The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mousepanda8, after reading your pasted snippets from her former friends platform (thank you for that) I strongly believe, and always have, that she’s incredibly unhappy and always has been. Her life is driven by trying to fill a void and creating an illusion on any platform she can of decadence, inclusion and happiness. All the things she was starved of growing up in a Care Home on the outskirts of a small town.

Her and Micheal hit it off so well because they were both lost souls who wanted all the fun with no responsibility. Both ‘looked after’ adults.

I find this remark made by SJ ‘try to be tolerant of intolerant people’ fascinating. Is this formed by past life experiences of people being intolerant to her? You bet it is! That’s why she is surrounded by people who most would find hard to tolerate day to day. It would also explain why she puts up with Snorts.

Snorts; I think he sees himself as someone special to take care of her, to mollycoddle her. To shield her. He’s actually just slipped into the shoes of former guardians past. Potts, Larkin, old boyfriends, Frank and Ivo to an extent - someone to take care of adulting for her (the boring bits). He’s nothing special and will be replaced by another just as past history and pattern of behaviour dictates. Also her past guardians enabled her, he has done the complete opposite.

Conclusion; at the age of almost 50 and still living like a lost child it’ll take someone extra special to take care of her and bring her down to earth. I think most grounded achievers need an equal to share their life with and not a 50 year old juvenile who needs tolerance and their clothes laying out for them mid morning.

If she wasn’t a complete liar, user and all round immoral person one would almost feel sorry for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Marquie had 11 children according to streps patron flog and 60 grandchildren. He may even be a great grandchild? (They must have at least 100 + of those) I wonder what the de Nadaillac family think of the ' restoration' and I wonder why he chose to come back? what does he gain?
Maybe he was summoned 🙄😂….
Perhaps Stephanie will interview him for patreon…and the question’ where do you see yourself in ten years time ….might be answered.In squirrels bedroom running this chateau with your money 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMHO, I think it could be curiosity about the Shittelaine’s lack of restoration, the YouTube channel notoriety, and her non profit association. Remember the Marquis didn’t really want to sell to Fanny and had another offer but had to sell to Fanny/Larkin/ Daddy because her father made the first offer on the property.

I think the Marquis and his family are unhappy and uneasy with the manner in which F4F has exploited the Marquis history and connection ( even though they visit the property occasionally). I don’t think they are thrilled to be associated with the Shittelaine, her sketchy non profit association, the gift grab, and you tube channels/ chateau DIY. The Shittelaine delights in repeatedly putting down and showing the poor condition of the Dump when it was first purchased by Daddy/Larkin and that she was going to “save” the derelict farmhouse. That may be embarrassing to the Marquis and family.

The Shittelaine often exaggerates the Marquis association with the farmhouse and its contents. Remember her video where she recants how the ghost of the Marquis relative who built the farmhouse supposedly was happy with her being at the farmhouse and her restoration efforts?

I think that the family is tired of fielding questions about the Shittelaine, the Shittelaine exploiting the Marquis connection, and are concerned about the Shittelaine’s dodgy reputation and dodgy use of the non profit and are concerned about being involved in any negative press or negative actions associated with their family due to F4F. I think that a relative who is actually on the premises for several days could probably provide a more accurate representation of what is going on at the Dump instead of a carefully managed visit from the family, constantly filmed by the pink camera.

He loves them so much he doesn’t know a thing about them.
Yes Phylis they come in different colours and shapes. You turnip head
]

Snorts grandparents probably didn’t eat beetroot so Snorts has no knowledge about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thats probably why the relationship with snorts is apparently going down the drain. Snorts is equally as childish and unable to cope with basic adulting - he would happily spend his day setting tables and fondling porcelain. She will get away with doing seemingly nothing for now- but as snorts is becoming less useful and is generally disliked it seems universally in the chateau, she will no doubt hatch a plan to rid herself of him- Clara alluded to the fact before that she wants him gone - but she can't show her true malicious hand - the poor princess has to be the victim so like Selmar she needs a Natzi hand to make him run so someone else can have the blame or claim to be heartbroken.

