The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the family has sent him in undercover... to find out what the hell Fanny has done to their chateau. They want it back, are disgusted by her and seek to undermine everything she's done. Yorik is a spy for the family. He'll report back, hand over a flash drive and say 'Right, I've copied all her files, including the tax information and here's how we get our chateau back and take her down.'

Wishful thinking. 😄 But a plausible plot line for my Murder at the Shiteaux mystery. I might add the mysterious new handyman as the secret insider who helps Yorick achieve his aims. I'll base the handyman's character on HalcyonOrganic and Le Comte on Yorick. 😆
Perhaps there’s some kind of revert back to the family clause if Fanny fails to meet certain obligations?!? He’s been sent in to ascertain if they’ve been met. They’ve got to be horrified by her actions and any association with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it was a romantic hug. Philip was just helping old drunk Stephanie up the stairs.
View attachment 1744570
I just watched Marc & Amy's vlog- what one earth with the matchy-matchy olive drab jumpers by Snorts and F4F?!? I'm not certain if it was a dig at F4F by the only offerings on the table being some sketch root veg the guests themselves harvested, and Amy was quick to add in that she would be serving them some other food as well- but it certainly looked like something F4F would serve her own guests (I'd like to say back when they were food rationing at CLL, but based on Snorts' recent 4-hour basic turkey and potato-carrot puree fiasco...)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
kept away fom Selmar as I find him too childish FF through it to see what this comment is about

Selmar why weren't you up there helping these two ? . You are certainly strong and talented enough to help shoulder this heavy work. .

Yep he is there filming while Bill and Vivian getting the ball room in shape. Think he has sucked Bill in who thinks they are going to make $$$ towards the place. Selmar not paying for the insulation etc we definately know that. Even got Bill driving him into local area so he can dress up for Hallowen and party then bludges a ride home. Really showing his true colours as a wanna be star but little work

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I just watched Marc & Amy's vlog- what one earth with the matchy-matchy olive drab jumpers by Snorts and F4F?!? I'm not certain if it was a dig at F4F by the only offerings on the table being some sketch root veg the guests themselves harvested, and Amy was quick to add in that she would be serving them some other food as well- but it certainly looked like something F4F would serve her own guests (I'd like to say back when they were food rationing at CLL, but based on Snorts' recent 4-hour basic turkey and potato-carrot puree fiasco...)
I noticed the matching sweaters too…weird! I was fascinated by all the stuff lying around in that room. You would think they would tidy up a little when someone is coming especially someone who is filming their chateau. I don’t watch their vlogs so hopefully the other rooms don’t look like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dont you mean "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation at LL?"

Everyone is already preparing for the gathering...

Yes. Who will be cousin Eddie?

noooo, not that thing.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I am going to call him Angel-eyes. its easier.

Fanny mentioned the family used to come to visit LL and they had like 7 -9 kids. She said they all got out of a huge car looking perfect, like the Von Trapp family. I can just picture them all dressed neatly with perfect manners, just like Angel eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i watched billies vlog...renovating those sad appartments...oh my...who wants to live in those shoeboxappartments...well his family apparently...lucky for him...i hope they pay rent... :rolleyes:

He surely reads here...his cracking on..was mentioned a lott in the first part...then he made a joke...and said moving on...:LOL: good job Billy..cracking on sounds a bit ....how shall i put it...buildersclass?? not that there is anything wrong with builders...lets make myself clear...before i get accused of being an old snobby middleaged queen...;)
You can't be accused of being snobby, aren't you a gardener by profession?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
T Rex Take: I am now watching Our Lady of Lidl's vlog (Kathy, we love you- you call it like it is, and I am sorry about your run-in with the law.) At least it was amicable, but I understand her frustration at the narrow roads and those not taking care driving. LMAO when Kathy is recapping the "Poisonous little troll comment", and remarks, "But as they make their complaint, they sort of turn into a poisonous little troll, which is quite astonishing." Kathy reads the post (which attacks Kathy), and responds with, "Well, I think I'm not menopausal, I'm post-menopausal!" (If you watch Kathy's vlogs, you know she has an incredibly thick skin, so I was howling with laughter when she stated it so matter-of-factly!) "I am fat, but I am NOT disgruntled! I just give my opinion. Oh and twisted old queens- well, I'm not a twisted old queen, either." Kathy also gave a shout out to Tattle to say "It's me- I'm the fat one, okay- you can have the rest!" She remarks the post is quite quite angry and does not know what the anger is about- she is not even sure what vlog the angry poster was responding to, but it made her laugh. Some jackass dropped a comment on her bar that said, "Serves you right", which must be a Stephender, which confused Kathy as she has done nothing to Becca Marion (the poster), as Kathy only speaks the truth. Someone named AidenAborra8263 is also a hater. Kathy, love, stay true to you- we adore you for your unfiltered honesty on all aspects of life, even when you disagree with the "fab 15" of us, and I am glad you are feeling better today. For all my Tartlets and Tartgents, go visit Kathy's Flog in France- hit that Subscribe and Like button. We may not always agree, but FML, when the trolls go after Kathy, we need to offer her our support!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Fanny mentioned the family used to come to visit LL and they had like 7 -9 kids. She said they all got out of a huge car looking perfect, like the Von Trapp family. I can just picture them all dressed neatly with perfect manners, just like Angel eyes.
He needs to bring all those brothers back to Lalande for a nice long visit! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know I have said this before, but they all complain so much about how long editing takes, they should do more live feeds! But they won’t because everything is so fake and scripted. I didn’t realize that until the “outtakes” video where she kept making Kat eat the pie and she didn’t like her reaction and Kat gave her the middle finger.
And they also aren’t smart enough to know how to switch their phones to landscape mode for live vlogs either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I vehemently concur!!!!! :love::love:
Le non. F4F will make it into a production, and sing from the rafters of her crumbling Shitoo in her wretched falsetto- "The hills are alive with the sound of music!" FML, she will attempt to make it into a VonTrapp-style return- make all of the family members emerge from Dan's "Mystery Machine" green van....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if he has gone there as a wanabe vlogger, to jump start a vlog.
You might have a point there. Doesn't that family own other chateaux? Maybe they want to cash in on chateau-verse. After all SJ certainly has worn out their name for her cash in...

Reactions: 13
Oh vey- I finally got round to watching Dan's latest vlog, and see what you've all been going on about with the windows (hey, Amaury- and we wonder why the Grand Salon is still behind at Ye Olde Shitoo- between Amaury dealing with these clowns, watering the foliage, making F4F tea, serving dinner, and dealing with whatever crisis os the day rears its head at that dump- no wonder you're not getting shyte done). For forks sake, Dan, what is the point of re-creating the windows when you don't even have a bloody roof atop your crumbling abode in the forest? You're as daft as F4F!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yorick is THE best thing that's happened to Lalande all year. I hope he never leaves!
View attachment 1744243
He reminds me of someone famous(?) but I can't put my finger on it. It's driving me crazy! Got any ideas?
It is all very strange that he is ‘volunteering’ at La Lande. Why is he not working at the real family chateau. I am sure there is loads of work for him to do that will benefit the family Directly.
Why Are these Nadalacs always returning?. Do they actually still own La Lande? Is Stephanie lying about ownership? Who the hell keeps visiting their old property once they have sold it. Everything in Fannys life doesn’t add up. Her houses, her exes and her finances.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.