Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KyBourbon

VIP Member
If you told Fanny a secret ...... it wouldn't stay "secret" for long !!! :cautious:
Ain’t that the truth! It was KILLING her when Dan and Annalise separated. She dropped several “hints” in her vlogs (disguised as “jokes” with Dan) because she just couldn’t stand it! And once Dan made the announcement…Fanny couldn’t wait to release her own vlog letting everyone know she had known all along. I sincerely hope that when Fanny and Snorts part ways, every last person in Fanny’s chateau world releases a vlog about their own take on the relationship and its demise. Bitch! 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

T Rex

VIP Member
Her friendship and chemistry with MP was spot on - they are fun, entertaining and at ease with one another. I have watched several of her videos when she started her vlogs, and it's like watching a very different person (with a different cast of characters). She made things, sewed, and actually took part in projects for the chateau. Much more interesting than what she films for us now. She and Michael need to rekindle their friendship.
The earlier vlogs made her so much more likable of a person- when she was getting up early to actually cook brekkie for the B&B guests, to making lunch and dinner. I agree- her interaction with MP (who we all could see swings for the other team from the onset) had great chemistry as friends, as was fun. Once Fanny gained a staff of volunteers, Patron $, and Snorts, her vlogs lost their luster.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

RWChatter

Chatty Member
14) the real reason the lake was drained!

In our years at the local chateau, where the owners were freaked by the unbridled costs of regulative legal water management into actually emptying their lake, a ravaging decision solely based on a bogus fear but certainly not unprecedented in our area, we got somewhat acquainted with the stringency of these governmental interventions and the ecological responsibilities they entail. These strict directives have sadly driven many locals away because of their unworkable and unaffordable bureaucracy, ironically leaving their once thriving industrial properties, like watermills, to the same elements the thus broken rules are supposed to prioritize and favorize.

Completely captivated by the fierceness these walks uncover, all I needed without ever knowing it beforehand, I always return to our tiny Les Pierres comfortably convinced by its size, its magic and the correctness of our choice to never have to empty a lake.
mousepanda8, thank you for putting these all together and posting!! Very interesting! :D:D

• Heart
Reactions: 30

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I relate in a sense... I've become a transient in other people's lives.
But that's what being "the queer kid" in the most backwards thinking inbred part of your country entails, sadly.
I now have five good Judys in my life, and that is all that matters.
Yes, unfortunately my story is just one of several in my life. And I’m not alone…many more stories like mine. Being excluded is painful. Most of my straight friends from childhood and early adulthood suddenly disappeared when I came out. But I’ve got great friends now. I hope that my nieces have a “gay best friend” when they get older. I think we really do make life a lot more interesting and fun!

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
see-catherine-ohara.gif

1668768150806.png

Dan and SJ.png

R Mc

23 minutes ago
❤ ❤ ❤ can’t put my finger in it but I just love when Stephanie & Dan are together ❤❤❤

Martina Lynskey

8 hours ago
Love the chemistry between Stephanie & Dan, so natural and heart warming 😉

200w (1).gif

1668768204347.png

Alice Allan

12 hours ago
My name at the end is not listed on patrons! What’s going on?

The Chateau Diaries

12 hours ago
I don’t know, I’ll look into it straight away, Alice ❤

200w (2).gif

1668768263573.png

Philip Janssen
Hi everyone!! I’m just quickly popping in to let you know that my video will not be premiering straight after this one. We’ve been driving all day to film another château and are about to have dinner
Philip Janssen After dinner I’ll see if I can finish editing it, but I might fall asleep before the video’s done. If you have notifications turned on on my channel, you’ll be notified when it’s up! :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Yet they were reported to Mods by a Tattler, after a total of 7 inoffensive posts!
some people did that to me too.....i was even send on a 4 weeks cruise... :eek: but i came bouncing back...when you really have something to say...nobody can silence you...at least not me..;) or it could be me...i am not used to be silenced by bad people with sneaky pretences....