Issue is this time she has very obviously made him a public boyfriend figure. Frank and Ivo left before the chateau channel began and we have heard what I believe to be a very small part of the story of why they fled. Potts and Larkin (whilst rumours have flown about bedroom escapades) have been introduced as ' friends' and unless you know - they have the image of happily married men who have appeared less and less on the channel over time - if they disappeared would we know? In fact, they did disappear for ages and it made 0 affect to the flog ( which is all she cares about as it brings her the 2 things she craves, money and attention)

Snorts has become a regular appearance as for god knows why sees to be liked by the fans. They have snippets of him everywhere and on every flog. He has been less in our face on camera recently but if he stopped- people would ask where he is as they ship Stephedge as a couple. He can't be 'sick' forever. Besides who would film and edit for her majesty! If steph wants him out it will need to be carefully plotted. She wants him to go quietly so it doesn't bring her negative attention before she can spin the story. It needs to be painting Philip as the 'wrong' one and Natzi needs to ensure he exits without bringing any of the precious porceline/ jewellery etc with him. They also need to find a way to keep him quiet. As much irt as she has on him- I'm suRe he knows a few secrets of hers that she doesn't want out,

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Quite honestly they come across as two people who wish they still lived at the Chateau and could be in the vlogs
I think Lielande as we know it today would have been in a much better state of repair, the animals would have been cared for and their needs met if they had managed to overcome the tyranny of IJ and her outdated views . I would have liked to have made their aquaintance albeit virtually.

• Heart
Perhaps there’s some kind of revert back to the family clause if Fanny fails to meet certain obligations?!? He’s been sent in to ascertain if they’ve been met. They’ve got to be horrified by her actions and any association with her.
little print which daddy and her didn't read.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To expose Fanny's lies, her financial misuse of Patreon funds, her tax dodges, her manipulation of the truth... to perhaps force her into selling the farmhouse back to them. 'To make her an offer she can't refuse' because, if she does refuse, she'll end up in prison.

Ever hopeful.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Natti was a volunteer first? What happened? Why did SJ choose Natti over Selmar? She can’t keep friends. Thank you for posting this. SJ is truly a horrible woman.
natty was in the house before covid, selmar
He needs to bring all those brothers back to Lalande for a nice long visit! :love:
didn't they have reunion couple od years ago, before covid? and fanny had to leave her bedroom to them and bunked in mother's apartment?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
kept away fom Selmar as I find him too childish FF through it to see what this comment is about

Selmar why weren't you up there helping these two ? . You are certainly strong and talented enough to help shoulder this heavy work. .

Yep he is there filming while Bill and Vivian getting the ball room in shape. Think he has sucked Bill in who thinks they are going to make $$$ towards the place. Selmar not paying for the insulation etc we definately know that. Even got Bill driving him into local area so he can dress up for Hallowen and party then bludges a ride home. Really showing his true colours as a wanna be star but little work
selmar is a dreamer...certainly not a hard worker...i guess that was also a reason Her Nutty lost her temper...she is also lazy as hell...but its always easier to look at other peoples work than looking in the mirror..

talking about viv and simon....omg that la vie en rose is really working on my nerves.. :eek: that gym is horrrible...and that swimmingpool area is more fit for a whorehouse...:rolleyes: not to mention those old ugly yellow 70s sofas she put in that small red bordelloroom..

• Haha
  • Heart
It has just crossed my mind that he is a paid actor and has nothing to do with the previous owners family. It’s the only thing that makes sense.
Shouldn't an actor with these looks be able to find a better engagement?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes. Who will be cousin Eddie?

Fanny mentioned the family used to come to visit LL and they had like 7 -9 kids. She said they all got out of a huge car looking perfect, like the Von Trapp family. I can just picture them all dressed neatly with perfect manners, just like Angel eyes.
The Von Trapps - how convenient that Stephanie has a resident Natzi to complete the ensemble cast. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Natti was a volunteer first? What happened? Why did SJ choose Natti over Selmar? She can’t keep friends. Thank you for posting this. SJ is truly a horrible woman.
Probably because she needed a gatekeeper with a mean streak that didn’t mind getting bloody when necessary.

Reactions: 15
I think Lielande as we know it today would have been in a much better state of repair, the animals would have been cared for and their needs met if they had managed to overcome the tyranny of IJ and her outdated views . I would have liked to have made their aquaintance albeit virtually.
Did anyone see Antoines dog on this visit. I do not recall, just wondering?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The first I ever saw him was that series in the UK, with the drunk dad...
Was that with Richard Briers, set in Scotland? He was very young then and I can never remember the name of the series.

