The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. However, I have been busy. 😉

View attachment 1724408

Marcia Hughes
1 hour ago
How many permanent staff do you have now at La Lande

View attachment 1724411

146agi122
11 hours ago
It came to me during my recent viewing of Ms. JARVIS's vlog, like a lightening bolt, that she has an uncanny resemblence to the world famous DALIDA, who was a french/italian singer in the 60's 70's 80,'s born in Egypt. She sang in 11 languages. Her appearance and even her height are the same.

Hi Curtis,

View attachment 1724339 View attachment 1724343

View attachment 1724357 View attachment 1724372

Let's not forget, Dana is also a dear ringer for an older Dalida, but Stephanie Jarvis also fits the bill.

From the CD, 8/26/21 comments...
MoiNature
15 hours ago
Dana is a dead ringer for the late singer Dalida.

View attachment 1724360 View attachment 1724347 View attachment 1724349
I noticed he didn’t remark about F4F’s singing talents as compared to Dalida, only that she looked like Dalida. Guess even Curtis has limits to what he will do for the Shittelaine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he prefers his gowns to be flowing, beaded, with sequins. Then of course there's the matching accessories. Shoes wouldn't be a problem as we know he cherishes his heels. Playing dress-ups with Fanny for the camera to the delight of his delusional fans. He must have felt orgasmic going through Mummy's wardrobe. For him, Fanny's overly extensive wardrobe must be a wet dream.

(Incidentally, I've just returned from clothes shopping with my husband. So I'm not feeling generous. Such a freaking trial! He doesn't like anything! After three hours of trawling through menswear stores with him, I don't know if he needs a bullet in the skull, or I do).
But did he pay for lunch? 🥴

Sorry I don't care really 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
(Incidentally, I've just returned from clothes shopping with my husband. So I'm not feeling generous. Such a freaking trial! He doesn't like anything! After three hours of trawling through menswear stores with him, I don't know if he needs a bullet in the skull, or I do).
I hate clothes shopping (can you believe it…a gay man who hates shopping for clothes? How’s that for breaking stereotypes! 😆). So, my partner buys clothes for me. I just wear whatever he brings home…and I love it! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So Brenda is dumping photos and details of her trip to HMN in FB. Staying in the Marquis Suite, which I also thought this was one (or only) "showcase" room. So much not done here as well.....
Wouldn’t it be great if Chateau DIY did an unfiltered episode on the Dump ( aka the “Real Chateau DIY “) and showed clips of footage detailing all the half assed work, disregard of workplace safety, and unfinished portions of rooms and projects that the crew had to edit out or film around to make the Shittelaine’s DIY episodes. It could be a “what not to do “ or “bloopers” episode/expose, “Chateau DIY, the LieLand Chronicles Bloopers edition.”

You could show F4F measuring and hanging wallpaper incorrectly, crawling on flimsy scaffolding in the red tower that was unsafe, climbing ladders in stilettos, attempting constructions projects in eveningwear or low cut dresses, half finished paint jobs, not protecting furniture and flooring during work, failing to follow recommendations on heating, Mummy crawling in the oven, Fanny’s crayon magic on wallpaper errors, the fire hazard of Narnia and the Dump in general (Fanny complaining about fire extinguishers, all the trash in the attics and outer buildings), the health hazards of peacock poo covered wooden beams and tracking the poo into the home, and chickens and peahens in the kitchen, etc. They could do an entire episode on the Marquis suite alone (incomplete paint jobs that abruptly end, incomplete ceiling moulding, the dusty piano, etc.

Portions of the Dump remind me of the Winchester house in the United States, where construction on rooms end abruptly, doors open to nowhere or a huge drops, etc.

They could follow up with a “Chateau DIY - Lie Lande Brocante edition” showing Snorts and F4F purchasing and using improperly cleaned rugs and curtains, unwashed china, etc. Snorts could do a segment on searching for and purchasing the paaaaaaarfect velvet cape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Actually, being the mean girl I so naturally am, I’d love to see SmolPhiPhi-o’lurv here. I occasionally feel the need to make someone cry…🤭
I think he is here all the time, lurking in the shadows, and weeping daily into all of the fine linen handkerchiefs Fanny has stashed away in Narnia. After a good daily cry, the Douche Lord gazes at his reflection in one of the many mirrors at LieLande, pulls out his second hand book by Stuart Smalley that he found at the local brocante and repeats to himself over and over,
“ I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!”