• Heart
  • Wow

Scorpio

Please see the episode with Davey's 5 year plan. The pond is still there and will be a natural pond and not a fishery as it was historical. On Davey's plans it has a structure near it for viewing, etc. Michael Potts likes to swim in natural areas and the Moat, so he will enjoy to swim there. The lake was drained due to the demands of the EU water police and is being surveyed to return in a new more eco friendly state. The new modern pool is going in where the tennis court is in about three years.
Ms Gooder's English is slipping

• Haha
  • Wow

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Patreon flog:

Snort's wants all the lights on at La Lande because that's what he saw at the Chateau they visited. The Chateau they visited had poor paintings, expensive carpets and curtains, not my taste but hey ho-Fanny will want some carpets. Gushing Fanny (eww what a horrid thought) says she likes to visit other Chateau for inspiration to improve La Lande. I say "enough bloody inspiration do some work!!!! also you need some cohesion in the dump it is beginning to look like a tacky theme park"

At the antiques fair Snorts buys two truly naff candle holders (one for his office, pah ha hah where he works so hard) and one for the winter Salon.

Classic Fanny flirting with wine seller (he was handsome) she gushed "oh I love your labels" he replies "they're my wife's doing" ha ha ha ha Fanny still bought wine and peach liquor.

In essence this flog was not complete it just ends. I think she managed to grift a bag by plugging the woman's Etsy account.

No mention of any work no goodbye kiss my arse just an abrupt end. She can't be arsed.

Other takes from said flog Phi Phi is dressing Fanny because she is dressed like Maggie Thatcher again. Pubes stop with your Granny dress up fetish you are making Fanny look really frumpy

• Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
What is worse?
Trump announcing that he is going to run for US President again OR Watching Stephanie and listening to PhiPhi babble and gurgle behind the pink phone OR Natti pretending to be Caroline Gooder (what an awful made up name, by the way) OR Putin, whoops by mistake sending missiles into Poland?
Meanwhile, a voting booth in the US on Election Day…😄

2ED265C4-2148-42D7-99DC-64EED938234B.jpeg

• Haha

Patriciarella

VIP Member
D556A0A0-A19F-4B7F-B115-01CC59FF30E2.jpeg

Dan cut down Mummy’s lilac tree. She will be cross at him and maybe now I will be her favorite. SJ what do you mean I’m not even your favorite? Why is Dan spending the night?
85B15CB5-26A0-4C12-A545-87DB9D4DBFB0.jpeg

Darling there are so many men around again. Should I send the Nadiac kid home? What do you mean who will take care of you? I will. I will learn French. I will learn to cook.
C9EE612D-AD21-4A76-B978-70BB19E93F86.jpeg

Darling I will make a show of me cooking and then you can do 1 less show and just relax. No I didn’t sleep with you to get famous. I know Dan used your viewers to get his YouTube plaque. Darling calm down, here let me fix you a drink.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I have no friends from childhood.
I relate in a sense... I've become a transient in other people's lives.
But that's what being "the queer kid" in the most backwards thinking inbred part of your country entails, sadly.
I now have five good Judys in my life, and that is all that matters.

• Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Meanwhile, I've finally gotten round to watching Manor & Maker- Pavlina visits! Sarah exudes the mom-vibe on this one- I thought their interaction was really lovely, as they bring Pavlina to their weekly second-hand market visit, where Pavlina bought an unworking clock for 5 Euro. Pavlina found them a chandelier, which Shrek stated how unfortunate it was she couldn't take it home, but they'd hang it up and she could come and use it whenever she chose. (Shrek actually sounded very Dad-like for a change, which was much more refreshing than his creepy vibe with Fanny.) I can't be negative on this- the chandelier was a good find. Back at their chateau, a tiny bird has gotten in, so the trio try to get it out (no one is chasing it with a broom) by opening windows and turning off the lights- success! Next day, Shrek is out at the old barn, and there is a hole in the roof. The structural beams have been compromised. Shrek and Sarah did have an architect come in, and there will need to be a major renovation. Shrek attempts to throw a rope over the roof with a tennis ball and proves he throws like a girl. but lands it on the third attempt in order to get the tarp over the roof. Insert a an homespun ad for Shrek's prints (hey, can't be mad- vice crying poor and begging for viewers to join Patreon, they are selling their own products- which is admirable, whether you like Shrek's art or not- I give them props for this!) The vlog ends with a lovely walk at sunset. T Rex Takeaway on this one- they showed Pavlina visited, but were not at all intrusive with her- if anything, I think Shrek and Sarah just enjoyed her being there, as they are empty nesters. The barn roof was probably something they knew needed to be sorted, but not the extent of the beams being damaged as well. Props were given for no whining about lack of funds, and neither the phrases, "Subscribe and hit the like button!" nor "You can become a Patreon!" were uttered. While most find their vlogs dull, I actually enjoy them.