Perhaps there’s some kind of revert back to the family clause if Fanny fails to meet certain obligations?!? He’s been sent in to ascertain if they’ve been met. They’ve got to be horrified by her actions and any association with her.
Is it not odd that he arrives around the time of her visit to the assembly national? No tax returns for what? Two years? Goes up to Paris to give a talk about how YouTube and patreon saved her tit'o and kaboom, a member of the aristocrat family that used to own said tit'o arrives to volunteer. Just a coincidence perhaps...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thats probably why the relationship with snorts is apparently going down the drain. Snorts is equally as childish and unable to cope with basic adulting - he would happily spend his day setting tables and fondling porcelain. She will get away with doing seemingly nothing for now- but as snorts is becoming less useful and is generally disliked it seems universally in the chateau, she will no doubt hatch a plan to rid herself of him- Clara alluded to the fact before that she wants him gone - but she can't show her true malicious hand - the poor princess has to be the victim so like Selmar she needs a Natzi hand to make him run so someone else can have the blame or claim to be heartbroken.

Issue is this time she has very obviously made him a public boyfriend figure. Frank and Ivo left before the chateau channel began and we have heard what I believe to be a very small part of the story of why they fled. Potts and Larkin (whilst rumours have flown about bedroom escapades) have been introduced as ' friends' and unless you know - they have the image of happily married men who have appeared less and less on the channel over time - if they disappeared would we know? In fact, they did disappear for ages and it made 0 affect to the flog ( which is all she cares about as it brings her the 2 things she craves, money and attention)

Snorts has become a regular appearance as for god knows why sees to be liked by the fans. They have snippets of him everywhere and on every flog. He has been less in our face on camera recently but if he stopped- people would ask where he is as they ship Stephedge as a couple. He can't be 'sick' forever. Besides who would film and edit for her majesty! If steph wants him out it will need to be carefully plotted. She wants him to go quietly so it doesn't bring her negative attention before she can spin the story. It needs to be painting Philip as the 'wrong' one and Natzi needs to ensure he exits without bringing any of the precious porceline/ jewellery etc with him. They also need to find a way to keep him quiet. As much irt as she has on him- I'm suRe he knows a few secrets of hers that she doesn't want out,
I had never heard of the term ‘ship’ until I went down the rabbit hole of the outlander fandom when outlander first came out. I wish I had tattler then 😂. in fact this whole fandom thing is weird. Why do people become so obsessed. To the point they see no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To expose Fanny's lies, her financial misuse of Patreon funds, her tax dodges, her manipulation of the truth... to perhaps force her into selling the farmhouse back to them. 'To make her an offer she can't refuse' because, if she does refuse, she'll end up in prison.

Ever hopeful.
It’s very possible the Marquis’ family is working with the government to expose her misdeeds. But would they actually want the property back in the condition it’s in. After all, it is in far worse condition than it was 17 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IMHO, I think it could be curiosity about the Shittelaine’s lack of restoration, the YouTube channel notoriety, and her non profit association. Remember the Marquis didn’t really want to sell to Fanny and had another offer but had to sell to Fanny/Larkin/ Daddy because her father made the first offer on the property.

I think the Marquis and his family are unhappy and uneasy with the manner in which F4F has exploited the Marquis history and connection ( even though they visit the property occasionally). I don’t think they are thrilled to be associated with the Shittelaine, her sketchy non profit association, the gift grab, and you tube channels/ chateau DIY. The Shittelaine delights in repeatedly putting down and showing the poor condition of the Dump when it was first purchased by Daddy/Larkin and that she was going to “save” the derelict farmhouse. That may be embarrassing to the Marquis and family.

The Shittelaine often exaggerates the Marquis association with the farmhouse and its contents. Remember her video where she recants how the ghost of the Marquis relative who built the farmhouse supposedly was happy with her being at the farmhouse and her restoration efforts?

I think that the family is tired of fielding questions about the Shittelaine, the Shittelaine exploiting the Marquis connection, and are concerned about the Shittelaine’s dodgy reputation and dodgy use of the non profit and are concerned about being involved in any negative press or negative actions associated with their family due to F4F. I think that a relative who is actually on the premises for several days could probably provide a more accurate representation of what is going on at the Dump instead of a carefully managed visit from the family, constantly filmed by the pink camera.

]

Snorts grandparents probably didn’t eat beetroot so Snorts has no knowledge about it.
its always difficult to see what others do with your former property...but in the end the one who bought decides...otherwise you would not sell...i still have the feeling that there were a lott of familymembers who didnt wanted to sell...but also dint want to pay for the upkeep...happens a lott in France..

Btw that Amy and Marc are serving this to their guests?? nothing wrong with beetroots, carrots and turnips....but in this way??? no meat of fish?? oh my god...it looks like pigfood...it certainly is on a budget... :rolleyes: when they ever visit Lalande they for sure get bruxells sprouts and left over pasta...;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.