The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do have a teeny tiny bit of empathy for the poor idiot - now his duties also include the gift vlog - he literally has to do everything now there is no one else.
Sorry, no sympathy from me. He's an adult. He doesn't have to do any of this. He chooses to do it. He's obviously not a self-made man of success. He's actually got a very cushy deal living at the shithole. Room and board taken care of. Sexual needs taken care of, I guess, I don't know for sure. No pressure to get anything done in a timely manner. No boss checking up on him. No job reviews. His own workshop. Adoring fans. I think he's quite happy in his position. He's a real mama's boy so taking orders from women suits him just fine.

Reactions: 32
Stephanie is on to something and she doesn't know it.

I last taught at a French bi-lingual school where the French language curriculum was based on the same model used by the English teachers as outlined by the Victorian Education Department.
The use of children's literature is intrinsic to this model.

A gold star for Stephanie.

Reactions: 13
But is he REALLY happy?

Reactions: 12
Also the English magazine, House and Garden.
You can subscribe online as well. No fee.
And House and Garden have short Youtube videos.
One such showcases the home of Robert Kime before he recently died.

Edit: Just Grift Wood - Rita Konig is also featured on H & G vids.

Edit Edit: I love that book, English Designers At Home. My husband helped the photographer on one of his previous books.

I don't know. Is anyone?
That is a very 'deep' question!
Personally, I think we experience moments of happiness amongst all the other stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

what a thrilling title- well done Phillip must have used all your brain power! at least he has learnt to tell the time
Seriously that took him all day to edit? It’s just a static camera could have at least edit his voice out of it!

Reactions: 29
You must be a baby! GCSE age plus book published in 2012. Hey @HalcyonOrganic here's a young one to put on your spreadsheet.

Me too!

Reactions: 10
"BeUUUtiful!!! They all look so GORgeous! I feel those should go into our bedroom." WTF

Reactions: 18
Could know it all Caroline Goodie two shoes be.....Natti?

Reactions: 15
Well said!
The belly dancing.
I was transfixed.

I love House and Garden but currently have subscriptions to Country Living and Country Homes and Interiors. I also follow them on Instagram.

Reactions: 14
Watching an old episode

Can we blame Ryan for the current Squirrel situation? After all his inability to rewire the lamp and get the screw out made the new volunteer look competent in comparison...

Reactions: 18
These are 2 of my favorites I follow on instagram, absolute beautiful interiors

Reactions: 14
stunning, rooms you want to be in

Reactions: 11
stunning, rooms you want to be in
Yes! That's the key isn't it? You want people to be able to relax and enjoy your surroundings.
One of the many things that irks me about Stephanie and other youtubers is that they have the funds and means to do great interior/exteriors yet their egos won't allow them to hire people who have actual talent.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.