• Heart

LadyRed

VIP Member
Not everyone can make lasting friendships in their school years, and sometimes one also can't control the gender of the people one ends up getting close with. I was a weird kid on the spectrum, growing up in Eastern Europe. I had trouble bonding as a kid, and also could never seem to be able to finance the activities the other kids did which allowed them to hang out with each other and get close. School trips, swimming lessons, parties, prom etc. were out of bounds for me.

I'm a strange lassie and I know it, but most girls/women are a lot less socially forgiving than men. I end up grating or offending them without meaning to, so now most of my social circle and my closest friends tend to be men. II moved to the UK after finishing highschool. Having to be on the job market improved things tremendously for me, I've made most of my friends through work. I've gotten better with social cues and how to manage people's feelings but I have the impression most women don't see me as the best friend type. My best female friend is unfortunately abroad and on a 7 hours difference time zone, we catch up once in a while, but if I'm hanging out with someone in my day to day life chances are it's a man.

What I'm saying is, lacking friends from childhood, friends of a certain gender, or friends in general is not a foolproof method of gouging someone's nature.

@KyBourbon and @MRShavershamsdress I never understood why the world is so stupid as to alienate and hate people for something as trivial and natural as sexual orientation. Of course, I can see this aspect of your life has been nothing but trivial. I hope one day this will be a thing of the past.

Last edited:
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Yes, SJ and Snorts were invited over to pick turnips and flog about what great friends they are. Keeping up appearances!

I would suggest this incredibly angry ‘poisonous little troll’ is still here lurking. No one gets that angry over three tame comments unless they’ve been triggered by something else just before hand. The lake comment was months ago - harbouring intense anger that long and bursting all over the Rosieries page? Neh, they felt aggrieved that they were banished from our community, especially as we’re all getting on so well at the moment, so called us fat and menopausal and had a tantrum 😂

Come out, come out where ever you are, hiding in the shadows. You know you just can’t stay away from us … curiosity getting the better of you is it?
Blimey they did throw one didn't they. Aaany hoo, I am menopausal and could also be considered fat so I have this to say to angry person.

bovvered.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Amaury bless him... trying so hard to show an interest, but Snorts just won't shut up! Talking over him constantly and of course he's the closest to the mic.... then there's, " this card was intended for my dead friend..., my friend died so I didn't send this earlier...., did I tell you my friend died"? ge-whiz...

• Haha
  • Wow

Madame No

VIP Member
Poor Little Fanny stuck with an ugly HMN so sad. 😢 It must be a real challenge to drag her sorry ass out of bed everyday knowing that she MUST vlog to keep the money engine going. Her ego has completely taken over her id. Her overwhelming need for attention and adoration is a driving force in her life. I'm sure she has sleepless nights worrying about how she is going to keep this charade up. She is so desperate that she allowed that parasite Phyllis to invade every part of her life. Unfortunately for her, she is so set in her ways that it would be all but impossible to find a healthy loving partner. She's just too far gone. Whether she stays at the shithole or runs off to Venice, the end will be the same, an aging wannabe aristocrat saddled with a third rate gigolo drinking boxed wine in a room full of peeling wallpaper watching old CD vlogs.

• Heart
  • Sad

mousepanda8

VIP Member
14) the real reason the lake was drained!

In our years at the local chateau, where the owners were freaked by the unbridled costs of regulative legal water management into actually emptying their lake, a ravaging decision solely based on a bogus fear but certainly not unprecedented in our area, we got somewhat acquainted with the stringency of these governmental interventions and the ecological responsibilities they entail. These strict directives have sadly driven many locals away because of their unworkable and unaffordable bureaucracy, ironically leaving their once thriving industrial properties, like watermills, to the same elements the thus broken rules are supposed to prioritize and favorize.

Completely captivated by the fierceness these walks uncover, all I needed without ever knowing it beforehand, I always return to our tiny Les Pierres comfortably convinced by its size, its magic and the correctness of our choice to never have to empty a lake.

• Wow
Reactions: 29