After a good hour of affirmations, Snorts puts on a soothing facial mask, gives himself a good manicure and applies a new nail polish color, spot cleans his new velveteen high heeled boots, raids F4F’s closet for clothing to wear, pours himself a glass of expensive grifted wine, and then enthusiastically goes with a croissant and tea to wake the Shittelaine, and begins a new day of online auction shopping, deleting and adding YouTube comments (hello Caroline. Gooder!), chasing hedgehogs, watching Netflix movies, and “decorating”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wouldn’t it be great if Chateau DIY did an unfiltered episode on the Dump ( aka the “Real Chateau DIY “) and showed clips of footage detailing all the half assed work, disregard of workplace safety, and unfinished portions of rooms and projects that the crew had to edit out or film around to make the Shittelaine’s DIY episodes. It could be a “what not to do “ or “bloopers” episode/expose, “Chateau DIY, the LieLand Chronicles Bloopers edition.”

You could show F4F measuring and hanging wallpaper incorrectly, crawling on flimsy scaffolding in the red tower that was unsafe, climbing ladders in stilettos, attempting constructions projects in eveningwear or low cut dresses, half finished paint jobs, not protecting furniture and flooring during work, failing to follow recommendations on heating, Mummy crawling in the oven, Fanny’s crayon magic on wallpaper errors, the fire hazard of Narnia and the Dump in general (Fanny complaining about fire extinguishers, all the trash in the attics and outer buildings), the health hazards of peacock poo covered wooden beams and tracking the poo into the home, and chickens and peahens in the kitchen, etc. They could do an entire episode on the Marquis suite alone (incomplete paint jobs that abruptly end, incomplete ceiling moulding, the dusty piano, etc.

Portions of the Dump remind me of the Winchester house in the United States, where construction on rooms end abruptly, doors open to nowhere or a huge drops, etc.

They could follow up with a “Chateau DIY - Lie Lande Brocante edition” showing Snorts and F4F purchasing and using improperly cleaned rugs and curtains, unwashed china, etc. Snorts could do a segment on searching for and purchasing the paaaaaaarfect velvet cape.
Wow Gracie. I was thinking along the same lines not so long ago. Considering F4F and the daft Scot are now only included for comedic value I don't believe Channel 4 would be totally against such a project. They are probably as frustrated with the woman as we are. I suspect she doesn't fulfill contractual obligations either. Thank you for suggesting this more succintly than I ever could. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We’ve never seen Philip’s closet. I know there’s not enough room in Stephanie’s closet or bedroom for Philip’s things even though they do share some items. I think he really lives in that other nearby room, where his lady desk is kept.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think he is here all the time, lurking in the shadows, and weeping daily into all of the fine linen handkerchiefs Fanny has stashed away in Narnia. After a good daily cry, the Douche Lord gazes at his reflection in one of the many mirrors at LieLande, pulls out his second hand book by Stuart Smalley that he found at the local brocante and repeats to himself over and over,
“ I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!”

After a good hour of affirmations, Snorts puts on a soothing facial mask, gives himself a good manicure and applies a new nail polish color, spot cleans his new velveteen high heeled boots, raids F4F’s closet for clothing to wear, pours himself a glass of expensive grifted wine, and then enthusiastically goes with a croissant and tea to wake the Shittelaine, and begins a new day of online auction shopping, deleting and adding YouTube comments (hello Caroline. Gooder!), chasing hedgehogs, watching Netflix movies, and “decorating”
Oh Gracie! Who knew an almost complete stranger from a vicious gossip site could give me the best Christmas present EVER!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We’ve never seen Philip’s closet. I know there’s not enough room in Stephanie’s closet or bedroom for Philip’s things even though they do share some items. I think he really lives in that other nearby room, where his lady desk is kept.
I agree. It also gives him the privacy to look for Grinder dates/liaisons, hack into F4F’s laptop, and unabashedly play with all of his stuffed hedgehog toys without feeling judged by Lord Chamberpottie and Anne Marie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Free tip to Chateau DIY producers. Chateau DIY could do an entire series on unsafe workplaces and unsafe work techniques if they just hooked up with Dan at his Dump. I can see it now, “Chateau DIY, the shell of a dream (and building) shattered, Dan the gardener cautionary tales.”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I read in one of the threads a comment from Brenda and someone else. Regarding patreon and their criticism of how she spent the money. SJ has clearly said that the patreon money is for the restoration of the shittoo. And the only reason anything gets done is thanks to patreons. So it stands to reason they want a say. And they should have a say. SJ also made it into an association, a charity of sorts to escape taxes. But then the money could only be used to restore, not enhance. Which is why there’s no pool. She said in one of her blogs it wasn’t considered restoration.

Chateaus are expensive, everyone knows that. Big buildings, many lack proper insulation, expensive to heat, insurance, taxes etc. If you cannot afford it, don't buy it. It's like the people who set sail, and sail around the world. And do it with other people’s money. No shame.

I’ve want to move to France. It's been a dream for years. I would love a chateau. But since I cannot afford it, I don't. 🤷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you think Fanny knows she has bedbugs?!? Well, one giant bed bug…
A giant bedbug that was a temporary former boy band member and is now a Charleston dancing parasitic leech obsessed with hedgehogs and china. Fanny always has to have something special and unique. No ordinary bedbugs for the little orphan princess!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.