The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gorgeous

Reactions: 10
And please someone post the sideways photo of his hairy mouth- that photo always gets me. It is a picture that will never be forgotten.
I’ve got two that I saved!

Fanny and PhiPhi’s first meeting!

And a close-up of PhiPhi’s mouth…

Reactions: 26
Thank goodness she never made it to Australia.
Hopefully her Mother can have a good talk to her? Someone needs to.
something happened to her for sure. i hope she saw the light i. e. how unhealthy her relationship with lalande bunch was.

Reactions: 16
I keep my candles in the freezer. You get a much slower burn if the wax is frozen. Only don't tell Snorts this trick. One day Fanny will go hunting for crumpets and find he's emptied the freezer, filled it with candles and her precious crumpets are moldy and stale.

Reactions: 23
caroline gooder
2 hours ago
No. He doesn't live with his ex-partner Annalise anymore. She and their two sons live in the homestead they built. He maybe dating someone now.
I guess Nati is still on Gooder Comment Duty. Perhaps she should also take up the language program Phyllis is so passionate about.

Reactions: 18
Big love to all.
I've never forgotten this classic 1991 story about the Harvey Milk school in NYC, for high school kids so gay their families threw them out.
Still happening everywhere. Homeless gay teenagers. Bless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
For a minute I thought those red chairs were made of pipe cleaners!

Reactions: 10
So Billster and Gwen got so hacked off with Sadie and Slow Mo that he bought more flooring and got Sean to fit it in their Convent apartment. He was highly critical of the messy workspace and the laminate not fitted correctly ! Lack of funds slowed / stopped their progress, no excuse for not clearing / cleaning as you go, they are pathetic, and need to take a leaf out of Billy, Sean, Rick's, Micks work ethic book.

Reactions: 20
I love your china and Champagne coupes. I am useless at tablescaping so would go for simple but I am sure someone will be along soon with some wonderful ideas.

Reactions: 11
Thanks everyone for all the comments today. I have cried, but mostly laughed at all the wit and humor. My husband, who is suffering from mental issues, is having a bad day, thus I am too. Being on this site is really helping me through it. Love to all!

Reactions: 39
I would love Clara to tell us if the residents of the chateau openly discuss and debate Fill-Up’s sexuality. Is he overly friendly with the plentiful gay visitors?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.