the little twit do all day?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.